It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Foundation Took Huge Bribe From Russians to Buy Hammond Ranch...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish
The term "Witch Hunt" does come to mind though.

No HUNT Required.
She's Right out Front for the Whole
World to See.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

This article by IntellHub is shocking and Queen of Babalon doing her part to destroy America.

I would place the word 'inadvertently' before 'doing her part to destroy America.'

She and Trump deserve their own desert island but despite their bogus motives I really doubt they want to destroy America despite their selfish purposes.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: reldra

What I follow, from the NY Times on this, is that the group of people that sold the company that became Uranium One, to Canadians, was later taken over by a Russian company. Some of these people donated 2.35 million to the Clinton Foundation. There are no facts to show this is related. The source in the OP links to the NY Times article from April.

NY Times

That is NOT a lot of money for that foundation. I would think if it was a payoff, it would be larger.

The original reporter suggests there is a connection, but there was no obvious 'bribe'. It is a charitable foundation. It is not their personal money and it is not used for campaign funds.

The Clinton Foundation did not own the ranch. A lot of agencies signed off on the sale.

I think you understand the background very well, but you missing the key point...which is there is a systematic plan to get US citizen off land with gold, silver and uranium.

If that is true, it wouldn't serve the government to sell such lands to foreign countries.

Benefits them more than not owning it, doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

This article by IntellHub is shocking and Queen of Babalon doing her part to destroy America.

I would place the word 'inadvertently' before 'doing her part to destroy America.'

She and Trump deserve their own desert island but despite their bogus motives I really doubt they want to destroy America despite their selfish purposes.

I think Trump still values being an American, and is thankful for the opportunities and constitution that made him rich.

Hillary is a citizen of the world, and believes that the concept of America is all wrong. If she can make a billion while she wrecks America, so be it.

Obama precisely the same. He's a reparations, BLM-NBP-CAIR-MB-OWS-LARAZA-LGBT-alisnky-marx warrior, and serving those folks while America crashes.....all the better.

So nah, Trump same as Hillary ? Not really.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I can only imagine what more is going to be revealed about this power hungry & corrupt lying mad women between now and November. ~$heopleNation
edit on 25-1-2016 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Looks like you are slacking , someone actually beat you to posting a clinton bashing thread?

2nd post isnt bad i suppose.

Lol
edit on 14131America/ChicagoMon, 25 Jan 2016 17:14:51 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Well I was assuming the OP was on a phone or something.

---looks down, kicks sand with right shoe---

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well with clinton im sure there will be plenty more scandals to redeem yourself.

Unfortunately she is made out of teflon and neither this or the email scandal will stick.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Sunday, March 12, 2017

After thousands of fruitless man-hours of investigating alleged Trump-Russia connections, we learn today that...

""Russian President Vladimir Putin's spokesman said in an interview Sunday that the Russian ambassador who met with Trump campaign officials also met with “people working in think tanks advising Hillary or advising people working for Hillary.”"

Source: www.thehill.com...

Looks like U.S. investigators have been barking up the wrong tree!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join