It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am in utter disbelief that this 'Flat-Earth' nonsense has gained some attention

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

What is on the backside of the FE?

Investigate and report back to us. Don't try and bring holograms and such.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Rothera and Palmer. Flat Earth is now impossible. Any FE believers care to comment?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

what exactly does it matter what's on the backside. It's about Creationism vs darwinism and big bang. Don't you get it?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

that's a real assinine statement. What you say 2 stations. So what? Ya the edge could be like 400km wide. So they're on the edge. So what. It proves nothing.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

No, you are just too foolish to understand. Palmer and Rothera are close to BOTH Australia and South America. It's an impossibility on a Flat Earth. There is no way for you to explain it.

Sydney to Santiago. Flat Earth is now impossible.

edit on 12-4-2016 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

get real, you don't KNOW WHERE THEY ARE. (Palmer and the other one) Prove you know where they are? You've being told there here or there. Just like you're being told we went to the moon, like they'res satilities, like the earth is a globe, etc etc. Show me some proof and make me a believer. I might change my mind if I see prove that I can analyse and try to decipher. Trust me, I never believed in flat earth. I'm not even sure I do. But when you add up all the evidence, there's certainly something a foot. It doesn't add up. From everything I've seen it would appear as if flat earth is the big deception tptb are trying to keep hidden.

the main reason behind all this has to do with them making people believe we're insignificant little monkeys, and not human beings created by God. Globe earth supports, big bang, darwinism, we're monkies, we evolved, there's millions of other earths with random life on them, that we're an accident formed by chemical soup nothing more, not created by God. It certainly makes a heck of a lot of sense.

Look the bottom line is tptb lie to us about everyhing. And I mean everything. So you have to factor that into the equation when looking at all the evidence.

We know there's no satilies, there's no moon landing, that they're might not be a space station, that nasa is nothing but a big budget blackhole, that all these fake astronaunts were freemasons. And there's proof.

Okay what about this. There's 2200 significant regular satilies. And there's about 1 million pieces of space debree. So when you look up on a stary night, where are all those 2200 satilies. You might see 1 or 2 objects that are essencially UFO's (and I don't mean aliens). Just objects that are slowly moving accross the sky that look like a star. And weere' told that those are "satiliies". But we really don't know what they are. They could be holigrams, lazers, hi alititude planes, ufo's, or any number of things. But lets say they are satilies. Okay on a good night we see 2 of them going across the sky. So where's the other 2200+???? They're no there???? So it's a lie.

The point is tptb want just 500,000,000 million people on the plant. Plant reduction by 90%. And they're working hard at it. So they want you dead. But they wouldn't lie to you. No they'd never do that! Not a chance!

NO THEY WANT YOU DEAD!!! You're a virus on the planet in there eyes!
edit on 12-4-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

The point is tptb want just 500,000,000 million people on the plant.
Plant reduction by 90%. And they're working hard at it. So they want you dead. But they wouldn't lie to you. No they'd never do that! Not a chance!

Whoa.

That's a lot of people. Why do they want people dead? There are no where near that many people on the planet.

Oh, wait. Plant..not planet.

edit on 4/12/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

You do realize you can personally go there right? Rothera even has an aquarium.

You can book a flight from Sydney to Santiago right now.

That is why you have no answer. I present to you a method of personally falsifying the FE theory and it terrifies you because you have no response to it, and you know that the FE theory is now false, but you simply do not wish to admit it.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

oh dear - your hypocricy has slipped - you are now asking for " evidence "identical to previous evidence which you have dismissed as " fake "

further - you ran away from my thread like a scalded charlatan

try adressing the polaris issue - it can be demonstrated in 3 nights with only a theodolite [ hired for GBP 25 / WEEK ] a map and enough fuel to drive 400km - plus the important ingreedient - the honesty to actualy do the science and accept it

flat earth = impossible

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

okay what about this....

"if the glove don't fit, you MUST aquit!!!"

One fact doesn't prove anything. It's one item that has merit. And the explaination is that the flat earth map might be wrong. But that doesn't mean it's a globe.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

1:10

I don't claim to be a astrologist. but I doubt you are either. Also you can't use 1 piece of evidence to prove it all. There's a lot of pieces to this puzzle. So when enough of them fit, and not all of them will for the simple fact that we don't know it all nor will we ever, but if enough fit then at least you can start to formulate an approximate idea of what kind of planetary model we're existing in.

It would be like a cave man saying "oh look there's a huge lake, we'll camp here as we'll have endless water to drink." meanwhile the lake is a mirage or it's a ocean with salt water. But to his fellow cave men he probably seemed pretty wise. That's like the stars. You see them but you really don't know much about them personally. Same with Astronomy. It's all been spoon fed to you via science books writen by tptb. Thus to make you believe what they want you to believe about Polaries etc etc.So you have to analyse it through a fresh perspective if you ever want to try and make sense of it all.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Give me a map where Syndey to Santiago is possible in 12-13 hours. The problem is you can't it's 100% impossible on a flat earth model.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

an idiot claiming :

" it does not exist "

is not evidence

and its made worse that he actually uses a star trails pic that falsifies his own claim

you may not be an " astrologist " - but i am an astronomer

and i can demonstrate my claims - further anyone with the brains and equipment can independantly replicate them

i will state again - the oBservations of polaris are ONLY concordant with the spheroid model - as i domonstrate in my thread - the flat earth idiocy falls flat at polaris

ergo the earth is a spheroid - QED

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Interesting point: if the Earth is flat then surely both sides are equally habitable. So whilst we inhabit the underside, what is on top? Agartha? Hell? Discworld?

But in any case, I know the world is a globe (more or less) as do school children in England ....

mashable.com...

www.youtube.com...

(Unless ..... did the Agartheans steal Sam the dog?!!!! - and I guess there is always the argumnent that the 10 year olds were working for the CIA and faked the footage with CGI .....
)
edit on 12-4-2016 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

U still don't know for sure. The globe is just a theory same with gravity. U really don't know jack. All u know is what you've been programmed to believe. Case closed

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

There still could be some parlour trick going on to explain why

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The stars and other planets are flat too, moon's flat and made of cheese.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have a question for Flat Earth folks, why hasn't an airplane ever gone off the edge and reported it?... every pilot in on this conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The flat earth stuff is garbage.

What is it obfuscating? That is the only thing that matters. It's meant to discredit and detract from something else.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance

There still could be some parlour trick going on to explain why

No, there can't be. It's quite impossible. The only parlor trick is your ability to trick yourself into believing a lie. Sydney to Santiago is absolute proof FE is false. Rothera is proof FE is false. When a trip that requires 30+ hours in a FE model can be done in 13 hours that is absolute incontrovertible proof that FE is wrong.

The only question is why can't you accept that?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join