It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RH Negative and Reptile / Alien Blood

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I don't know !

i haven't thought of a reason for that yet !

But I didn't start this as I believe it to be really true ... I just wanted to see what other people think

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PureHybAng

I guess an alien of some sort could have also mates with animals lol

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

How you doin?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Your breasts are superior, that's for sure!

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Haha.... Thanks 😊

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This reminds me of the mystery surrounding the people of Basque. This is a story I studied years ago, this is just a quick recall off the top of my head...

These " tall, white people" were reported to appear out of nowhere, suddenly populating an area between France & Spain. Both France and Spain found the sudden appearance pretty freaky. The Basque had an odd, totally original language, that to this day can't be linked to any other language on earth. Despite their odd appearance, also different from the other people on earth, they were said to have magic powers, which prompted the big French witch hunt, chasing many of them to the Caucusus mountains, spawning Caucasians as we know them. These Basque people were the only ones on earth to have the mysterious RH negative blood type, that area still has the highest concentration of RH negative people in the world.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane
This reminds me of the mystery surrounding the people of Basque. This is a story I studied years ago, this is just a quick recall off the top of my head...

These " tall, white people" were reported to appear out of nowhere, suddenly populating an area between France & Spain. Both France and Spain found the sudden appearance pretty freaky. The Basque had an odd, totally original language, that to this day can't be linked to any other language on earth. Despite their odd appearance, also different from the other people on earth, they were said to have magic powers, which prompted the big French witch hunt, chasing many of them to the Caucusus mountains, spawning Caucasians as we know them. These Basque people were the only ones on earth to have the mysterious RH negative blood type, that area still has the highest concentration of RH negative people in the world.

Sorry but the mystery is gone as DNA has proven Basques descend from hunter-gatherers that occupied Western Europe more than 7500 years ago. They then got to that northern part of Spain and became isolated, but their DNA has affinity with other Europeans. This is the study from 2015: www.pnas.org...

And regarding the language, Aquitania have many coincidences with Basque. Aquitania was spoken in South-Western Gaul and it can be regarded an ancestor to Basque: britishlibrary.typepad.co.uk...

My maternal great grandmother was from that region and whilst I agree there may be a higher incidence of RH negative, there's nothing special about it.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I am 0 negative, found out when I had an operation in my teens. Now in my 30's, I had the injection when I had my baby as he was born positive. I share your feelings about needing to know more or knowing there is more than this world or this one life. I also share the feeling of thinking I'm not doing what Im supposed to doing to the point that any type of career seems boring, I work to pay bills, but nothing interests me. Have you ever tried meditating? I'm trying to find some answers this way as many negatives that I've spoken to seem to be successful at this. My parents are also both negative. I have a great grandfather that was a master mason, this all makes me so curious about the bigger picture, but im learning lots through this site

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I would also say that I don't feel special at all, I just feel different. I have 'select' friends, a husband, my son and my family but I've asked if I was adopted since I was a small child. I never seem to fit in anywhere, people seem to take an instant dislike to me. I'm a nice person, I'm a good looking girl, i just don't get it! It drives me crazy!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join