It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin links son's domestic-violence arrest to Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I listened to it through Stephen Colbert - it was much easier that way!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

My husband was in the first gulf war, he came back with a nice paper in his military records that warn possible gulf war syndrome back in the 90s, no he didn't developed anything, and he was right where the bombs were falling, he was also in Kuwait after they drove Saddam troops or rag tag army out of there, he have tons of pictures of the death and burn from the bombing and he got shot at while driving a Humvee, the bullet got lodged in his door.

He is now retired and he is doing fine, I guess he took the action a bit better than most, he spend 2 years in the middle east from beginning to end.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

It's sad when I get my news from Comedy Central and my comedy from CNN.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I am a veteran, and have been told that I exhibit some symptoms of PTSD. Highly technical job in the military, never left the USA in 7 years. They believe that my PTSD symptoms are from the 6 years of my childhood that I have no recollection of, from age 5 - 11. PTSD comes in all forms, but way too many use it as an excuse.

That being said, the VA does a wonderful job of monitoring it, if you give them a chance.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Ok so...straight up - I am pro-Palin. She can be over the top, but I don't think she's as bad as the media says. I actually find the media statements offensive in many cases.

Having said that...well, I have two points.

1. Blaming Obama was lame. PTSD is likely BS. Track needs help. Sarah Palin should have told people to lay off her family instead of making excuses for it. Even if it is PTSD, it should still be off limits. She should have told people to focus their questions on the issues instead of her family. She made a mistake there.

2. The attacks on Palin and her family are ridiculous. Family should be off limits, period. If Track is a douchebag that doesn't mean everyone related to him is the same. I stated it in another thread...they're only attacking Palin and her family because the left is so afraid of what is brewing in America and the increasing support for Trump. Let's be honest - if the media wasn't afraid or concerned about Palin they wouldn't waste so much media time and material on her. They'll do whatever they can do discredit her and it's all because of fear. There's a hundred articles about Palin and her family that would be better spent on the issues.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

Ok so...straight up - I am pro-Palin. She can be over the top, but I don't think she's as bad as the media says. I actually find the media statements offensive in many cases.

1. Blaming Obama was lame. PTSD is likely BS. Track needs help. Sarah Palin should have told people to lay off her family instead of making excuses for it. Even if it is PTSD, it should still be off limits. She should have told people to focus their questions on the issues instead of her family. She made a mistake there.

2. The attacks on Palin and her family are ridiculous. Family should be off limits, period. If Track is a douchebag that doesn't mean everyone related to him is the same. I stated it in another thread...they're only attacking Palin and her family because the left is so afraid of what is brewing in America and the increasing support for Trump. Let's be honest - if the media wasn't afraid or concerned about Palin they wouldn't waste so much media time and material on her. They'll do whatever they can do discredit her and it's all because of fear. There's a hundred articles about Palin and her family that would be better spent on the issues.

When you talk about morality and ethics in public and critisize others morality and ethics you open up yourself to scrutiny. Thats just how it is. Especially when people are full of crap.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Well that is nice to know, but I don't think honesty is her best attribute. I got my information from this article Palin: A Slip on Oil Industry Ties?

blogs.wsj.com...

Now is a fact that Republicans get more contributions from oil companies than Democrats by a few points.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Palin used her children as props in the 2008 election, and has continued to use them to this day. In the world we live in, it opens them up to all kinds of scrutiny, right or wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right, but she has brought this on herself.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
In her speech, firstly she is screaming to "wipe ISIS's off the face of the earth" of course with the Our Military, and later talking about PTSD and her Son's Military experience, not connecting the two in her usual selfish stupidity.

tRump-Palin for a truly heinous existence.
edit on 21-1-2016 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The woman is as mad as a box of frogs!
/

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well back around 2008 or so she was more of an "independent" than a Republican. She had only previously been a mayor of a small town, and hadn't been exposed to Super PACs or big oil money. She won the governor's seat here with a platform of getting more money out of the oil companies, and not bending to their whims.

