It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI 'Ready to Indict' Hillary?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: tweetie

That involves a conspiracy.

I like a good conspiracy, but without a small bit of evidence I cannot consider it.

What kind of evidence are you looking for? You cannot give any credence to what I wrote and why I would write such a thing?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: introvert

Watch out. Pointing out your frustration with all these non-news stories talking about Hillary's imminent indictment that is TOTALLY JUST around the corner. for realsies! will get you labeled as a Hillary supporter.

The level of frustration people feel about the woman knows no bounds from what I have seen, no matter what the origin of the frustration.

I certainly wouldn't label you as one of her supporters because of why you are frustrated. I get it.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: introvert

Watch out. Pointing out your frustration with all these non-news stories talking about Hillary's imminent indictment that is TOTALLY JUST around the corner. for realsies! will get you labeled as a Hillary supporter.

Some of us will be called that and worse anyway, simply because we prefer evidence to innuendo.

My greatest concern is that this issue is NEVER GOING TO GO AWAY. If Mrs. Clinton does become POTUS ... this issue will be brought up every single day regarding every single issue that anyone anywhere has with any single thing she tries to do, much in the same way that Obama's citizenship/religion/citizenship status gets brought into every discussion on the issues.

I'd almost rather see one of the Clown Car Occupants be elected ... just for a change of pace. Almost.

It's one of the reasons I dread her being in the White House. I think the firestorm against her would be unprecedented. She's been known a long time. I would have to severely limit my exposure to any discussion or article about her as self-defense to preserve my sanity.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I can certainly understand the frustration, but you have to be careful that you aren't getting your hopes up to ultimately be dashed apart later down the line.

I certainly wouldn't label you as one of her supporters because of why you are frustrated. I get it.

Yea, that was just some frustration leaking through towards another poster jumping to conclusions about me because he didn't like me pointing out that we should maybe keep a cool head here and not jump at the bit at every little thing that comes out about this indictment.

Plus if you don't get your hopes up, you'll never be disappointed.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I seem to remember a time in America when we duked it out at election-time and then got back down to busienss after the elections.

The first President of my adult life was Ronald Reagan. I despised his policies. I believe he was one of the worst leaders we've ever had.

But when he was elected, he was our President. He represented the United States of America, all of us.

Remember, when we were Americans instead of Democrats or Republicans?

When he was shot, I had tears in my eyes, and prayed ("yes, I prayed, Annelle") for his recovery ... and then I went back to hating his policies and arguing against them ... not him.

... I don't know if that means anything to you, but that was my honest response to your words.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I can certainly understand the frustration, but you have to be careful that you aren't getting your hopes up to ultimately be dashed apart later down the line.

Yea, that was just some frustration leaking through towards another poster jumping to conclusions about me because he didn't like me pointing out that we should maybe keep a cool head here and not jump at the bit at every little thing that comes out about this indictment.

This thread was the first time I'd come across any talk of an "imminent" indictment of the woman. It was news to me. In my view it's not going to happen unless those above her want to be rid of her.

The twisted comedy about Hillary Clinton I see is she doesn't exactly inspire cool heads.
Quite the opposite. Even a decade ago or more I would feel sick inside at the thought of her becoming president whenever I came across that statement and now that it is a very real possibility I worry about the remaining sanity in our country. It's that serious in my mind. I can temper my reactions to her but I don't think a lot of people will want to do that.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I like a good conspiracy, but without a small bit of evidence I cannot consider it.

What kind of evidence are you looking for? You cannot give any credence to what I wrote and why I would write such a thing?

I will admit it's possible, but consideration beyond that without some sort of evidence I consider a waste of time. Respectfully.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I seem to remember a time in America when we duked it out at election-time and then got back down to busienss after the elections.

The first President of my adult life was Ronald Reagan. I despised his policies. I believe he was one of the worst leaders we've ever had.

But when he was elected, he was our President. He represented the United States of America, all of us.

Remember, when we were Americans instead of Democrats or Republicans?

When he was shot, I had tears in my eyes, and prayed ("yes, I prayed, Annelle") for his recovery ... and then I went back to hating his policies and arguing against them ... not him.

... I don't know if that means anything to you, but that was my honest response to your words.

Of course it means something to me. As I remember when Reagan was elected, people were far less cynical about the government than they are now. There's not much respect left in the population for the Office of President, at least I don't see it as I used to years ago. It was a very different time then. I'm not affiliated with any political party so I don't get into those kinds of discussions with others but yes, we are Americans first and foremost.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

This thread was the first time I'd come across any talk of an "imminent" indictment of the woman. It was news to me. In my view it's not going to happen unless those above her want to be rid of her.

I've seen at least two other threads talking about it.

The twisted comedy about Hillary Clinton I see is she doesn't exactly inspire cool heads.
Quite the opposite. Even a decade ago or more I would feel sick inside at the thought of her becoming president whenever I came across that statement and now that it is a very real possibility I worry about the remaining sanity in our country. It's that serious in my mind. I can temper my reactions to her but I don't think a lot of people will want to do that.

I never liked her. For a while I felt sorry for her while the Monica Lewinsky thing was going on, but he political actions just seem to shady to me.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I will admit it's possible, but consideration beyond that without some sort of evidence I consider a waste of time. Respectfully.

Thank you, I appreciate the respect. If I come across anything I think may satisfy your request for evidence supporting what I wrote without having to post a book's worth of links pointing to probable cause I will certainly post it to you here.

A bit of humor -- you know, I think you will be very busy asking for evidence from posters if Hillary lands in the White House because the fur is going to fly in this country. Proof of that will become self-evident if she does.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary detractors, 'Ready To Believe', anything.... You saw all of our money being wasted over and over again on those many, many Congressional inquiries, right? Please remind me, what exactly did they keep finding, over and over again... Oh! That's right, they found nothing, nothing, some more nothing, a little more nothing, and then finally, a big nothing.... How much did all that fine investigating cost us all? How many millions of $s? When will the 'financially responsible' GOP brain trust sit the hell down and shut the hell up? We can't afford their grandstanding.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Idealisms shattering like glass.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Just keep saying Benghazi. That's worked well for 3 years. Stay the course, man!

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: spinalremain

originally posted by: xuenchen

Just keep saying Benghazi. That's worked well for 3 years. Stay the course, man!

"Ben Ghazi? What, like the hemorrhoid cream or something?"

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: spinalremain

More Idealisms shattering like glass.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
No way princess Hillary will ever see prison. Not a chance.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceOfDissent
No way princess Hillary will ever see prison. Not a chance.

Oh, She'll SEE prison alright...when she visits Huma and Cheryl, after she throws them both under the bus.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You think she will visit them?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: IAMTAT

You think she will visit them?

Huma, maybe. Conjugal, maybe.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link