It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin links son's domestic-violence arrest to Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18

Probably because Obama didn't put his kids on a reality tv show.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Palin probably picked him initially because he had good relations, an olive branch if you will to have someone like that on her side. But leaving everything to him wasn't a good idea ... and Alaskan's never forget how she up and quit on us.

She didn't "pick him," he won the primary for GOP Lt Gov, placing him as her running mate.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, considering Track Palin is an anagram for Crap Talkin' why is anyone surprised what the lipstick-wearing pit bull says?

Lol, that's two funny lines in one.

I will add for the delectation for those who are saying Sarah Palin is kinda anti-the-oil-people, she ain't, she said this back in 2010,
Speaking on “Fox News Sunday,” she said she remains “a big supporter of domestic extraction of the resources that we are so reliant on, versus relying on foreign sources.”

Any guesses in what that was in relation too..apart from obviously being about oil of course?
Yep you guess right, she was doing Obama bashing then, and yes, you will guess right, she was accusing him of being too cosy with the oily guys, you know, the oily guys who spend millions on funding the GOP, and pretty much feck all to the Democratic party. Anyway, this is the Obama, er roast,

Asked whether she thought the administration of President Barack Obama was doing a good job handling the crisis caused by the British Petroleum spill, Palin said, “I don’t know why the question isn’t asked by the mainstream media and by others if there’s any connection with the contributions made to President Obama and his administration and the support by the oil companies to the administration"
Wow! one foot follows the other in putting your foot into it.. and probably the last thing Fox wanted her to say.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
Palin links son's domestic-violence arrest to Obama

Personally, I find more meaning in the drone of an apple ripening, than in anything that comes out of that idiot lunatic's mouth!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Isn't she the one that came with the phrase of drill baby drill? then she had no problem with private companies drilling for oil in Alaska wilderness and protected areas.

I think that Mrs Palin is not what people think, political figures are opportunistic even if they are considered dumb they still looking for opportunities to make money.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Palin probably picked him initially because he had good relations, an olive branch if you will to have someone like that on her side. But leaving everything to him wasn't a good idea ... and Alaskan's never forget how she up and quit on us.

She didn't "pick him," he won the primary for GOP Lt Gov, placing him as her running mate.

Well Mallot decided to run with Walker? They were a ticketed item...?

Ah, this clears it up, no wonder I got it confused:

In 2005, Parnell ran in the Republican primary to become lieutenant governor. In the general election, he ran as Palin's running mate. In Alaska, the lieutenant governor runs separately from the governor in the primaries, but after the primaries, the nominees for governor and lieutenant governor run together as a slate. Palin and Parnell were elected

Wikipedia

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Of course she wanted to drill. That's more money for Alaska in the form of tax revenue. Alaska wants to drill for oil, they just want to not get the shaft when we let the oil companies do it.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Shouldn't we wait until Obama is out of office before we start to blame the last 8 years on him?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

The never ending GOP game...Blame Obama for everything. I'm sure if Obama was meeting with GOP congressional members and someone passed gas, they would surely all blame Obama

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Palin's son punched girl friend in the grill
Thanks Obama!!

edit on 21-1-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Politicizing her own son's mental health, her family dysfunction and son's girlfriend all in one shot while shifting blame to an innocent person. Shame on you Palin. Shame, Big Time!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Bravo Zulu for this video. If we here at ATS wish to Deny Ignorance then this is an absolute reason for supporting Denying Ignorance. Nothing on ATS rubs me harder than people bantering on and on about anything that supports the left/right paradigm. The fact alone that Sarah Palin is relevant to anything is absolutely stunning IMHO. I am a vet and I was pissed when I saw her speech and she paraded her idiot son as someone wronged by voluntarily agreeing to participate in the spreading of democracy for reason to smash a girl in the mouth. My opinion is that Sarah Palin oozes with smugness that is wickedly disingenuous. It's effing offensive to coat tail others with genuine mental issues from participating in the horrors of actual combat that I consider it blatant stolen valor to put her entitled idiot son on the same pedestal. Conversely these two bozos talking in the video suggest the left can fix our woes if the idiots on the right weren't in the way. Just as disingenuous. The biggest irony of all is to Deny Ignorance on a conspiracy website that supports a political mud pit. I find it ironic and amusing. You cant make this stuff up because it is reality. Welcome to the matrix...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
So he never served in open combat yet he has PTSD from being in the military? That a hard one to belive. Yes. The reason many former US fighters suffer from PTSD is due to the brutal nature of US wars and the acrtual reasons America goes to war so often. Yet, her spoiled son does not fall into the category of US fighters who suffer from PTSD via serving US imperial interest.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Oh yea, I'm not excusing Palin politicizing PTSD as an excuse for her son's destructive behavior. That isn't right. I probably should have made that clearer.

