It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed in Cary, North Carolina

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Jesus...no wonder people laugh at UFO believers.

Yes, you're right, but it's no wonder, as those laughing a-holes are not only stupid and sleeping, they're ignorant as hell - even when they are partially awake using their computers.

Or posting crap to discredit the genre, misdirecting people genuinely searching for anything 'slipping through the censor's crack', as it were.

We'll never see anything real here, the ones burying the web in an avalanche of obvious fakes do this on purpose.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Back? We never knew you were here to begin with....
a reply to: ImBackBishes

I left this site YEARS ago....nothing has changed, still a steady supply of mentally ill people, morons and fantasists.

So says our obviously new King !!

Been here, done the whole "UFO" conspiracy thing, had better things to be doing than disproving nutters so i left for a couple of years. (i have time again, though i won't be wasting a lot of it here)
Not a new king, not even an old one...just someone who actually denies ignorance, which is rare on here. There are a few normal folk, Phage, the NASA guy Jim Oberg and a few other's...and i mean a few, probably less than 20 who actually deny ignorance and actually know a thing or two.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
I have no idea what is shown, but to me it seems like it could be someone's drone. If it sped off at a couple thousand mph, well that would be different.

We'll never see anything real here, the ones burying the web in an avalanche of obvious fakes do this on purpose.

I know, but keep your chin up. I'm sure we've all seen plenty of "real" videos, unfortunately there's plenty of fakes, so you never really know what you're seeing. Very frustrating. Peace.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ImBackBishes

Been here, done the whole "UFO" conspiracy thing, had better things to be doing than disproving nutters so i left for a couple of years. (i have time again, though i won't be wasting a lot of it here) Not a new king, not even an old one...just someone who actually denies ignorance, which is rare on here. There are a few normal folk, Phage, the NASA guy Jim Oberg and a few other's...and i mean a few, probably less than 20 who actually deny ignorance and actually know a thing or two.

Well friend, there are many more people "in the know" than those you perceive.

Everyone has something to say and it's their right, just like yours. We aren't idiots, we're Souls trying to find the right path, just like you're doing - although most of us try to do so in a more cordial type of way. JMO. I could be wrong.

Please consider considering this: The world will get no better, until you get better first. It's our missions to get better.
Love ya, Bro.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

If you don't care about the UFO forum or UFOs in general....What are you doing here and why such nasty, demeaning comments? No one is forcing you to read or comment on any of this.....So, again, why are you even here?
No, not every unknown light in the sky is an alien craft, but there is mountains of evidence that something has been in our skies for a long, long time. Try looking for yourself, instead of waiting for someone to stick proof right under your nose.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: darknessdelmundo

and your comment is why this forum has become boring...because people are afraid to post anything

Good. if it means they stop posting things like this.

But frankly, i don't care about the UFO section since i don't believe in them. I'm just saying...keep posting sh*t like this and the rest of the world will keep mocking you. This isn't the way to make us believe.

The ironic part is you cared enough to comment...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I know, but keep your chin up. I'm sure we've all seen plenty of "real" videos, unfortunately there's plenty of fakes, so you never really know what you're seeing. Very frustrating. Peace.

No problem. I only got to the web in general in 2011, searched hi and lo until the same frustration burned me out from looking. I always knew the main stream narrative was filtered and controlled, whatever truthful web there was before has since evaporated, they control the narrative and the evidence here, too.

Imo, the same real encounters occur today as in yesteryear before inter webs, but we aren't seeing one iota of that, thanks to the government monitoring and censoring.

Let me know if a whistle blower with secret video or evidence comes forth, otherwise turn out the lights the party's over.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Let me know if a whistle blower with secret video or evidence comes forth, otherwise turn out the lights the party's over.

Wait until you see something that rocks your belief system - if it hasn't already - then you'll see that the party is back on, BIG. The picture in my avatar is the news article heading that was printed the day after I and eleven others witnessed a very bizarre airborne object back in 1983.
I'm here to tell you that something or someone has a propulsion system that is tens, hundreds, maybe thousands of years ahead of what we think to be available. And if WE can't use such a system because it is being withheld from us, we are being hosed in an astronomical manner. More than anything, that burns my ankles!
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

And if WE can't use such a system because it is being withheld from us, we are being hosed in an astronomical manner. More than anything, that burns my ankles!

Amen to that. The crap I've seen that cannot be explained (even with throwing out the maybe's) pretty much solidifies that thought... hosed indeed.

Imagine all the folks dedicating their lives to finding alternative energy (or anything else in the realm of science and psychology this tech implies) in vain while a small group progresses to levels undreamed of... the answer to these "vehicles" is either that supposed secret group, idiot aliens or something so weird and paradigm breaking, like spirits from dimension delta, that most couldn't deal with it.. .but it's something... I've seen "it" too.

And yeah, too bad most real investigation is overshadowed by cgi dweebs or i-dots seeing Venus for the first time.. .but at least we have those books from the days before internet... anyone poo-pooing "ufo's" should give Vallee, Keel, McDonald, or Edwards a read and get back to us.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Heres a CRAZY thought. Stop posting sh*t like this if you want people to believe you. Insane....but it might just work.

Did you know that UFO = Unidentified Flying Object?

Clearly the object in this video IS a UFO. & That is also why the OP posted it here, so that we may discuss it and try to identify it.
edit on 20-1-2016 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't understand why people that are not interested in a topic feel the need to comment with insults on said topic. If you don't believe in any of it and already have the answers, terrific. Comment else where.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

I don't understand why people that are not interested in a topic feel the need to comment with insults on said topic.

It's nothing personal, just a person's ego driven, self defense mechanism screaming for the container of said ego to lash out in moral support of that ego. The ego anticipates that it's importance may be challenged and or diminished. JMO

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

(post by 3danimator2014 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Yes, you're right, but it's no wonder, as those laughing a-holes are not only stupid and sleeping, they're ignorant as hell - even when they are partially awake using their computers.

Im not stupid or sleeping. im out every clear night with my telescope. There are no ufos. You are all deluding yourselves. But if it makes you feel better to call me asleep...go for it!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: darknessdelmundo

i never said I thought it was a something weird or aliens or anything like that. I saw something that looked kind of interesting and thought maybe we could all check it out....not trying to convince anyone of anything. It probably is a drone...but if we don't check things out , we will never find the real stuff. Nothing I have ever posted had the intent to convince someone of the veracity of it....I thought we were here to investigate and check things out. At least thats why I'm here.

Drones are becoming more common than skydivers, birds, planes, bugs, CGI and most importantly Chinese Lanterns.

So moving forward when making a thread, try to balance your topic with a counter argument of what YOU THINK it could be and let others make their comments as well. Hopefully then in the end can we come to a conclusion at as ATS community.

edit on 21-1-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Im not stupid or sleeping. im out every clear night with my telescope.

If that is true, ditch the tunnel vision telescope and get a good brand of binoculars, like I did - then find a high vantage point. As surely as I'm breathing, high speed vessels are floating and flying and f****ing us over.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

How does that mean i care?

C'mon man. If you respond, that means you made a conscious decision and then acted out that decision. Without care (concern in one form or another) you wouldn't have written. So, you really do care. See? Give us a big kiss, you fuzzy little man-peach.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

How does that mean i care?

C'mon man. If you respond, that means you made a conscious decision and then acted out that decision. Without care (concern in one form or another) you wouldn't have written. So, you really do care. See? Give us a big kiss, you fuzzy little man-peach.

Sorry mate. 100 % disagree. Just working and ats is open on my other screen. Simple as that. If it wasn't. I wouldn't reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join