It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed in Cary, North Carolina

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Hey ATSers whats up this morning? I have been kind of disillusioned lately with the UFO forum here. It seems to be the same old stories we all know about. I am a firm believer that UFO's are a real phenomenon, having had a few experiences in my life time. I wanted to share some UFO sightings that haven't had a lot of attention or maybe none at all. This looked interesting to me because it was filmed in day light and the UFO seems to be behaving in a way that a plane or something mundane may not be able to do. Notice how it moves to the right, then just moves to the left and back and forth. I have no idea if this is legit or not but it seems like it is worth a look.

Here is the link to the articlearticle
for some reason I can get the link to work.....here is the address to the article:www....(nolink)/north-carolina-witness-videotapes-star-like-ufo/35125

]

www.youtube.com...

Here is the account:

The witness was outside loading items into a vehicle when the object was first seen through a gap in the trees about 8:57 p.m. on June 26, 2015. “It had a star-like appearance and was moving slowly on an approximate south to north path approximately 35 degrees above the horizon,” the witness stated. “It had the same approximate brightness as a nearby star which I believe to have been Jupiter.” The witness first mistook the object for the ISS but quickly realized that the object was accelerating. “I lost sight of the object very quickly behind the tree line.” The witness then noticed a commercial flight appearing above the lowest part of the tree line just behind the house to the east as it took off from the nearby airport.

what do you guys think ?
edit on 20-1-2016 by darknessdelmundo because: link to source not showing up

edit on 20-1-2016 by darknessdelmundo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Neither your link or video work. Can't really comment till we see the evidence.

I tracked down the video and it looks like someone playing with an RC plane. A lot of people decorate them with LEDs and from what I see, it's a good bet that's what it is.
edit on 20-1-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
First 2 searches were openminds and BiN hence the broken link.

Try this: www.ufoseek.com...
edit on 1/20/2016 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I just fixed it the video should show now...also included a link to the video on youtube...sorry for that guys..it's working now

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: darknessdelmundo

To me, It looks like a stationary object that moves in relation to the trees when the camera moves.

Not sure this is an alien ufo, more like a planet/space object ufo.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hubrisinxs
the object in the upper left hand corner is not moving at all...its' the fainter object in the center that is moving

(post by 3danimator2014 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I think the most likely explanation is an RC drone of some sort , as mentioned above , but hard to tell from a short clip.

a reply to: 3danimator2014

Heres a CRAZY thought. Stop posting sh*t like this if you want people to believe you.

The object is unidentified and flying so should be posted here.
No need to shoot the messenger.

edit on 20-1-2016 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

and your comment is why this forum has become boring...because people are afraid to post anything

(post by 3danimator2014 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I think the most likely explanation is an RC drone of some sort , as mentioned above , but hard to tell from a short clip.

Heres a CRAZY thought. Stop posting sh*t like this if you want people to believe you.

The object is unidentified and flying so should be posted here.
No need to shoot the messenger.

im sorry mate...but i dont buy this "dont shoot the messenger crap". You stand by what you post. Simple. I dont go around posting every single article i find on any subject. I pick an choose and stand by what i post. Not only on ATS, but elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: darknessdelmundo

and your comment is why this forum has become boring...because people are afraid to post anything

Incidentaly...where are you getting the impression that people are afraid to post things? Maybe if you had something better t post you wouldn't be feeling so insecure about it?

If your footage is strong then cal me a troll, ignore me...you shouldn't feel insecure. I wouldn't be if i was posting some alleged UFO footage and i stood by it.

Get my point?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

looks like either a drone, or could be the age old "Chinese lantern". It seems to move with the wind and is descending.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think it's maybe a helicopter illuminated by the setting sun.

On the other hand, Cary, NC is only about a hundred miles or so from Pilot Mountain, NC. I believe Pilot Mountain is supposed to be a UFO/Paranormal hot spot.

-dex

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

i never said I thought it was a something weird or aliens or anything like that. I saw something that looked kind of interesting and thought maybe we could all check it out....not trying to convince anyone of anything. It probably is a drone...but if we don't check things out , we will never find the real stuff. Nothing I have ever posted had the intent to convince someone of the veracity of it....I thought we were here to investigate and check things out. At least thats why I'm here.

(post by ImBackBishes removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: darknessdelmundo

i never said I thought it was a something weird or aliens or anything like that. I saw something that looked kind of interesting and thought maybe we could all check it out....not trying to convince anyone of anything. It probably is a drone...but if we don't check things out , we will never find the real stuff. Nothing I have ever posted had the intent to convince someone of the veracity of it....I thought we were here to investigate and check things out. At least thats why I'm here.

And thats fair enough. As a man of science (studied physics) i am ALL for investigating and open discussion. But this is clearly a drone or something similar. My point is PICK what you post (not just you, the collective "you"). Be selective. Use your eyes, your brain and your reasoning to decide whether something is worth posting. And this is 100% not worth posting.

Thats all im saying. And using the excuse of "I'm just posting the video i found" is not valid (to me). You stand by what you post. otherwise this site might as well call itself Reddit 2.0

but hey, all that is just my 2 opinion...and frankly, who the hell am i?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Jesus...no wonder people laugh at UFO believers.

Yes, you're right, but it's no wonder, as those laughing a-holes are not only stupid and sleeping, they're ignorant as hell - even when they are partially awake using their computers.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Back? We never knew you were here to begin with....
a reply to: ImBackBishes

I left this site YEARS ago....nothing has changed, still a steady supply of mentally ill people, morons and fantasists.

So says our obviously new King !!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If you just focus on the background it 'jumps' tic, tic. If that isn't because he stops and starts recording, then it is manipulated footage, ergo…

top topics

<<   2 >>

join