It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am in utter disbelief that this 'Flat-Earth' nonsense has gained some attention

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I don't think you know what a mentalist is.

First rule when admonishing stupidity: don't be stupid whilst doing it.
This includes writing stupidly.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
I don't think they're being serious about this.

Are they? Maybe someone should prove to us they're not trolling before we start being outraged over how stupid it is.

Your not being serious if you won't take the time to investigate things yourself.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I think we're really not at the point yet were we can definitely say that it's round. Especially since naaahhhsaaahhh n space travel is turning out to be s big fraud. So it leaves big holes in the round theory

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
I think we're really not at the point yet were we can definitely say that it's round. Especially since naaahhhsaaahhh n space travel is turning out to be s big fraud. So it leaves big holes in the round theory

Exactly. When you can YouTube search and find a nasa guy saying they haven't figured out how to shield against the Van Allen radiation belts so they can go back to the moon..... Then you have a big problem. Because if they went there before without any negative health effect then they should be capable of doing it again. They basically came out and said they've never gone to the moon yet. If they haven't then the few pictures they took aren't real. You add that to the fact that all science experimentation and common sense use of your five senses indicates the earth is flat and there you go... The earth is flat.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
its idiocracy unfolding right in front of our eyes

we are going to elect president camacho
edit on 18-5-2016 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Why do you and all the FE believers have contempt and mistrust only for NASA? What about the China National Space Administration and the Russian Federal Space Agency? Trying to discredit NASA alone seems useless.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RockofTruth

Exactly. When you can YouTube search and find a nasa guy saying they haven't figured out how to shield against the Van Allen radiation belts so they can go back to the moon..... Then you have a big problem. Because if they went there before without any negative health effect then they should be capable of doing it again. They basically came out and said they've never gone to the moon yet. If they haven't then the few pictures they took aren't real. You add that to the fact that all science experimentation and common sense use of your five senses indicates the earth is flat and there you go... The earth is flat.

Great. I expect to see your and your colleagues making the university tour to have your findings peer reviewed and confirmed.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

I think we're really not at the point yet were we can definitely say that it's round.

Um yes we are...we have had more than one person that saw it from the moon, and we have other space vehicles that have shown us it is.

Especially since naaahhhsaaahhh n space travel is turning out to be s big fraud.

Really... could you explain more on this fraud you say they are?

So it leaves big holes in the round theory

Now your just trying to pull our legs aren't you...because you can't be serious?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RockofTruth

Exactly. When you can YouTube search and find a nasa guy saying they haven't figured out how to shield against the Van Allen radiation belts so they can go back to the moon...

It's because they need to protect sensitive systems from the radiation they would encounter...that problem wasn't as difficult to deal with during the Apollo missions.

Then you have a big problem.

Thank technology advancements for that.

They basically came out and said they've never gone to the moon yet.

And yet we went nine times...and they have never said anything remotely close to that.

If they haven't then the few pictures they took aren't real.

They went and the pictures are real.

You add that to the fact that all science experimentation and common sense use of your five senses indicates the earth is flat and there you go... The earth is flat.

WHat five senses are you using, because the five most of humanity use says you are very wrong, so very, very wrong.

And the Earth isn't flat and that has been known since around 250 BC.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RockofTruth
The earth is flat.

Sydney and Santiago. Rothera and Palmer. FE is proven false.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Operation HighJump leads to Operation Dominic which included Operation Fishbowl -- testing the limits of the dome. Mankind discovered the edge of the dome through Admiral Byrd's exploration of Antarctica and they decided to keep it a secret. The north pole is magnetic north, if you just keep it to your left or right you will go in a big circle but you will think you are going around a globe because of your programing from birth.

No man has ever been to the moon, the Apollo missions were totally and completely fake. Any critical analysis of the footage shows how completely and utterly fake it is. NASA folks who create the fake globe pictures even admit that it's a created image from many smaller images all from lower orbit. Ever wonder why Russians never went to the moon? There space program was much farther along than ours. But there movie studios were not as good as ours

Stanley Kubrick oversaw the moon landing footage. Go watch the Shining again, it is full of clues everywhere the movie deviates from the book.

Many state there is empirical evidence the earth is a sphere but I have yet to see any physical evidence other than CGI images. I do see physical evidence of flat distances much farther than possible on a ball. Does that mean the earth is flat, no but it does mean that we are being lied to about our realm. The lie is obvious so what are they trying to hide??

All stars rotate around Polaris directly above the north pole to form a circle 365 days a year. How is that possible if we are spinning at 1000 miles an hour and also are in an elliptical orbit of more that 500mil miles as well?

As a simple experiment place an object out in the moon light and shade half of it from the light. Then measure the temperature of both sides some time later. You will find that the side exposed to moon light will be cooler that the side shaded from the moon light. It's impossible for the moon to be reflecting the sun's rays.

Things are not what they seem, we have all been lied to... that much is easy to conclude... the big question is WHY?

I understand this is too much some to handle. Please ignore the subject and go along on your merry way. There is a reason the movement is catching fire, because real physical evidence supports it. No the governments of the world and their agencies do not support it, and we know they always tell the truth like Hillary.

I can't tell you the earth is flat or globe and what it looks like in it's entirety, but I know for fact that it is not as we are told it is.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ArmorOfGod4Life

why is the moon and the sun, and all the other planets round?
Are we so #ing cool that we don't need to be round?