Alaska is supported almost entirely by the oil industry, so a lot of Alaskans are grumpy about the oil industry taking advantage of us. The way they see it, the oil companies can do whatever they want -- as they threaten to leave or not invest in new wells if we raise taxes on them.

She was popular for standing up to BP and Conoco. . . When she left, however, her Lt. Governor was former oil company employee and lobbyist. He took over for her, and won a re-election...he was a quiet sort, and behind the scenes was getting the oil companies good deals.

Palin probably picked him initially because he had good relations, an olive branch if you will to have someone like that on her side. But leaving everything to him wasn't a good idea ... and Alaskan's never forget how she up and quit on us.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I disagree. Mention of Obama's kids is taboo by anyone except him, and he references how things affect them all the time.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

And what's wrong with oil companies? Are they providing too many good paying jobs?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

a reply to: BubbaJoe

I disagree. Mention of Obama's kids is taboo by anyone except him, and he references how things affect them all the time.

The difference is, Palin used her 'kids" as props, if you visit the blogoshpere, there are questions about whether Todd is Track's father, whether she actually gave birth to the DS child that she paraded around, and how many children her abstinence spokesperson daughter has given birth to. Now we add this domestic violence incident, whether he is actually a combat vet or not, no CIB. Out of wedlock pregnancies, rumble in the tundra, busted engagements, claims of rape, accusations that Todd is actually a pimp, yeah she is the foundation of family values.

While Obama's daughters are younger, I don't remember hearing about any scandal involving them.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Of course it's Obama's fault. He's also responsible for global warming, kittens dying, and cold pizza.

Cold pizza?!!

That Fuuuu....!!!
I knew it!
Well thats it, I am gonna tell everyone I know to not vote for him in 2016!
This is a career ender!
REEEEEEEEEE

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
This is ridiculous. The first thing that most republicans on ATS will tell you is that you should be responsible for yourself and your actions. Tell me again why anyone would listen to Sarah Palin? LOL

Yeah, the "party of personal responsibility" strikes again.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: PresidentCamacho
This is Palins version of Obama's "If I had a son" speech.

First post is already about Obama...

Trump doubled down on this, the irony is strong that they want to shift the blame.

It's like they think only the victims should have "personal responsibility".

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

And what's wrong with oil companies? Are they providing too many good paying jobs?

Oil companies paid scientists off to false report lead being a perfectly fine substance for humans, moving to unleaded gas would cost a fortune for them and for no purpose
then they spent tons of money shutting down scientists who kept proving how not only it is extremely toxic to humans, but burning gas was contaminating the nation (and worlds) water supply with mass amounts of lead, not to mention the plants and animals.

They literally were trying to shut up everyone and continue poisoning the world, not figuratively or hyperbole..do the research, it is amazing..I dont understand how mass imprisonments weren't mandatory once judges lifted the gag orders and allowed testimony on the effects of lead and the source of contamination.

you are cheerleading for genocidal maniacs in suits.

read a bit
to this day they are still trying to push for acceptable levels of irreversible toxic chemicals introduced to humans for their profit

no...f--k the oil industry, it is the closest thing to a satanic cabal I have ever heard of..profits over civilization

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
I'm guessing next Sarah "abstinence" Palin is going to blame Obama for Bristol's out of wedlock kids from different fathers.

Remember Miley Cyrus was Hannah Montana when Bush was president,
thanks Obama.

How quickly you forget Obama's "That decision, uh, that choice to spread your, uhhhh, legs. You didn't make that!" speech several years ago.

Two thoughts on this:
1. Can't someone in the lesser 48 juggle some shiny colorful objects around in front of the Palin family and talk them into moving out of Alaska? Please?
2. In all fairness, BOTH participants in the Rumble in Wasilla should have been arrested on the spot and charged with domestic assault. The woman drove drunk AND Palin had an injured cheek and eye from her elbowing him prior to him getting physical (according to the local news, neither of these points are contested by either participant).

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I am happy to see that the left doesn't stake any claim to "personal responsibility".

hahahahahaha

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join