It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Don't Sneeze!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Thanks for asking, been in avoidance mode when it comes to that thread. Lots of great replies, and I have felt awful for not responding right away so I keep avoiding. Shame on me right?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Jeez Skid,

Take care of yourself dude.

Get yourself warm and comfy.

Be Well.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Hey, I recommended this because my mother and grandmother are both Hungarian, they used it on me when I was sick. And it works for me when I have chest congestion and muscle pain.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: calstorm
Well there are so many suggestions. I can see how it would be overwhelming trying to sift through them all. I think it's understandable. You'll get to it when you're ready. Be well.

edit on 28-1-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
Thanks. I intend to be warm and comfy lol.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I hope that sneezing bout didn't leave any SkidMarks!

Sorry couldn't resist.

You might try to lie down on the opposite side of the pain and try some loosening exercises; I found it helped me when I get those pains from sneezing or coughing

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I hope that sneezing bout didn't leave any SkidMarks!

Ahahahaha!

Sorry Skid! I do hope you get checked out soon and start the healing process.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
Thankfully I haven't sharted. I don't need that to top it off lol.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
That was pretty funny lol. Thanks. I think if I could actually go a couple nights without having to do something I might mend. Monkey heads will fly out of my butt before that happens though.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

You're suffering from a disease called O.L.D.

Sorry, there's no cure.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'll refrain from making jokes. It probably hurts to laugh.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge
Yeah. As messed up as this carnival ride called life is, I don't want it to end just yet. I'll just keep getting older.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
Thank you. Yes it does. Laughter is the best medicine but it hurts sometimes lol.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: skunkape23
Thank you. Yes it does. Laughter is the best medicine but it hurts sometimes lol.
I've busted more ribs than I can count on one hand...boxing and martial arts. It really sucks when you find the humor in laughter causing pain and it makes you laugh even harder.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I strain an intercostal or two every time I'm sick. It can hurt REALLY badly. Could be a rib itself as others have said too, though. Amazing to think a sneeze or cough can hurt you that badly, but it can. Indeed, getting older sucks, but it can really happen at any age. I cracked a rib when I had pneumonia as a teenager!

Hope you feel better very soon and that nothing more ominous is going on. Do get checked out definitively. I knew someone who was walking around with a minor pneumothorax for weeks and never even knew it.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

Sorry, there's no cure.

You reminded of these...

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

Sorry, there's no cure.

lol!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
You sure it's the rib itself? I'm just wondering if you may have a hernia,because hernias can cause a lot of discomfort and pain.

I love to sneeze,it's one of my personal "perks" of being alive. I envy the heck out of my husband,he gets these sneezing fits that lasts for about 10 minutes at a time. Man,to have a problem like that
Always wish i could trade places with him at such a time.

Was just thinking,is it perhaps a muscle you strained,if not hernia. Apply horse liniment to the area and see if it helps,i would suggest.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane
I'm not sure if it's a strained muscle or rib. It hurts right where the right lower ribs are.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Ya without an x-ray it'll propably not be possible to tell. Do invest in a tube/bottle of good quality horse liniment though,it works better than the muscle gels for human use,well that's what i found anyway. Hope you feel better soon

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join