It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi Resistance Report...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Source: iraq-war.ru

Does much more need to be said??? What, no aircraft carriers in that tally? I'm glad to see some site has picked up the slack of jihadspun, hehe...

yes that is the other side of the propaganda barrier.
i know much of it is really just propaganda, but if half of it is true, or a third of those reports, the "resistance" is much stronger than you and i think it is.
but i understand you wont belive such a source.

Originally posted by Gazrok
Well, we COURT MARTIAL those who did such deeds. It was the acts of a few bad apples, and happens in every war, and has since the dawn of time. Your favored side celebrates such acts. Perhaps you consider shooting old women who were just there to help, or beheading civilian contractors, etc. to be acts of courage? Please don't lecture us on the "courage" of the insurgents...
If they TRULY wanted to make a difference in their country, they'd go to the polls and VOTE for a candidate they feel will kick out the US sooner than later, instead of contributing to the problem of instability.

the situation in iraq is very chaotic. ofcourse there are alot of "bands of mercenaries", which dont really care who they kill, there are armed civilians organized in groups of resistance, fragments of the old iraqi secuirty forces (the fedajeen), and combine that with three "tribes" living there, influenced with heavy religious morale, you get a pretty ugly picture!
i wouldnt want to have any of "my men and women" in there! no way! get them out!
because this new modern urban warfare is getting uglier by the minute, and rules get written anew all the time. human lives play such a little role in this kind of game, especially the innocent ones.
nation is split in three sides, with u.s. army in between.
but then again, that was the plan, to split the nation in three states keep them apart, fragmented, not united. that is the policy of israel for a long time.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
SoulJah are you a muslim? If so I have another thread I would like you to go to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would love to here your thoughts on the subject.

no i am not a muslim.
i am an atheist.
but ill go check it out!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
i belive it takes BIG BALLS to go in a car or a truck and drive into a building and blow yourself up. that is called courage. not madness. i dont think any of your soldiers are capable of such actions, they like fighting from far instead, that is what they are good at, computer war games.

Big balls? No, try naive foolishness - which is what blowing yourself up along with innocent civilians thinking you'll get to spend eternity in paradise along with 72 virgins actually is.

Speaking of the 72 virgins fallacy, what does a muslim woman get for blowing herself up, 72 virgin men? I'm sure she'd love to spend eternity trying to show them all what to do.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Speaking of the 72 virgins fallacy, what does a muslim woman get for blowing herself up

Out of the Middle East?

Sorry had to say that

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Big balls? No, try naive foolishness - which is what blowing yourself up along with innocent civilians thinking you'll get to spend eternity in paradise along with 72 virgins actually is.

Speaking of the 72 virgins fallacy, what does a muslim woman get for blowing herself up, 72 virgin men? I'm sure she'd love to spend eternity trying to show them all what to do.

either way,
you can call them crazy, fanatic, terrorists, suicide bombers, all of the above, or none of the above.
the final line is that they will commit the ultimate sacrifice no matter what we think about them.
and you are laughing? i would rather help getting those "troops of yours" out of there!
i wouldnt want my people walk in those streets...

[edit on 10-1-2005 by Souljah]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Its kinda strange BOTH sides want the same thing.....US out of Iraq.

The bottom line is no matter how much they piss and moan, no matter how many aide workers they behead, no matter how many of THEIR OWN PEOPLE they blow up, we arent going ANYWHERE till a Government is set up.

If they REALLY wanted us to leave they would stop fighting (at least till we were gone)

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I agree Souljah,

I don’t want my fellow Americans subjecting themselves to those animals. Who would want to walk among all those crazy suicidal nut jobs anyways? And the filth. Man, these people wont even allow their fellow Iraqi's to catch their breath and get the basics of human existence back together like clean water and sewage. Not to mention electricity and a functioning government. You would think that all these psychopathic suicidal robots would eventually see what they are inflicting on their own people.

I agree with your sentiment 100% Souljah, Americans should leave right away. After all, how should they expect to be treated by these monsters after seeing what they are doing to their own people. Like walking into a pig pen filled with rabid animals and trying to keep them from killing each other. You are right Souljah, the US should stay out…

[edit on 10-1-2005 by skippytjc]

[edit on 10-1-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Who would want to walk among all those crazy suicidal nut jobs anyways?

well you created them.
now deal with them.
by "you" i mean the western world, that exploits the middle east for a long time. they are the products of the hi-tech warfare that the western armies are using on this people for a long time.
they are the other extreme side of this "new kind" of warfare.

high techonolgy
vs
total unpredictibility

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
So we should leave and then leave teh 'poor' Iraqi citizens to live in a divided country with multiple radical Muslim factions fighting for control, with a side of Iran to boot. If the US pulled out right now, the fighting would not end, and more than likely would increase as a power struggle would ensue. Is that what you want?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by DrHoracid
They are TERRORIST. Not Iraqi Resistance...Not Freedom Fighters
They are cowards all. Just like every other Islamo Terrorist.

i belive it takes BIG BALLS to go in a car or a truck and drive into a building and blow yourself up. that is called courage. not madness. i dont think any of your soldiers are capable of such actions, they like fighting from far instead, that is what they are good at, computer war games.

but when it comes to ultimate sacrifice and extreme courage, i belive the "iraqi terrorists", resistance or whatever you call them, win.

im sorry to tell you, but the real cowards are your generals and your leaders that are in command of this armies of yours right now. they are the fearless people who ordered to torture and rape prisioners. that takes alot of courage, doesnt it; to release your anger upon some prisioners nobody cares for.

in ww2, kamikaze were:
- the "the divine wind", the flying samurai, heros of the people
- the crazy suicide bombers

again, a matter of perspective.
one mans sinner is another mans saint!

but then again, why am i even trying to explain it to you, since you dont listen to others anyway.

Killing innocent people and beheading civillians makes them cowards....they won't fight like men would.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join