It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Diamond of the Forest

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Or, Mushroom of immortality.

My grandfather, a great man who drinks Budweiser like a fish, puffs on the green stuff like Gandalf, ex golden glove glove boxer, avid expert fisherman, with a semi poor diet was recently diagnosed with the beginning stages of pancreatic cancer.

He changed nothing, all he did was add locally harvested Chaga mushroom ground up into his coffee. A mere month later, cancer has vanished. God is good, nature, and her food are powerful medicines.

This story convinced me to start harvesting this beauty for myself, I have become very good and gain a bit more knowledgeable every day. My wife and I have even sold pounds upon pounds of it for cheap. We're not making much now but am simply content to spread wellness.

I'm starting this thread with a couple simple questions;

How many members believe this should be considered a superfood?

2nd; The most prominent effect I've noticed is a detoxification effect. (Hopefully don't need to go into detail there), and more frequent, memorable vivid/nearly lucid dreams, along with clarity.

I've read this stuff Is a pineal decalcification powerhouse.

It should be added, I am not the only one, many others have experienced the dreams. Then of course the best account of all, my Grandfather.

To reiterate: does it decalcify our pineal? Is it a super food.

I live in a chaga rich land and am becoming an expert. We already have customers in Hawaii and eventually this will bloom into a busines.

So here I am spreading the word, offerings services, and consulting the best minds I know of on the Internet.

Thoughts? Input? Suggestions? Experiences?
edit on 13-1-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
An unverifiable anecdote.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Chaga mushroom, what a fun word.. it grows here in the north, beyond the wall too..(game of thrones reference)

Flavor is nice and earthy, i drink mine with honey..

I think its somehow uplifting, but like i said, i just like the flavor so much..

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thoughts? Correlation does not imply causation. There's a thought...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I have experienced very positive effects from ingesting the amanita muscaria.
Do not ingest it raw. It can be unpleasant.
Dehydrate and make a tea with it (recommended method) or cook it and eat it. It is a powerful antidepressant and antiviral medicine. A little bit is all you need. Too much can make things get weird for a bit.
I have not tried the Chaga. I'll put it on my to do list.
edit on 13-1-2016 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If anyone cares to re-read the Op I went back and corrected the various grammar mistakes I found which were many, this might help paint a better picture of who I am. I actually can spell ok.

Thanks for reading all, love all of you I do.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I got some local chaga and add some to the top of the coffee grounds. It gives the coffee a little bit of Moca taste if you add a pinch of it on top. I tried making tea, but I would rather add it to the grounds.

The Chaga mushroom has been tested in Europe and does cure some cancers if taken early enough. It is not quite as good as Chemo but has hardly no side effects. I think the rate of cure with the mushrooms was about fifty percent with almost sixty percent cure rate with chemo. I don't know how much is needed to get those results though and like any cancer treatment, it only cures certain cancers.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this, a close friend was diagnosed (again) a week before Christmas.
He's in chemo this week but will see if he fancies some next week.
I dont want to loose another bro

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Didn't notice. Too busy with the content. Spell check is awful, and I am in a constant battle with auto correct, so don't let it upset you. Most of us here are understanding and nonjudgmental. The few that are, well it is either because they have a lousy sense of humor, are OCD, or can't be named because of ATS T&Cs.

Not familiar with the product. I would live to try it, but I don't think we have any birch trees around here.

I know I can buy it online, or maybe at a store of some kind, but from the prices I see on Amazon, it won't be happening anytime soon, and I am just not trusting enough when trying something I know nothing about at those prices.

My grandmother was a medicine woman and almost all of her medicines came from the forest. People traveled long distances for her treatments, and I never heard of anyone ever complaining, or dying related to any of her treatments.

So I believe you.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Very interesting info GoShred! I'm a believer that for every ailment, there's surely a treatment/cure for it growing somewhere. Commenting to follow up later and do some research. Thanks friend!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Very cool Id be interested in learning how to find and harvest the little guys and add them to my diet. But a bit of warning. May want to edit out the We've sold tons of the stuff. If you aren't licensed or certified or something that may be against the law. Selling something to the public for consumption with out the FDA's OK. Not that I think there is anything wrong with what you're doing, I totally support it. But I wanna look out for the good folks and keep them out of any potential trouble.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Haha!
did I sold? I meant donated.

Anyway,finding wild chaga mushrooms out in the woods reminds me of finding agates on the beach. Somewhat rare, not as easy as some may say. Their completely pitch black and come in all kinds I gnarly shapes. They actually originate from within the tree as a sort of cancer or infection which eventually bursts out of the tree at weathers parts.

The outside is black and cracked, the inside is a beautiful gold, all edible. Not to be confused with and old "punk" or horse hoof mushroom which can look similar bit is smoked though it can kill.

Once you've been chaga harvesting, and have seen them, its impossible to get the two confused.

ETA: a lot of the best ones are up to 25 feet high at least. Which sucks. Worth it though.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Don't eat too many (and how many is too many...?).

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

An unverifiable anecdote.

May be so, but just google Chaga and this will no longer be a simple anecdote, but a link to another world.

With enough digging, what I've said can be verified as well.
edit on 14-1-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

With enough digging, what I've said can be verified as well.

With science? Or more anecdotes?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Link redacted

Scientific link enroute. Assistance is welcome.....

edit on 14-1-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I realize that link kinda sucks, still looking.

Shouldn't have to

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Don't you see the irony of pushing me towards a commercial website's unsourced sales pitch when I ask for science?

Not only that, but it's a load of pseudo-scientific gibberish.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

edit on 14-1-2016 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Chaga mushroom, what a fun word.. it grows here in the north, beyond the wall too..(game of thrones reference)

Flavor is nice and earthy, i drink mine with honey..

I think its somehow uplifting, but like i said, i just like the flavor so much..

It is quite uplifting
so full of goodness I think you can actually feel it.

We put a few pieces of raw chaga In a crockpot slow cooker, fill it with water and set the temperature to warm. After a few hours you have tea to draw from all day long!

I drink it straight sometimes but my favored method is to simply add any tea bags I may Have around, any flavor, any style. It's always good.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

Don't you see the irony of pushing me towards a commercial website's unsourced sales pitch when I ask for science?

Not only that, but it's a load of pseudo-scientific gibberish.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

No I apologize for that, I realized right away and said something, deleting now, when I find it worth my time Ill find ya something with real science.

It should be obvious chaga mushroom is a good thing, if you aren't Interested its all good friend.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join