Plus there is the old, climb a tower and notice that the distance you can see greatly increases the higher you go. Almost as if you are looking out over a gigantic ball. But I'm sure you are right.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArmorOfGod4Life
Operation HighJump leads to Operation Dominic which included Operation Fishbowl -- testing the limits of the dome. Mankind discovered the edge of the dome through Admiral Byrd's exploration of Antarctica and they decided to keep it a secret. The north pole is magnetic north, if you just keep it to your left or right you will go in a big circle but you will think you are going around a globe because of your programing from birth.

No man has ever been to the moon, the Apollo missions were totally and completely fake. Any critical analysis of the footage shows how completely and utterly fake it is. NASA folks who create the fake globe pictures even admit that it's a created image from many smaller images all from lower orbit. Ever wonder why Russians never went to the moon? There space program was much farther along than ours. But there movie studios were not as good as ours

Stanley Kubrick oversaw the moon landing footage. Go watch the Shining again, it is full of clues everywhere the movie deviates from the book.

Many state there is empirical evidence the earth is a sphere but I have yet to see any physical evidence other than CGI images. I do see physical evidence of flat distances much farther than possible on a ball. Does that mean the earth is flat, no but it does mean that we are being lied to about our realm. The lie is obvious so what are they trying to hide??

All stars rotate around Polaris directly above the north pole to form a circle 365 days a year. How is that possible if we are spinning at 1000 miles an hour and also are in an elliptical orbit of more that 500mil miles as well?

As a simple experiment place an object out in the moon light and shade half of it from the light. Then measure the temperature of both sides some time later. You will find that the side exposed to moon light will be cooler that the side shaded from the moon light. It's impossible for the moon to be reflecting the sun's rays.

Things are not what they seem, we have all been lied to... that much is easy to conclude... the big question is WHY?

I understand this is too much some to handle. Please ignore the subject and go along on your merry way. There is a reason the movement is catching fire, because real physical evidence supports it. No the governments of the world and their agencies do not support it, and we know they always tell the truth like Hillary.

I can't tell you the earth is flat or globe and what it looks like in it's entirety, but I know for fact that it is not as we are told it is.

"There is a reason the movement is catching fire, because real physical evidence supports it"

Enough, please.

What's your explanation of seasons, time zones, night and day cycle, movement of constellations, equatorial temperatures vs the poles, tides, a ships mast appearing first on the horizon? Shall i go on?

Please, enlighten me.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skeletonized

originally posted by: ArmorOfGod4Life

"There is a reason the movement is catching fire, because real physical evidence supports it"

Enough, please.

What's your explanation of seasons, time zones, night and day cycle, movement of constellations, equatorial temperatures vs the poles, tides, a ships mast appearing first on the horizon? Shall i go on?

Please, enlighten me.

Here is a visual for night and day, seasons would change as the sun's course moves inward and outward on the dial.
www.youtube.com...

Boats going over the curve... thing one keeps coming up:
www.youtube.com...

Check this one out too, the close sun.
www.youtube.com...

If you really want to know these are just a few hints.

edit on 8-8-2016 by ArmorOfGod4Life because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

What about the angle of Polaris and how IT DISAPPEARS when you go far enough south?

According to you, it should always be visible. It's not.

Flat earth = debunked

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

What about the angle of Polaris and how IT DISAPPEARS when you go far enough south?

According to you, it should always be visible. It's not.

Flat earth = debunked

www.youtube.com...

So quick to debunk... I'm just interested in the truth.

Why has nobody explained why there is no measurable curve to the earth???

Things are not as we are told, why? Why can people see Chicago across lake Michigan close to 50 miles away?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Wow!

You moved those goalposts pretty quick.

There is a measurable curve on earth. It's been measured.

The reason you see PART of the skyline is because of the height you're standing and the height of the buildings. You never see the base of the buildings across the lake.

Want to move the goalposts again?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
one simple question [ that flat earthers cannot answer coherently ] :

the distance between lines of latitude N30 , N45 and N 60 are they :

A - identical
B - N30 ~ N45 is longer
C - N45 ~ N60 is longer

LETS HEAR THE FLAT EARTHERS ANSWERS

edit on 8.9.2016 by Kandinsky because: Sorted mate

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Come on, a couple of hobby-debunkers on YouTube laying waste to hard, scientific, peer reviewed data? As was mentioned above, the sun, moon and other planets are round but the earth is not? I don't see the logic here.

I guess there's little reason to debate this with you since you're already convinced by such "overwhelming evidence". It just frightens me that this is so hotly discussed in the year 2016.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Wow!

You moved those goalposts pretty quick.

There is a measurable curve on earth. It's been measured.

The reason you see PART of the skyline is because of the height you're standing and the height of the buildings. You never see the base of the buildings across the lake.

Want to move the goalposts again?

According to the curvature of the earth model of modern science nothing should be visible because at that distance you talking about supposed curvature that surpasses the height of the tallest building in Chicago and you can see the whole skyline not just the Willis tower.

This is a reoccurring theme on this subject, uninformed guesses of people who haven't even taken an earnest look at the facts of it and whole hearten belief in government agency junk science. I mean most of the objection is based on false assumptions like "we can see ships go over the curve". The human eye does not have infinite ability. Why no answer on why the light of the moon has cooling properties?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join