It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I could shoot people in streets and not lose support.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Wrong
I'm not hope at all
But I support Trump doing what the Constitution says he can

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gully

Not only do I think he wants to fail, I think he wants to make his die hard supporters (and there will 'appear' to be many by the time the election rolls around) look like the biggest, dumbest *ssholes ever, in the process.

Trump is a controlled opposition plant.

The vast majority of new & upcoming voters will never give a serious look at conservatives by the time Trump's through.
edit on 23-1-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You could be right, MME

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Not only do I think he wants to fail, I think he wants to make his die hard supporters (and there will 'appear' to be many by the time the election rolls around) look like the biggest, dumbest *ssholes ever, in the process.

That has crossed my mind, but would he really go as far as that?

He could never admit it, that would be suicide, not being able to admit makes the plan useless.
edit on 23-1-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The ignorant things Trump says never surprises me. If his supporters can't figure out this guy is an A$$hole this far into his campaign, he's probably right. He probably wouldn't lose any of his crazy supporters.

edit on 23-1-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

The ignorant things Trump says never surprises me. If his supporters can't figure out this guy is an A$$hole this far into his campaign, he's probably right, he wouldn't lose any of his crazy supporters.

They don't care if he is crazy, they just want to sock it to the good ole boys running this country.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

He has already gone that far. If Trump loses the primary or general election, his 'methods' (and positions) will be denounced as 'not what America wants.' That might not resonate with older voters, but it will with new and upcoming voters.

I think Trump has been purposely making a mockery of himself and his supporters, all along, and if I am wrong on that, then he is taking a gamble that conservatives cannot afford to take, right now.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
He said this before or after he retweeted a Nazi named WHITEGENOCIDE?

Does anyone know?

I would say that Trump is playing some kind of sick game with the American public.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

He could never admit it, that would be suicide, not being able to admit makes the plan useless.

Judge for yourself,

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
He said this before or after he retweeted a Nazi named WHITEGENOCIDE?

Does anyone know?

I would say that Trump is playing some kind of sick game with the American public.

after i think

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think Trump underestimated the stupidity of your average conservative voter, I think he's saying these things to purposefully crash his campaign but the more stupid stuff he says the more support he gets!

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Hard to believe that a man with his ego would do that to himself.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

obviously he was talking about how loyal his support base is and not about wanting to shoot people in the streets

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

He is either very brave, or very stupid!

Either way..... we're all worried!

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Now imagine if Hillary said something similar while on the campaign trail....

Conservative heads would literally explode

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Do you honestly think he would do that? ...or is it more likely that he's simply using his whit to make a point?

...yeah.

This sensationalism is getting ridiculous. It's bs pc spin like this that's at the heart of why people support him and why he can say whatever the fk he wants... people fed up with this sh!t envy that.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Wait!

Maybe Trump is a plant...for the GOP! They want to make everyone so disgusted that they'll throw support behind Cruz, who no one likes!

Maybe Trump wasn't a Clinton plant, but a GOP one.

Oh, this reminds me of a M. Night Shalam twist...

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
I think Trump underestimated the stupidity of your average conservative voter, I think he's saying these things to purposefully crash his campaign but the more stupid stuff he says the more support he gets!

and Hillary is a good choice?

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Now imagine if Hillary said something similar while on the campaign trail....

Conservative heads would literally explode

Oh yeah.

Not to mention the Democrat cities that kill people by the thousands in the street !!!

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

and Hillary is a good choice?

I don't know.

But most of her supporters aren't falling for the constant stream of lies and smear tactics by the conservative infotainment industry

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join