It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Diamond of the Forest

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
Thoughts? Correlation does not imply causation. There's a thought...

Maybe try some for yourself. I imagine you'll be able to correlate what your feeling with chaga as the cause.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

chaga and turkey tail- double whammy..

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I have experienced very positive effects from ingesting the amanita muscaria.
Do not ingest it raw. It can be unpleasant.
Dehydrate and make a tea with it (recommended method) or cook it and eat it. It is a powerful antidepressant and antiviral medicine. A little bit is all you need. Too much can make things get weird for a bit.
I have not tried the Chaga. I'll put it on my to do list.

It's amazing how many powerful nutrient dense mushrooms nature has to offer.

I've heard we get reishi in my area as well, I need to stop procrastinating and figure that out. It's just nice walking out in the woods.

I'm glad you may have found something new to add to your natural food selection.
As I'm sure you will, make sure to do as much research as possible.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I got some local chaga and add some to the top of the coffee grounds. It gives the coffee a little bit of Moca taste if you add a pinch of it on top. I tried making tea, but I would rather add it to the grounds.

The Chaga mushroom has been tested in Europe and does cure some cancers if taken early enough. It is not quite as good as Chemo but has hardly no side effects. I think the rate of cure with the mushrooms was about fifty percent with almost sixty percent cure rate with chemo. I don't know how much is needed to get those results though and like any cancer treatment, it only cures certain cancers.

Hey I really appreciate you sharing that information! Very cool.

Sometimes I add ground chaga to a mesh tea ball and just drop that in my coffee, you
Can fill it a few times that way. Makes for an amazing coffee. I heard from someone close to me that green coconut oil just completes it.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: errorcode
Thanks for sharing this, a close friend was diagnosed (again) a week before Christmas.
He's in chemo this week but will see if he fancies some next week.
I dont want to loose another bro

I'm sincerely sorry to read my friend.

I wish out first line of defense was a raw vegan style diet with lots of fresh squeezed veggie and fruit juice. (

gerson.org...
) exercise, positive thinking/energy, Superfoods!

Not straight to chemo.

Maybe god willing, if the doctors allow, a g diet, along with natural cures can help.

Not a doctor, don't take any of advice without first consulting the professionals practicing.
edit on 14-1-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This is very interesting to me. The fact that it seems to have worked for your grandfather and also that you want to harvest it.

Question: is this a "magical" mushroom? Can you share how you are going to grow/harvest it?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
This is very interesting to me. The fact that it seems to have worked for your grandfather and also that you want to harvest it.

Question: is this a "magical" mushroom? Can you share how you are going to grow/harvest it?

No, not at all, you can drink pints of the stuff and never feel trippy. It's a tea.

They grow naturally from within the core of primarily the yellow birch tree. After many years the Chaga mass protrudes outside of the tree.

Only during winter, you chop this off, leaving 15%20 percent so it grows back. Take home, chop up and gently air dry. It molds easily.

You now have ready to consume chaga. (Again though you need to know wtf you're doing.)

Cultivated chaga exists I believe, but wild is better.

It'll be a beautiful spongy golden yellow color inside.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So you will be planting or relocating a bunch of yellow birch trees?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?
Don't eat too many (and how many is too many...?).

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

That'd be nice to know, how concentrated were her doses? Is this 70 year old woman still the only case?

There should be hundreds considering how loud humans have been consuming this.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

No need, and I wouldn't do that. Maybe plant but I don't have the land for such a thing. I will be scouring various family properties. What I do brings no harm to the tree either. We actually have a bit a symbiotic relationship. Us and the trees.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Didn't notice. Too busy with the content. Spell check is awful, and I am in a constant battle with auto correct, so don't let it upset you. Most of us here are understanding and nonjudgmental. The few that are, well it is either because they have a lousy sense of humor, are OCD, or can't be named because of ATS T&Cs.

Not familiar with the product. I would live to try it, but I don't think we have any birch trees around here.

I know I can buy it online, or maybe at a store of some kind, but from the prices I see on Amazon, it won't be happening anytime soon, and I am just not trusting enough when trying something I know nothing about at those prices.

My grandmother was a medicine woman and almost all of her medicines came from the forest. People traveled long distances for her treatments, and I never heard of anyone ever complaining, or dying related to any of her treatments.

So I believe you.

It is ridiculously ridiculously ridiculously expensive. It's insane.

I forsee a change In that sometime in the near future.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Sorry didn't mean to come off rude a bit ago if I did

All you need is to be in a forest full of birch, and off private property.

Then you need a good hatchet and a bucket or something.

Chop into the pitch black mass off the chaga without hitting the tree and pry the mushroom off. Get all the golden chunks until you get close to the tree, then set off for another.

You'll have to fmiliarize yourself with exactly what the look like. It'll become obvious.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Oxalates bind to calcium and don't get absorbed by the intestines from what I read, so all you have to do is put a little milk into the coffee or tea. Chocolate has a lot of oxalates also, that is why milk chocolate tastes better. If you have a low enzyme production that metabolizes oxalates, then it can be a problem and cause kidney stones and other problems in the arteries. I am not sure if milk would nullify the anticancer properties though, but it is not the oxalate that does the healing. People who have problems with oxylate detox, probably put cream in their coffee and tea. But there is no calcium in most of the powdered coffee creamers and that does not give protection.

edit on 14-1-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

Don't you see the irony of pushing me towards a commercial website's unsourced sales pitch when I ask for science?

