It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris grand jury indicts pair behind Planned Parenthood videos

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

They aren't yours, what? You don't side with the CMP? You don't have a horse in this race or are you against PP and I support of these videos?

PP employees have already been investigated so I doubt very much they fear taking the stand.

The reason CMP is being charged with the purchase and sale of human organs has nothing to do with PP selling them anything but has everything to do with the CMP looking to buy. Hence, PP found innocent of all charges no matter how hard conservatives tried. And that's the end game here for PP, in multiple states they've been found innocent of CMPs BS allegations. I've must've said this a hundred times in this thread alone.

So, to clarify, what side are you on?
edit on 26-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: TheBulk

like I said, I don't feel like going through another day or two's worth of research jogging my memory...

ppfa.pr-optout.com...

don't you think its odd that not a single one of you knows?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

okay, the one I am remembering is that in at least one of the interviews, the planned parenthood representive things like "We can't do that" or "That is illegal", ect.... they were all cut from the tape. There's a few more in that report, but, well.... I feel like crap, my feet hurt like heck because of the cold and dampness, and if you can't sit down and spend some time reading the danged report, don't think I am.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
A little more clearification of the charges....

Josh Schaffer, a lawyer for Planned Parenthood in Houston, said he believes the tampering charges stemmed from the activist’s use of fake IDs, which resembled California licenses, according to court documents. Under Texas law, he said, using a fake ID is elevated to a more serious felony charge if the accused intends to “defraud” or “do harm to” a person or organization.

Daleiden’s misdemeanor charge, related to buying human tissue, arose from an email he sent Planned Parenthood in June 2015, asking to buy fetal tissue for $1,600, Schaffer said. “It doesn’t matter if he intended to buy it,” Schaffer said, “making the request is illegal, even if an offer isn’t accepted.”

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hmmmm.

.... But Anderson is under criticism over the fact that a prosecutor in the Harris County District Attorney’s office serves on the Board of Directors for Planned Parenthood and Anderson also failed to prosecute an abortionist known as the Kermit Gosnell of Houston who snipped babies’ necks like Gosnell did.

That criticism is leading to calls for a special prosecutor to be appointed.
Special Delivery !

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
ya, and she informed the DA that there was a conflict of interest at the start and the DA (who is Republican by the way), assured everyone that she wouldn't be working on the case, and if at anytime, there was found to be a problem, she'd turn the case over to someone outside the office.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I also read that they were charged with using fake ID's, and I assume just getting them in the first place is a crime as well.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I also read that they were charged with using fake ID's, and I assume just getting them in the first place is a crime as well.

Yeah I heard they took dead childrens' birth certificates and got fake licenses.

No shortage of those anywhere.

edit on Jan-27-2016 by xuenchen because: boingboing

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join