It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi Resistance Report...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
i have found this daily resistance reports,
and i wonder what you think about them.

heres a quick quote from yesterdays report:

Resistance spokesman: booby traps kill 80 US troops in an-Nazal neighborhood on Thursday-Friday.

Resistance targets US airbase with multiple powerful blows, cutting off water, electricity and then pounding it with rockets and mortars.

US forces casualites and loss of equipment:
U.S Soldiers Killed...............393 +(11 wounded)
Humvees Destroyed...........11
Bradleys.............................7
APCs..................................3
Abrams Tanks....................1
Trucks/Tankers..................5

source: www.iraq-war.ru

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
They are TERRORIST. Not Iraqi Resistance...Not Freedom Fighters
They are cowards all. Just like every other Islamo Terrorist.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

i belive it takes BIG BALLS to go in a car or a truck and drive into a building and blow yourself up. that is called courage. not madness. i dont think any of your soldiers are capable of such actions, they like fighting from far instead, that is what they are good at, computer war games.

but when it comes to ultimate sacrifice and extreme courage, i belive the "iraqi terrorists", resistance or whatever you call them, win.

im sorry to tell you, but the real cowards are your generals and your leaders that are in command of this armies of yours right now. they are the fearless people who ordered to torture and rape prisioners. that takes alot of courage, doesnt it; to release your anger upon some prisioners nobody cares for.

in ww2, kamikaze were:
- the "the divine wind", the flying samurai, heros of the people
- the crazy suicide bombers

again, a matter of perspective.
one mans sinner is another mans saint!

but then again, why am i even trying to explain it to you, since you dont listen to others anyway.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Yes, Souljar.....type away....brother....

I read what you type....just as much as others read, you def. have some good points to add to this forum, so don't feel for one sec. that y'r words are on deaf ears...thr' not.

Please people feel for the people suffering in Iraq, regardless of our political view, lets think of them as we sit with the comforts of home (elect., water, fuel etc. etc.) We all must be stronge at a time like this in the world and what is prob. coming.

Love to "all",
Sven

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Horacid, here's a suggestion: don't waste your time.

Judging by the text style, "souljah" is a kid. He just posts this stuff to tick off the grownups. I usually have him on Iggy; if no one responds, he usually goes back to his Nintendo in a day or so.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hey Engineer dude,

for an Engineer, that's kind'a short (all that schooling what a waste).

Plus if he's on the computer.....no way he play'z Nintendo....and you say y'r an Engineer eh?

Your Canadian friend,

Sven

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

i belive it takes BIG BALLS to go in a car or a truck and drive into a building and blow yourself up. that is called courage. not madness. i dont think any of your soldiers are capable of such actions, they like fighting from far instead, that is what they are good at, computer war games.

Suicide is a difficult thing to attempt regardless of whether it is for a greater good, but the reason many do not partake in this is because there are other ways without self sacrifice. Many believe they can help by staying alive than by killing themselves.

but when it comes to ultimate sacrifice and extreme courage, i belive the "iraqi terrorists", resistance or whatever you call them, win.

probably true, look at the Vietnam War, guerilla warfare on anothers territory is always going to be difficult esspecially if the opposing force has suicidal tendancies..

im sorry to tell you, but the real cowards are your generals and your leaders that are in command of this armies of yours right now. they are the fearless people who ordered to torture and rape prisioners. that takes alot of courage, doesnt it; to release your anger upon some prisioners nobody cares for.

I haven't seen any heads cut off in the name of Western civilisation recently...

You are however correct that there has been a lack of control by many leaders.. this is why many do not like the Bush administration..

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Wait a minute,

If not mistaken the "appointed" Pres. of Iraq has personaly fired bullets into the heads of Iraq's that w'r cought looting. (at a prison in Iraq).

So there you have it....both sides kill ruthlessly...not only the fighters of Iraq.

Your Canadian friend,
Sven

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Horacid, here's a suggestion: don't waste your time.

Judging by the text style, "souljah" is a kid. He just posts this stuff to tick off the grownups. I usually have him on Iggy; if no one responds, he usually goes back to his Nintendo in a day or so.

well im glad to see another "patriot" here joing forces with "the doctor".

and sorry to disapoint you mister "engineer", but i am 29 years old and full capable of judging for myself what i write. i know my history and i know history of this world, so i know what i am talking about.

but it is true i am having trouble expressing my opinion and traslating it to english. and considering i am not born in an english speaking world, but i have LEARNED english by myself, i make some errors from time to time.

but as i can see, more and more people RESPOND to my posts, which means i am making some progress; at least you read them and posted a reply. after all this is a forum, designed to exchange opinions.

you have yours,
i have mine.

but be careful, dear mister "doctor" and mister "engineer", you are beginning to bring out THE WORST in me.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

but be careful, dear mister "doctor" and mister "engineer", you are beginning to bring out THE WORST in me.

firstly.. who are you refering to? secondly, (this is a bit of advice) don't threaten people on these threads, it shows weakness in character.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Also be careful Souljah, breaking the rules brings out the worst in me.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Also be careful Souljah, breaking the rules brings out the worst in me.

breaking the rules wasnt my intention.
i appologize for that to the moderators (which i respect for keeping up such a great forum!).

wont happen again.