Not only that, but it's a load of pseudo-scientific gibberish.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

Yes, clearly, that was mistake. I am not trying to sell the stuff and even more so am not wanting support others who do.

I owned up to that. Admittedly chose the first link I found and that's because there is a wealth of info online defending my stance on the subject.

I'm back online so Ill find sometime pure science for you. Are you coming back?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Since ya don't have any birch trees around, I would just find someone who can mail it to you. Someone with experience in mailing safely.

Another helpful hint, you can reuse the stuff 3-4 times? Then take the dried used grounds to create a tincture!

So this may make buying from a store or online a more worthwhile idea to you.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I really need I get ATS member mamashredak in on this. She is way better at explaining things and ultimately this is her department.

I'm just the guy with the hatchet.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
An unverifiable anecdote.

www.chagamushroom.com...

www.mskcc.org...

www.betterhealththruresearch.com...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

oriveda.wordpress.com...

It's possible I've found verification.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
So anyone remotely familiar with my wacky ATS history knows I'm a pathetic stupid addict.

I've been trying hard for some time to defeat that crap. I'm despicable because its not just me, (it be easy then) but I have the most amazing beautiful family depending on me. They need me to be a good strong man. During My numerous phases where I've been that man (for the most part, to this day I know I've failed to harness my god given potential, and that hurts, it eats at me every day)

Today we've taken it to the next level, we have licensing, international customers, different packaging, various forms, and many other products in the future.

I have to work hard tomorrow cause as we sit, demand exceeds supply, crazy.

I tried for a career as a corrections officer, which is not at all he kind of guy I am, I was just completely willing to go there simply for that paycheck and benefits so my family can have the security they deserve. Ill shovel crap forever just to keep them happy.

That being said regular jobs drain my soul and force me to hide a heavy and dark misery. Which In turn has me living as half the man I can be.

This new business we are creating feels so right, and it is
Not easy, I can not count how's my times I fell on my butt, face, knees, wrists, face, ect ect. Some trees are very difficult to climb. I enjoy every part of harvesting so much though. I will continue to work tirelessly to make this happen and rise to the top. Not for $, just simple family, well being, and security.

I hope you ATS get to witness me defeat addiction, create a successful business and finally stop being a pathetic example of what a family man should be.

Soon I hope to report I'm working hard every day, and am spending all my free time in the gym preparing for another cage fight. More important than my own fighting I want to pass it along to my amazing son who is very proud of me, has no fear and has expressed interest Mma so many times, even he cage part.

Also I want to teach my wife how to get even better at snowboarding! (she's already naturally good, and grew up surfing and long boarding. Then! Pass these things to our new daughter, and of course my Son)

This is all I want, no greed, No major wealth, just to be a good man to my family, and have a wonderful team for boarding and adventures, and martial arts.

Beautiful chaga will pave the way. we will spread wellness, and spend our off time learning martial arts, performing for the community at our local fights, and kicking butt on whatever the board of the day may be.

Just a happy rant, letting y'all know we have taken chaga to the next level......

Im still an addict and getting off benzos has been more than a nightmare, I never knew your own mind can be so freaking awful to you, and nothing but time and hope can fix it.

I'm almost there you guys! Pray for me, send energy, good luck, whatever beliefs you got, I happily accept.

And thank you all so much for never putting me down even though I kind of deserve it and have made it soooooo easy for anyone to call me terrible things which you Can and I have been.

The real me is good, compassionate, spiritual, loving person and I'm currently fighting my demons and far from giving up.

I think this business will be huge for us, especially my amazing beautiful,patient, and caring wife. She's a frickin angel and deserves so much from me. I would tie a rope around the Dang moon and give it to her if I could (might upset everybody by creating some unprecedented catastrophe so Ill refrain from that just for the peopled, that's the only reason tho)

Not quite thirty yet, ill spend the rest of my days treating her like a princess, and my
Kids like my best friends in the whole world and the little Angels that they clearly are (one enroute) my baby girl......makes my heart smile......

Yeah I may be under thirty, that's young In terms of still being able to capture a dream, but way to old to be wasting time doing stupid crap that's unfair to my loved ones. No Mas! Send my good vibes ATS, you have been and will continue this adventure with me. I enjoy your company, and this is the only website I'm ever on (unless I need to consult the great giant Brain of superior AI intelligence......google)

Rant over..........so yeah, chaga

edit on 17-1-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
So far were doing raw chunks, tea bags, learning tinctures and getting serious about kombucha again.

Once greenery has made it through all the stupid hoops we will be finding our happy little position pertaining to that.

I still need to find a freakin dumb job soon im sure, but maybe not, I'm thinking this could be extremely cool and all we need.

Mother Nature is just so darn peaceful anyway, I feel blessed to have a reason to spend hours upon hours out there. It's surprising the neat areas and even odd objects one may stumble upon whilst deep In the forest. It brings a part of our soul alive that I believe for most is mostly dormant if not completely gone

I'm gonna Capture to he fullest of my abilities as life allows.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

When we are up and running (pretty much are already, and every day will be even better off) we will take good care of any health enthusiasts who may be interested.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Thank you brother

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join