It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I could shoot people in streets and not lose support.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I despise about 90% of the population so he is very likely correct.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
If he shoots Hillary or Obama, I might even vote for him.

Hahahah You my friend just got flagged by one or more alphabet agencies..now sit back and enjoy your impeding loss of privacy..

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
June 6, 2016

Did it ever occur to any of you that Donald Trump is panicking? I think he just wanted to stroke his own ego by seeing how far he could go.

Now that Donald Trump is the Republican nominee, it's sinking in that he's carried the experiment too far, and he's freaking out. That's why he's delivering more controversial remarks now than ever.

What do ya'll think? A plausible theory? I'm having a hard time believing that Donald Trump is simply Dumb...or Naïve.

-cwm

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, he's not dumb or naive. He's ego driven, focused on power outside of himself to feed that ego. His latest statement about the judge in his personal lawsuit reminds me of Richard Nixon's Saturday NIght Massacre, when Nixon used his position of power to fire someone to get what he wanted. "You're fired!" I remember it. The massacre involved not just a firing but the resignations of Attorneys General.

The position of POTUS comes with much power. Trump already gives us clues as to how he would want to yield that power. In an authoritarian manner. To his personal benefit. "You're fired!"

One of the most controversial episodes of the Watergate scandal, the so-called “Saturday Night Massacre” came on October 20, 1973, when embattled President Richard Nixon fired Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox and accepted the resignations of Attorney General Elliot Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus.

The “massacre” stemmed from an inquiry into the notorious June 1972 break-in at the Watergate complex, in which five Nixon operatives were caught trying to bug the Democratic National Committee headquarters. Archibald Cox, a Harvard law professor and former U.S. solicitor general, was tapped to investigate the incident in May 1973. He soon clashed with the White House over Nixon’s refusal to release over 10 hours of secret Oval Office recordings, some of which implicated the president in the break-in. On October 20, 1973, in an unprecedented show of executive power, Nixon ordered Attorney General Elliot Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus to fire Cox, but both men refused and resigned their posts in protest. The role of attorney general then fell to Solicitor General Robert Bork, who reluctantly complied with Nixon’s request and dismissed Cox. Less than a half hour later, the White House dispatched FBI agents to close off the offices of the Special Prosecutor, Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General.

ETA At first to me it did seem like he wants to sabotage his campaign to get out of it, but after mulling over the above latest, I just think we're seeing an authoritarian egotist at work.
edit on 7-6-2016 by desert because: ETA

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join