It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I could shoot people in streets and not lose support.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: muse7
I think Trump underestimated the stupidity of your average conservative voter, I think he's saying these things to purposefully crash his campaign but the more stupid stuff he says the more support he gets!

and Hillary is a good choice?

No Bernie is a Good Choice.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Is this the same Trump that's running for president? He must be bi-polar!!

Maybe he really is a plant for the democratic party! Maybe he didn't realize how crazy conservative voters really are! Now he's stuck and doesn't have a way to get out. If it's true, it's really kind of hilarious.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I mean the dude just admitted he could literally shoot people and his supporters would still support him!

And here they are already proving his point

Lol!

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

That has crossed my mind, but would he really go as far as that?

He could never admit it, that would be suicide, not being able to admit makes the plan useless.

Judge for yourself,

Yes I have heard it, we are screwed, maybe Palin was a plant too, when He brought Palin in to endorse him, I thought his numbers would go down. I thought he possibly was purposely trying to bring his polling numbers down.

When he said the Bible was his favorite book, and he didn't feel the need to ask for forgiveness, I cringed.

Maybe what started out as a con job has gone to his head and now he wants to be president, maybe he is satan's advocate.

edit on 23-1-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Maybe he really is a plant for the democratic party! Maybe he didn't realize how crazy conservative voters really are! Now he's stuck and doesn't have a way to get out. If it's true, it's really kind of hilarious.

Yeah , it is a three ring circus, the democrats should be happy.

I am a libertarian so don't yell at me,

Democrat, conservative, we are all going down together

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Everyone knows that people who DON'T talk about 'shooting people in the street' are just being politically correct!

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
For the love of God, how do we know we aren't all being played, and nothing is real?

The whole system is so corrupt, they are all playing us for fools.

All these politicians and leaders here and abroad make decision that are insane, all one can do is watch.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I think a lot of people ARE being played. Certainly anyone supporting Trump, Cruz or Hillary is being played like a fiddle, IMO.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gully

I don't think he meant it literally.

But that's just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I think a lot of people ARE being played. Certainly anyone supporting Trump, Cruz or Hillary is being played like a fiddle, IMO.

It is depressing.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I am suuuper excited for 2017! This year will be a fun ride already but the next one? Hell yeah!

We should at least get a laugh out of this comedy show called 'earth'

edit on 23-1-2016 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

That's exactly the line of thought that struck me, and some more here. He reminds me of Mel Brooks film, 'The Producers' The plot was about fleecing a lot of old ladies out of money to invest in a a total flop and pocket the proceeds, the flop was to be a bad taste musical called, 'Spring time for Hitler' and to last for about five minutes, but turned into a satirical hit for which the investments and profit could never be paid back. That's where Trump is right now, somewhere between a rock and a hard place. Trump also smacks of the McCarthyist era, and there is an irony in that related to 'The Producers' film since one of the stars of that film, Zero Mostel was a victim of that particular witch hunt created by McCarthy, and lapped up by the public too in some quarters.
edit on 23-1-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Dear The Donald,

I think you do understand that you imply that your supporters are sociopaths. Maybe you're just trying to clue them in. Anyway, I remember another presidential candidate also didn't mince words. George Wallace implied he'ld run over protesters if elected...

"You elect me the President, and I go to California or I come to Tennessee, and if a group of anarchists lay down in front of my automobile, it's gonna be the last one they ever gonna want to lay down in front of!"

Well, The Donald, to tell you the truth, I was a little shocked that you would go to such extreme rhetoric about shooting people. I thought that before you went there, you would have said something less violent, like, "I could stand in the middle of this stage and masturbate and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay? It's, like, incredible."

Just my 2c.
Sincerely,
desert

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yetch. He's such a jackass.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He didn't mean it literally, it was a joke and he was using his sense of humor. A lot of people don't like his humor. He makes me laugh a lot and I find him pretty entertaining. He makes some good points sometimes, but I don't agree with every little thing he says or does.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He didn't mean it literally, it was a joke and he was using his sense of humor. A lot of people don't like his humor. He makes me laugh a lot and I find him pretty entertaining. He makes some good points sometimes, but I don't agree with every little thing he says or does.

... and /scene

Trump was right.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

He shot that guy in the head, I thought it was pretty funny. Did you see the way his brain matter spread out across the street? That was pretty spectacular. You just don't get his sense of humor. - Trump supporter

Trump would then be our first president to govern from the confines of a prison cell.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols
a reply to: Gryphon66

He shot that guy in the head, I thought it was pretty funny. Did you see the way his brain matter spread out across the street? That was pretty spectacular. You just don't get his sense of humor. - Trump supporter

Trump would then be our first president to govern from the confines of a prison cell.

The Trump Phenomenon is a sponsored effort to determine just how successful certain mass-media NLP tactics have been.

I fear they have been very successful; I'm terrified by what that means; Orwell was a prophet.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

No his supporters just want their non PC voice to be heard.
I DON'T like violence, racism etc..but as a chess player, I recognize the need to solidify our country before trying again

But how does Trump "solidify" the country? He's doing the exact opposite of that.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
While the statement doesn't surprise me, I am pretty sure he would lose a LOT of support if he shot someone outside of self defense. Now if he was concealed carrying and shot an attacker, his numbers would be insurmountable by any other in his favor.

I'll call it now...he will be involved in a shooting similar to the manner I described above....all staged but his number will go through the roof.

I wouldn't put it past Trump. Find someone willing to take a bullet for a few million dollars. Stage an attack, and then play it up as a reason why he's pro 2nd.

His supporters would go crazy, and he would probably win a few over.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join