Originally posted by Klepto
firstly.. who are you refering to? secondly, (this is a bit of advice) don't threaten people on these threads, it shows weakness in character.

i am refering to dear mister "engineer"
you are right, i shouldnt let my emotions get into this.
thanks for the reminder.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

heres a quick quote from yesterdays report:
Resistance spokesman: booby traps kill 80 US troops in an-Nazal neighborhood on Thursday-Friday.

And if you believe that I have some great Ocean front property for sale in the middle of the Sahara Desert.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

care to elleberate how they are cowards and terrorists? They fight until there death to defend there home/families while COWARD US forces bomb them from planes and use children as human shields.... How do this make them terrorists? This is why bush stayedin power, too many poeple like this with IQs probably under 80 believing anything there terrorist leader tells them.

I just wish there was some way to send charity to the families of the dead freedom fighters

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by P Amaru

This is why bush stayedin power, too many poeple like this with IQs probably under 80 believing anything there terrorist leader tells them.

I just wish there was some way to send charity to the families of the dead freedom fighters

P Amaru has a bit of a point here...

Did you know that in 2004, the average IQ of an american citizen was around 95?!?! (it is worrying that it is double figures......)

Stats

..also, the average Kerry voter had an IQ of Average of 128 whereas the Bush voters had an average IQ of 91...

(this is not a dig at US, just a stat I saw..)

Note that the Kerry supporter reads the book the right way up hehe.....

JUST KIDDING!!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Thank you for the update on the plight of Iraq. I can sleep better knowing that more AMericans are dead at the hands of foriegners, who are not defending a country, but using one as a battlefield for the Americans.

Besides, the real target is Iran. I truly believe America wants to bring stabilty but it is difficult. THere is no blanket bombing, they are precision strikes, and I am sorry that innocents have died, but that does not mean you should take of with the thoughts oif the resistence. If you act like that, you are no better than the soldier or insurgent who accidently or malicioulsy shoots a 12 year old girl hiding in the cross fire.

I can understand the plight of the Iraqi citizen, but the freedom fighter/insurgents can kiss my

and as for the IQ statement, I think you got it backwards. Anyone who watched the DNC and the RNC and looked at the crowds will now this....

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Source: iraq-war.ru

Does much more need to be said??? What, no aircraft carriers in that tally? I'm glad to see some site has picked up the slack of jihadspun, hehe...

Well, we COURT MARTIAL those who did such deeds. It was the acts of a few bad apples, and happens in every war, and has since the dawn of time. Your favored side celebrates such acts. Perhaps you consider shooting old women who were just there to help, or beheading civilian contractors, etc. to be acts of courage? Please don't lecture us on the "courage" of the insurgents...
If they TRULY wanted to make a difference in their country, they'd go to the polls and VOTE for a candidate they feel will kick out the US sooner than later, instead of contributing to the problem of instability.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by P Amaru
[COWARD US forces bomb them from planes and use children as human shields

Can you show me where WE are the ones hiding among civilians, in their homes and mosques? The Insurgents are using children as shields.

How do this make them terrorists?

For me it was the filming the beheading of innocent people and braging about it. Where was your outrage then? Oh yeah it wa all a CIA plot, what ever.

This is why bush stayedin power, too many poeple like this with IQs probably under 80 believing anything there terrorist leader tells them.

I didnt vote for Bush I am a Libertarian, and just for the record my IQ is 158

Please dont stop there, I would catch the first plane over so I could kill me some un-believers

SoulJah are you a muslim? If so I have another thread I would like you to go to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would love to here your thoughts on the subject.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Whilst I do believe that the resistance is inflicting some casualties on a daily basis, the figures quoted for a given day seems to me like the great information minister is back at work !

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dixon
Whilst I do believe that the resistance is inflicting some casualties on a daily basis, the figures quoted for a given day seems to me like the great information minister is back at work !

it never left...and its name is al-jazeera...that area feeds off of mis-information...kind of like how many of us Americans "believe" CNN and the 5 o'clock news...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join