It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris grand jury indicts pair behind Planned Parenthood videos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The last laugh is unfolding as two people involved in the Planned Parenthood video slanders have apparently been indicted !!!!

The 2 were indicted for "tampering with a governmental record" and 1 of the 2 was indicted for "prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs".

Justice in action.

Must be fraud eh.

Big investigations involved.

I would have thought "failure to deliver" could be a charge.

Harris grand jury indicts pair behind Planned Parenthood videos

A Harris County grand jury probe into Planned Parenthood of the Gulf Coast ended Monday with the indictments of two anti-abortion activists.

David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt were both indicted for tampering with a governmental record. An additional indictment for prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs was issued for Daleiden, according to a release from the Harris County District Attorneys Office.

"We were called upon to investigate allegations of criminal conduct by Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast," said Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson. "As I stated at the outset of this investigation, we must go where the evidence leads us. All the evidence uncovered in the course of this investigation was presented to the grand jury. I respect their decision on this difficult case."

DaaHaHaHa

edit on Jan-25-2016 by xuenchen because: he who laughs last laughs best

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Planned Parenthood got caught with their pants down, so the solution is to indict the photographers?

That's just killing the messenger that brought us a damning message that ought to be the subject of the indictment.

American justice.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

edit on 1 25 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Damn I was literally about to post this and to my surprise I see you beat me to it.

Sweet ironic justice is sweet.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

How did they get caught with their pants down? They've yet to be found guilty nationwide. The guilty ones are the CMP and now they are caught with their pants down.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

What are you talking about? You actually believe that those videos weren't deceptively edited to make it look like PP was breaking the law?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Planned Parenthood got caught with their pants down, so the solution is to indict the photographers?

That's just killing the messenger that brought us a damning message that ought to be the subject of the indictment.

American justice.

What the fake reporters brought us was manipulated videos. The jury that indicted them found even more.

This is justice in action.
edit on 25-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So these people who exposed baby part trading are being made into villains by the Left while Snowden was a hero to them for exposing nothing we already didn't know? The NSA spies, duh we all knew that, but we didn't know Planned Parenthood was a human parts vendor of the baby kind.

If you ever wondered why Trump was popular, look no further. The Left is so blatant pushing their agenda these days. These people are the real heroes but Obama's justice department has been let loose in a fury of revenge on them.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

What are you talking about? You actually believe that those videos weren't deceptively edited to make it look like PP was breaking the law?

That was some damn good editing to get that woman to say she was going to talk to the doctor about using a less crunchy method.

If that was fake then those folks should be working for CNN... or the State Department.

edit on 25-1-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Good, now we just need to get them to slam an "inciting violence" charge and a Libel lawsuit on Carly Fiorina for making these fake videos the cornerstone of her outrage and fear campaign. Her outrage about "baby parts" added fuel to the fire, resulting in planned parenthood employees being harassed, threatened, and assaulted, and in one case a man has been shot in the name of "no more baby parts."

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Editing so good no investigation found PP guilty. The investigation began with PP but ended up with the CMP. Oh sweet irony!

We were called upon to investigate allegations of criminal conduct by Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast," said Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson. "As I stated at the outset of this investigation, we must go where the evidence leads us. All the evidence uncovered in the course of this investigation was presented to the grand jury. I respect their decision on this difficult case."

When will you all deny ignorance?
edit on 25-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
And ummm, no investigation into the videos CONTENTS itelf ???
edit on 25-1-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

They didn't expose anything. Anyone that has dealt with PP or done any research knew that they provided researchers with aborted fetus'.

Those that were ignorant or misinformed were the ones outraged over these propaganda videos.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Yes, it was investigated. No wrongdoing was found on the part of PP.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Yes. There was.

"We were called upon to investigate allegations of criminal conduct by Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast," said Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson. "As I stated at the outset of this investigation, we must go where the evidence leads us. All the evidence uncovered in the course of this investigation was presented to the grand jury. I respect their decision on this difficult case."

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

haha, man conservatives love that word "agenda" don't they? "obama's justice department" didn't do this. A Grand Jury was appointed to look into whether planned parenthood was doing illegal things, they INSTEAD found that the people who made these videos were the ones that were doing things illegally. This isn't a federal judge, this isn't a "fact finding panel." it was a grand jury of actual people.
edit on 25-1-2016 by Slanter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

The less crunchy part wasn't edited nor was it illegal.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yes. There was.

"We must go where the evidence leads us"

Teee heeeee

Sure guys. You mean, where your WALLET leads ya.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I wonder about this:

An additional indictment for Prohibition of the Purchase and Sale of Human Organs has been issued for Daleiden.

I suppose it would have something to do with him soliciting PP for such a purchase. Caught by his own "sting."

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Sure guys. You mean, where your WALLET leads ya.

Ah. So you claim the Grand Jury was bought.
Of course.

edit on 1/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join