It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Foundation Took Huge Bribe From Russians to Buy Hammond Ranch...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Sometimes is not about where the information comes from but that the accounts are real and did happen.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So, right now....that whole Clinton camp is pacing back and forth.....surely wringing their hands.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A lot of Clinton donators are going to lose a lot of money.

And the economically poor will suffer idealistic nervous breakdowns as their dreams shatter.

Exactly, Chelsey will be sold to the Saudi's to recoup million in donations for not.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Makes people wonder how much foreign influences were in play while Hillary was a Senator and Secretary of State.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I can only imagine many, because now that she is running for president the foreign donations are just pouring.

She is been selling "favors" like hot packages.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Sometimes is not about where the information comes from but that the accounts are real and did happen.

So, where's the proof? Where are the records of the donations, the acquisitions, the corruption? Somewhere in Canada, I hear.

I hear someone telling a story, but I haven't seen him produce any documented proof.

When it comes to World Net Daily, it may as well be coming from Sorcha Faal as far as I'm concerned.

If you put me on a jury and presented that story as your case, I'd sue you for wasting my time.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Couple this story with the information that part of Hammonds railroading, I mean conviction was an agreement he was forced to sign giving government right of first refusal on property sale.

So get rid of able bodied men, check
Force wife to sell, coming.
Sell mineral rights, coming.

Seems like a plan to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
a reply to: Granite

I read a lot of accusations and innuendos coupled with not a shred of proof.

Then I got to the part where your source link referenced an article from World Net Daily as if they had an ounce of credibility.

That's where I stopped wasting my time.

Are you also aware CNN, ABC, and all MSM is always hands-off on Clinton transparency questions because the TPTB own all MSM?

Why?
Because they are greedy power freaks in control of US citizens rights and property...hence no nothing from your "trusted sources" on Oregon corruption.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Couple this story with the information that part of Hammonds railroading, I mean conviction was an agreement he was forced to sign giving government right of first refusal on property sale.
No.
That was an agreement reached on a separate civil case, not the criminal case.

And it concerned one particular parcel. If the Hammonds had needed to sell the land to meet the terms, the government wanted first refusal as part of the settlement.

The Hammonds in late 2014 agreed to pay the federal government $400,000 to settle a lawsuit seeking to force them to pay more than a $1 million in costs for fighting fires they set. The Hammonds paid $200,000 right away and paid the rest Thursday.

The settlement also required the Hammonds to give the land bureau first chance at buying a particular ranch parcel adjacent to public land if they intended to sell

www.oregonlive.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Sadly her record of been a sell out back in the 70s when she was nothing but a lowly lawyer is enough for me to know that she is as full of crap now as she was back in the seventies, conniving, with no regard for the law, confiscating public records and writing fraudulent letters, she was fired for her behavior.

That is enough for me to see the character of that women, she will do anything to get her way.

She was dirty then and she will be the dirties president in the history of this nation.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Might be interesting to see who donates to the Clinton Foundation.

Maybe somebody can find a few proxies that ring bells.

The lists

the other lists

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Might be interesting to see who donates to the Clinton Foundation.

Maybe somebody can find a few proxies that ring bells.

The lists

the other lists

"Bill and Malinda Gates" in the over $25k bracket.

Probably used to pay for Chelsea wedding dress...

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Coindences...

Nothing to see here folks...

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: Flatfish
a reply to: Granite

I read a lot of accusations and innuendos coupled with not a shred of proof.

Then I got to the part where your source link referenced an article from World Net Daily as if they had an ounce of credibility.

That's where I stopped wasting my time.

Are you also aware CNN, ABC, and all MSM is always hands-off on Clinton transparency questions because the TPTB own all MSM?

Why?
Because they are greedy power freaks in control of US citizens rights and property...hence no nothing from your "trusted sources" on Oregon corruption.

Yes I am and just because I'm not hearing anything from "trusted sources," is certainly no reason for me to start believing in un-trusted sources.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Sadly her record of been a sell out back in the 70s when she was nothing but a lowly lawyer is enough for me to know that she is as full of crap now as she was back in the seventies, conniving, with no regard for the law, confiscating public records and writing fraudulent letters, she was fired for her behavior.

That is enough for me to see the character of that women, she will do anything to get her way.

She was dirty then and she will be the dirties president in the history of this nation.

OK, I get it now. You can't stand Hillary, so she must be guilty of any and every thing anyone decides to accuse her of.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not a Hillary fan by any stretch of the imagination, but my dislike and/or distrust of someone is one piss-poor excuse for assuming their guilt without any evidentiary proof.

The term "Witch Hunt" does come to mind though.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The Clinton Foundation admitted it has “made mistakes” in disclosing donors after a barrage of recent news reports. Among its failures was disclosing a $2.35 million donation from the chairman of Uranium One, a company acquired by the Russians and later used to assume control of 20 percent of U.S. uranium production through a deal that was signed off in part by Hillary Clinton’s State Department.

The Clinton Foundation is also expected to refile some of its tax forms, according to a blog post written by Maura Pally, the foundation’s acting chief executive, who said that the organization “mistakenly combined” government grants with other donations.

freebeacon.com...

The more you try to unravel the tangled web of deceit and obfuscation, the more convinced you become that these people are dirt.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
but, but, buttttttt...

None if you're super rich and rub shoulders with ultra powerful criminals from wallstreet to saudimized arabia.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

OMG the gov't sells land ALL the time. You think the land is for animal sanctuaries. Ahhh Ha, Ha , Ha . They just keep it for the right buyer. How ignorant can you get. WOW.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

And may I add,

Tie your Clinton Foundation server to Madame Secretary's PERSONAL email account (sharing the server) and wipe (but not with a cloth!) the server "clean" and what can be recovered via forensics can be deemed "Classified" so no one can really investigate because they don't have the security clearance.

Dumb like a Fox.

That whole "historic" First Female President is just the window dressing...

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Is it possible the FBI is now expanding it's investigation to the Clinton Foundation because of email evidence it found of this deal in Hillary's server?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join