It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Testament original texts, where are they?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I don't know what your problem is, or even who with, but you are really confusing me with someone else. I'm not going to get in a ridiculous feud with you over whatever the hell your talking about.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Rasalghul

oh Yeah I have you pegged gnosisisfaith
edit on 9-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

(post by Rasalghul removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

The new testament is a fraud.

Please make a thread on this issue?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon
Do you really want me too? I don't think I could handle that, I hate being attacked by christians.

Plus I am sure its been done. I looked at a recent thread headline that called it plagiarized.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
What is there to be afraid of?
It has been done, but perhaps you have a different POV?

YOU will be attacked... by scripture at the very least

They will require links to where you read said info from... and I wouldn't mind it myself...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon
I need 24 hours. Usually I just recite from memory, but to make it fresh I'm going look into Appolonius of Tyana, who some suspect of being the real Paul, others say the real Christ.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So what? Let the kid have some fun. Might as well enjoy your proud Argus eyes, quit screaming crucify already. It's sort of robbing Peter to pay Paul thing, sit back and watch them jab their way to fame or fall instead. Don't be such a proud deceiver. The staff can probably figure out the whereabouts of your Nemesis themselves, don't have to go all Judas on him. I can't see he has done anything wrong here. Leave him be and wash your hands while you're at it
edit on 10-2-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
That's only your religion. Not every even wants to be christian, God is not sending everone but the Christians to eternal torment. Yahweh is a pig. The new testament God is the true Most High God and Jesus is his son. We have in the nt can be used to measure someone's intelligence if you can get them to read it straight through. I like Apocryphal books the best, but that's just me.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Your agenda is a promotion of hatred towards Christians that is obvious in all your threads under all your user accounts.

It only shows your hatred for God on all things Biblical.

When one takes the sum of all your posts under your different user accounts we see that the Bible you would have is just the the four Gospels of the NT, James, Jude and Revelation.

edit on 13-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Don't worry, they will show uo ( the original texts) someday. Have faith.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I already have a copy in my hands that are accurate to the originals right now preserved by God himself. The sad truth is you don't

edit on 13-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I bet he gave it to you too! 2015 years ago? That's faith not fact.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Which is fine, I just prefer knowledge.

edit on 13-2-2016 by Rasalghul because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2016 by Rasalghul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rasalghul
Which is fine, I just prefer knowledge.

the knowledge and wisdom of the world is nothing and is foolishness. Unless you are a Christian you KNOW nothing of any value.

Ro 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Ro 2:20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.
Ro 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law [is] the knowledge of sin.
Ro 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
1Co 8:1 ¶ Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.
1Co 8:7 ¶ Howbeit [there is] not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat [it] as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.
1Co 13:8 ¶ Charity never faileth: but whether [there be] prophecies, they shall fail; whether [there be] tongues, they shall cease; whether [there be] knowledge, it shall vanish away.
1Co 15:34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak [this] to your shame.
2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
1Co 1:20 Where [is] the wise? where [is] the scribe? where [is] the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
1Co 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
1Co 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
2Co 1:12 ¶ For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

no but he gave it according to his time to fulfil his promise to preserve his word to every generation Psalm 12:6-7

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join