It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul goes after Trump in new commercial.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

originally posted by: Gully

originally posted by: RomeByFire
a reply to: intrptr

Trump holds favor with the chickenhawk crowd, kind of like the Clintons.

"In a way I love war, I mean I'm really good at war,"

When was the last time Donnie went out on the front lines to fight a war? He's no different than politicians who sell a war to the American people and convince them to go fight it.

Donald loves Donald.

Donald Trump is the answer to the question:

Is there anybody in the world who loves himself, more than Kanye, loves Kanye?

~Tenth

If loving yourself disqualified anybody. We would have nobody running.

I have never seen people so crazy about one man.

Rand blew it. Now he looks like a poor loser.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: texasgirl
This is why I feel Trump is a plant and won't win the presidency. He has even said he thought Hillary would make a good president.

I love that Rand is using twitter and other social media to get his message across, too.

And the die hard Trump supporters will just ignore that fact and still back him

They really really want that wall.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The ads this season are only going to get crazier and crazier too...

Especially for Trump.

You could have a whole debate where trump disagrees with trump. Than again so could Hillary.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

When was the last time Donnie went out on the front lines to fight a war? He's no different than politicians who sell a war to the American people and convince them to go fight it.

Yup he is just a Neocon.

Trump and Trump supporters are just Neocons wrapped up in a new label.
edit on 22-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Trump holds favor with the chicken hawk crowd, kind of like the Clintons.

There it is, seemingly two but really one.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

a reply to: gladtobehere

Rand is still running?

Man some of these GOP hopefuls really have the rose colored glasses on.

~Tenth

Rand is a better option than the other candidates running for the GOP like Sanders is better than the other candidates for the Democrats.

link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Oh it was just a joke about his level of narcissism.

Yeah, Paul did blow it.

He should quit wasting his donors time and call it already.

~Tenth

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Problem is he isn't winning at all.

I'd prefer Jeb, considering he's the only thing near a moderate Republican I've seen in the race.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Anyone but trump, maybe Americans deserve him, but don't inflict him on the rest of the world who has no say.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Rand Paul is a totally manufactured politician. He knows full well he's out to make a buck ... and lies right to your face about it. Of course, he doesn't have the stones to say it directly.

If you ever saw him being all schmoozey with his state senate brother Mitch, you've seen everything you need to to keep you out of his corner.

And his wimp of a dad ... he managed to cash-out as he was departing politics too.

None of 'em are worthy of trust.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

Problem is he isn't winning at all.

I'd prefer Jeb, considering he's the only thing near a moderate Republican I've seen in the race.

~Tenth

An freaking Bush?

A BUSH!?!

America has had more than enough Bushes and Clintons.

You broke away from us Brits to get away from Dynasty Rule remember?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I wonder if Kanye would use his own music to announce his entrance?

Whatever the outcome of this election, I wouldn't be surprised if Vince McMahon, the WWE wrestling mogul decided to run, and have pro wrestlers replace the secret service...

It's seriously almost getting that nutty.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Anyone but trump, maybe Americans deserve him, but don't inflict him on the rest of the world who has no say.

Anyone but Trump, Bush or Clinton.

Dont know what out the vile 3 I would hate the most to be honest.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I wonder if Kanye would use his own music to announce his entrance?

Whatever the outcome of this election, I wouldn't be surprised if Vince McMahon, the WWE wrestling mogul decided to run, and have pro wrestlers replace the secret service...

It's seriously almost getting that nutty.

Its already as nutty as a Squirrels turd.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I seen another one of the fox polls on tv that blocked out the paul name and instead had kaisch listed twice.

Something that happens every other week whether it was rand or ron. jon stewart did a piece on it back in 2012.

This phenom must be important to NLP or something of the sort. It was capped off in 2012 when the RNC would not even say Ron Paul's name when he won delegates.
Let's not even bring up the controversial things that happened with delegate selection.
What about that odd special televised caucus in nevada where paul took half the votes causing fox to freak out and turn it off.

Some odd things happen when paul's run for president

We'll have to see if Paul can actually get those 10000 students to show up to the caucus.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

When was the last time Donnie went out on the front lines to fight a war?
He's no different than politicians who sell a war to the American people and convince them to go fight it.

Now wait a sec. Trump says he felt that he was in the military in the "true sense", so it must count for something, right? No really, he actually said that.

Trump, who received multiple draft deferments and a high draft lottery number during the Vietnam War, took off a shoe to explain the heel spurs that prompted the medical deferments. The Vietnam war, he added, "was a mistake."

“My number was so incredible and it was a very high draft number. Anyway so I never had to do that, but I felt that I was in the military in the true sense because I dealt with those people,” Trump told the author in another excerpt.

'I always felt that I was in the military'

He felt like he was in the military in the "true sense?"

Lol, one of my family members (who I've met once, when I was very little) was in the military in the "true sense," and has suffered serious PTSD since then.

According to an upcoming biography and interview excerpts shared with The New York Times, Trump said that his five years at the New York Military Academy provided him with "more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military." Read more: www.politico.com...

Trump is a megalomaniacal tool.

EDIT: Trump also uses little children to recite "Ameritude," songs, and if that isn't offsetting to one, I don't know what would be.
edit on 22-1-2016 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok I think rand would be safest for the planet and its future

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Where did you read or hear that Trump wants to label Muslims like the Jews were? What is so funny about that to be honest, and why those who show up at protests look so dumb, is Ivanka, his daughter, converted to Judaism and runs his company.

He is also not the only candidate who said we should 'pause' immigration from certain countries to make sure that we can vet all who come to the US. He is just the one that the MSM wants to hang for it. The fact that Obama just 'loosened' restrictions for Visas from these certain countries should also raise some flags.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Can you imagine the glee in the offices of the dembs as they watch their opposition eat each other alive?

The Democrats won't win the election but the GOP will damn sure lose. They seem to be comfortable in that position....

Trump/Palin...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Can you imagine the glee in the offices of the dembs as they watch their opposition eat each other alive?

The Democrats won't win the election but the GOP will damn sure lose. They seem to be comfortable in that position....

Trump/Palin...

The hilderbeast is likely cackling away with Glee as Trump hands it all to her.

She basicaly has the Neocon and low information voters distracted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join