edit on 22-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Palin could'nt pour piss out of a boot. even if the damn directions on how to do it was written on the heel.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Well, at least this post belongs on ATS.
Yes I am pro-oil. My entire world - for multiple generations - has been intertwined with the oil and gas industry.

I have no comment with regards to what you just said, but I do respect your stance on things. However, we must also acknowledge that millions and millions of direct and indirect jobs have been created by O&G, and trillions of dollars injected into various economies.

And your claim about the environment? I suggest you work in the O&G industry for a bit. Spill a drop on the ground? Paperwork and cleanup, plus plant a tree. I'm being a bit facetious, but it's not far off the truth. In Canada, Alaska, and the Bakken (I can't speak for the oilfield industry in the NE, or California - which is the worst in North America - or the south) the O&G industry is held to such a high standard that you can't even compare it to anywhere else in the world.

Even if Palin was pro-oil, which she really wasn't (she is pro drilling, not pro oil companies, and there is a massive difference), I would still support her on that stance. The O&G industry creates good jobs, with good paychecks, and usually great benefits. This is good for families and good for the economy. Palin and Trump know this. The O&G industry can - and does - exist without being the polluters the left would have you believe.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Sara Palin is running for president? Oh, wait, I see now, she isn't running for anything. But I do get the joke.

Like Obama blamed everything that went wrong with his dumbass decisions on Bush, Palin is making the joke that all her family issues are Obamas fault. Nice one Sara.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Usually that kind of info is written on the palm of her hand..only so much room in the old brain box.
It's actually in one of the vids posted..lmao.
edit on 22-1-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18

I've worked in the oil fields in Alaska. You can be sent home for dumping your coffee out on the gravel pad.

Containment thingies are put under the axles of every parked vehicle. You're not allowed to walk on the tundra without a permit. Special ramps are made for migrating caribou over pipes. The caribou just walk under them.

People in the lower 48 have NO IDEA the insane levels of environmental controls that have to be adhered to on the slope. You have to take a week's training before you even go up there.

People in the south look at old strip mines and think that's what currently is going on. I'm sorry you guys screwed up your land in the past, but we're not doing that up here. Please leave us alone and let us get to the oil.

It's a frigging ugly place anyway. Flat, swampy, brown, windy and full of mosquitoes. There's no trees or majestic mountains. The environmentalists love to show pictures of streams, meadows and mountains...that's not how it looks at all. It's a frozen brown wasteland a few months of the year, and a white, windswept and desolate non-mans's land the rest of the time.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18
The O&G industry creates good jobs, with good paychecks, and usually great benefits.

the industry creates exactly as many jobs as it needs, and pays what they can get away with. they are a for profit corporation that is ruthless as any other corporation.
I dont fault them for that, its in their interest and they serve their stockholders and boardmembers
But they are vampires.

I am pro drilling. I just want a government that is going to hold any corps feet to the fire to make sure they abide by all regulations...regulations they fought every inch of the way to remove because its not in their financial interest.

Oil companies are the most profitable on earth. they make kings..dont feel bad for them when they have to do proper procedures in order to lessen risk of killing your entire family...they can afford to be safe (they just dont want to be).

Remember, in any job, you are working there because they need you as much/more than you need them...they arent treating you right, they are using your services, thats it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join