It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden to Expel Up to 80,000 Refugees

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just breaking this morning in the Guardian Yahoo and of course Fox, is the announcement from Swedens' Interiror Minister that they are gearing up to expel back to their home countries, approximately 80,000 refugees/migrants and is chartering flights to accommodate. Sweden have stated that a large proportion of asylum seekers will have their applications turned down and focibly removed if necessary and have appealed to other EU countries including Germany to co-operate to ensure full flights and efficiency. It should be noted also that another Scandanavian country Denmark has approved a proposal to seize refugees assets to cover the costs of their benefits & care. It seems Scandanavia has had enough.
Guardian
BBC

Is this wake up too late I wonder?
edit on 28-1-2016 by PhyllidaDavenport because: link corrected

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hopefully that start of a new trend

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Your Guardian link goes to Ebay.

I'd really like to see more countries adopt this attitude. If you can't come to a country and follow it's laws, make trouble and assault it's citizens, you need to be sent back to where you came from. I think many of these "refugees" are just looking for an excuse to get in to Europe or the U.S.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Not a minute too soon. I've been reading a great deal about Sweden's woes over the last few months, and I hope this will alleviate some of their economic, housing, and social stress. They've been in a mess, and in way over their heads during this crisis.

I am sure they will continue to try to help the genuine refugees from Syria, but the opportunists and criminals have to go.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Interesting, just wanted to comment that your Guardian link goes to a ebay page.

Oops, looks like someone beat me to it.
edit on 28-1-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu

Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

This was bound to happen. I think to coin a phrase some of the "regressive liberals" wanted multi culturalism at any cost. (Maajid Newaz coined the term) Even when there were human rights concerns.

It's a terrible situation that possibly could have been avoided by discriminating a little harder on potential risks, identifying them, and vetting the migrants a bit better. Obviously there are some families that truly want a better life and are willing to assimilate into the culture. There hopes have been destroyed by an attitude that there is no problem everything is fine we will all sing folksongs together and it will be like seaseme street.

It's the same attitude that keeps extremist in power and gets the reformers killed. It's not all OK and there are serious human rights problems in many of these countries of origin. Human rights problems that exist within the religion itself.
edit on 28-1-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

My two cents...

Good for Sweden.

That is all.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

thanks love corrected it

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

About time, they are finally waking up because HORRIBLE things have been going on already because of this. 7,8,10,11 year old girls being raped, adults being raped , murdered. One 22 year old swedish girl waiting for the train was pushed in front of it by a Syrian and died (Syrians were supposed to be the "real" refugees btw right). Volunteer helpers being , harrased, threatend, raped and murdered in and around camps and even being followed home after they spend the day volunteering trying to help these people. The events in cologne were already happening everywhere including sweden but it just never got reported on in the media ,etc,etc,etc

i-supportisrael.blogspot.co.il...

"Unbelievable! Watch: Muslims in Britain demand Sharia right to stone women and behead... " ,video is in the link,speaks for itself so the source of the link has no bearing on it.

O r this one then. This one will blow your hair back too.
newobserveronline.com...

Two South African white liberals who opened their farm to hundreds of Central African invaders who had fled “xenophobic violence” in that country, have had to flee in fear for their lives after their adopted “refugees” took over their farm and physically drove them off.

The Africans are still in control of the farm at time of writing, and the leftist whites, who might or might not have learned their lesson, are in hiding.

South African Leftists Driven off Farm by “Refugees” December 24, 2015 by TNO Staff— in Africa · 70 Comments Two South African white liberals who opened their farm to hundreds of Central African invaders who had fled “xenophobic violence” in that country, have had to flee in fear for their lives after their adopted “refugees” took over their farm and physically drove them off. idiots According to a report in local media News24, the two leftists, Andrew and Rae Wartnaby, have been threatened with murder by the same people they had set out to help.

They are already demanding catholich churces to remove their crosses because it is "offensive" to them.
www.usworldreport.com...

[VIDEO] Muslims Demand That Crosses Are Removed From A Catholic University Because They Find Them Offensive

I have loads and loads more of this stuff , a lot of it even worse. one of them will make your hair raise where one girl is surrounded by what looks like maybe a hundred men and is raped (not explicitly shown in the video , not explicitly) Her screams and the muslim men that are preparing by lowering their pants for what is about to happen...

And then these modern day feminists turning a blind eye to this all and still manage to point the finger at white hetero men... should be so ashamed of their disgustingselves. It was white hetero sexual men that have defended the woman in coogne ,sweden, everywhere. Even the right wing groups that feminist are so in war with have been showing 1000 times more support for woman then these modern day Fake feminists who dont deserve the dictonary definition of it not in 5 billion years.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Works for me, send em back to the cat box they crawled out of! Now can we here in the USA get on the band wagon?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
In many ways, with the exception of the Syrians who really ARE refugees, the return of many to their original warm countries I would think would be a relief. There were many reports back in December of refugees simply not coping with the harsh Swedish winters. There are also many who, knowing that they may be refused asylum, have absconded and are believed to be sleeping rough. Not a good idea in such harsh Scandanavian weather. I think there could be many refugees who are still in tents etc actually perishing not being used to such cold so a return to their relatively safe countries is probably best course for them.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The only problem is they say it's going to take years.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Or is every jet going to be hijacked when the flights begin ?

Imagine how many jets there could be in flight throughout Europe, filled with 'potential' bombers. Then when they take control of the planes they could so easily turn the planes into fuel bombs !!

Just an idea as to why planes are being used instead of trains or boats.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Or is every jet going to be hijacked when the flights begin ?

Imagine how many jets there could be in flight throughout Europe, filled with 'potential' bombers. Then when they take control of the planes they could so easily turn the planes into fuel bombs !!

Just an idea as to why planes are being used instead of trains or boats.

I would assume they already know this and will be planning accordingly. Unless there is complete ignorance.

I think the logistics of taking care of people for that long and overseeing transfers (trains to trains to boats) is too expensive.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

In many ways, with the exception of the Syrians who really ARE refugees, the return of many to their original warm countries I would think would be a relief. There were many reports back in December of refugees simply not coping with the harsh Swedish winters. There are also many who, knowing that they may be refused asylum, have absconded and are believed to be sleeping rough. Not a good idea in such harsh Scandanavian weather. I think there could be many refugees who are still in tents etc actually perishing not being used to such cold so a return to their relatively safe countries is probably best course for them.

Syria previous the civil war was also a moderate country in terms of religion. It had a high equality in education and employment between men and woman for instance. So did Iraq.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Yikes! Scary thought that hadn't even crossed my mind!
But I'm fairly sure they will be expecting such possibilities. I have no objections at all to genuine refugees fleeing a terrible situation, and many syrians have already said they just want to go home, but when numerous countries like Pakistan Nigeria etc jump on the bandwagon for a free ride....that's where the line should have been drawn but it wasn't

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

These people were never really refugees they were an invasion force
pretending to be fleeing from their countries.More European countries
should take Sweden's example on dealing with these people.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Sweden is in serious trouble.
A big question is wether Theese rejects will go quietly or not. According to many scandinavian newspapers, alot of them have already gone in to hiding. Either in their own ethnic communities, or with swedish peoples help.

We live in interesting times, thats for sure..

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

These people were never really refugees they were an invasion force
pretending to be fleeing from their countries.More European countries
should take Sweden's example on dealing with these people.

Mamabeth, please watch this short video, then come back and tell me there are no TRUE refugees.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join