It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Diamond of the Forest

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: errorcode

Absolutely not a problem, Im not sure if you messaged me or not
Not in have zero qualms with mailing you some for free.

We've been working really hard on this. If I can help anybody Id feel very happy.

Ill search for link, and I believe this anyway,
But my wife who is my partner I this budding business claims the CDC has qualified chaga a a treatment equal to or superior chemo.

Just pm an address brother.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Chaga  may magnify the effects of anticoagulant medications such as warfarin and aspirin. If you take, especially anticoagulant and hypoglycemic drugs, talk with your physician before taking chaga. Chaga is contraindicated for patients who are using penicillin or glucose given intravenously.

www.superfoods-scientific-research.com...

"Auto-immune diseases"such as multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or other conditions: Chaga might cause the immune system to become more active. This could increase the symptoms of auto-immune diseases. If you have one of these conditions, it’s best to avoid using chaga.

Diabetes: Chaga might lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Watch for signs of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) and monitor your blood sugar carefully if you have diabetes and use chaga products. The dose of your diabetes medications may need to be adjusted by your healthcare provider.

Bleeding disorders: There is concern that chaga might increase the risk of bleeding. Don’t use chaga if you have a bleeding disorder.

www.webmd.com...

It is essential that people know not only the benefits, but what to be careful of. Natural products can be a great thing, but it can also cause harm to some folks.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Yes you are so right! During that time when I had posted this particular OP I was still learning. I was still learning how to do more research before posting as well. I admit I have been guilty of more than a few poor contributions. I am not sure if you added that info or were just commenting on an earlier post but I appreciate your post regardless. I would feel so stupid and terrible if someone got hurt because of my crappy information.

ETA: Eventually we came across that important info, and I am glad because we were selling it. Now we make sure to include these things, and to strongly encourage those new to chaga to do their own research until comfortable.

If I neglected to post the risk factors for diabetics and those afflicted with other ailments that was irresponsible of me.......

ETA: I wanted to add that after going over your post more thoroughly, there are some things in there I didn't know about. I don't want to sound like I think I know it all now when that is far from reality..
edit on 2-2-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I wrote it for anyone entering this thread and also for you and your lovely wife. Many years ago, I used to study herbs and natural products. I always believed that if something was all natural that it was safe. The more I got into it, I realized that just because something is all natural, doesn't mean it's always safe for everyone. Hell, people can die from having an allergic reaction to nuts. Sounds crazy, but it is what it is.

I like sites that will give you all the info on how beneficial a product is, but also includes side affects and things to look for that may be harmful, for a balanced review.

I am also leery of cancer claims as there are just thousands of things that claim to cure cancer. There are just too many variables. Many of us on ATS who had or have cancer have chosen the traditional method of chemo and radiation. Some people I know are still alive 20 and 30 years later. We had a friend who went one of the natural routes and he didn't make it. There is no guarantee for anyone really.

I'm glad you are still learning Hun. At least you will be more informed when selling your product in the future. Hugs!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

What a beautiful inspiring post - I wish much success in your new venture and a speedy road to recovery from addiction.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

why do you speak about yourself like that ?
you're never beat addiction if you think your worthless

i don't even know you
will probably never meet you
and i don't think your

a pathetic stupid addict.

Proverbs 19:8 To acquire wisdom is to love oneself; people who cherish understanding will prosper.

get to work young whippersnapper

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
will try to keep this brief because I need to hoop off ATS and get on with the day.

I feel like I have been blessed with a shield of protection and a lifetime of tiny subliminal signs, spiritual guidance, and some profound moments I perceive as divine.

Despite this I am unable to break a cycle of making bad choices and taking my life for granted.

The details of my struggles are all in my profile.........

for the past ten years I have had a special woman in my life. Yet I spent most of that time as a poor provider and taking her love for granted.

I harbor so much shame and regret for allowing my own feelings to take priority over my family............fortunately things are looking up, and I have an unprecedented level of motivation and optimism.
edit on 3-2-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join