It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven things you never knew about Palestine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienSupernova
as to the rest of your post, you say "false false false" with no proof that anything i have said was false.

only two false.
One is subjective because is about your opinion.. I believe you are the one on the hate speech.
the other false is about a fact:
1948 Palestinian exodus

And then go on to say im promoting hate speech and propaganda?
Where have I said anything hateful?

Just by attacking me with hate speech dogma, you're exactly doing the same! In my opinion.

I will not have any further discussion with you one this issue.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Britain is at fault going back long term not Israel or the Arab minority. Britain didn't sort out the mess and just pulled out without settling things down, just as it did in India. You can't blame Israel.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

as to the rest of your post, you say "false false false" with no proof that anything i have said was false.

I will not have any further discussion with you one this issue.

You're Wrong and I'm RIGHT! ...and to prove it, i'll not have any more conversation with you. I cut you off because I'm right!

Way to go out with the last word, champ!

Phahahaha!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Let me tell you, for what I know Britain was also persecuted and expelled from Palestine by the Jews, in terror attacks, because they started to see Israel real agenda. Israel also understood, in 2WW, the power to control was the US. So there for Brittan got kicked out.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I was talking about the dogma issue: hate speech accusation... later on. it will be... anti semetic... etc, etc

Get a grip and don't patronize me...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

only two false. One is subjective because is about your opinion.. I believe you are the one on the hate speech. the other false is about a fact:

1st. Please point out which one I was false about.
2nd. Please copy and paste anything I said that was even close to hateful or hate speech.

Just by attacking me with hate speech dogma, you're exactly doing the same! In my opinion.

Again where was the hatespeech or "dogma" I thought this was about palestine and interesting facts and history of the area

History in itself isnt hateful or non hateful, it just is, so please again where was i doing either?

It seems to me you just dont like ANYONE who might challenge anything you believe or say, even if its non bias, so you immediately attack them

Even though my posts were clearly not bias one way or another

Again youre the only one being nasty and name calling here, literally within like 4 posts.
edit on 13-1-2016 by AlienSupernova because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Yeah that's sort of true from one perspective, but Britain played with a double edged sword. Sure it attempted to keep the peace but it did allow mass immigration of Jews into the eastern Mediterranean from Europe (and Asia/Africa) plus set up this in the first place by doing a deal with the Zionists with the balfour Declaration. However you look at it, Britain was behind the establishment of the state of Israel.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

1st. Please point out which one I was false about.

Stop the propaganda hate speech

false. Actually you're looking at a mirror.

2nd. Please copy and paste anything I said that was even close to hateful or hate speech.

Before I can do that please, copy and past anything I said that it was hate speech.

Again youre the only one being nasty and name calling here, literally within like 4 posts.

oh, this is new.. name calling? wow? In 4 posts? wow! Please copy and past where I did that.
edit on 13/1/2016 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

a reply to: StallionDuck

I was talking about the dogma issue: hate speech accusation... later on. it will be... anti semetic... etc, etc

Get a grip and don't patronize me...

Says the person who unprompted and totally non related to the OP , Posted a picture about Israel that was clearly trying to be provocative and negative

No one else even eluded to anything like that about Palestine, they were talking solely about the History of the land in the area and you came out with that.

Palestine and Israel are both horrible with their Human Rights violations and attacking one another, so to sit here and try and claim some sort of superiority on that issue is moot.

So was this OP to talk about the Interesting history of Palestine and the area, or was this just another forum , like your multitudes of other threads, to attack Israel?

Because thats exactly what youve made it, you lured people into your thread on the basis of discussing one thing and then you totally flipped the script around to use it as yet another soap box for you.

Not only that youve initiated an attack campaign against any posters that post anything you perceive as a different version of history on the land, launching into completely off topic rhetoric that has NOTHING to do with the lands and everything to do with foreign policy. Yet AGAIN off topic

Again bad form and leads no credence to your integrity regarding the subject

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Before I can do that please, copy and past anything I said that it was hate speech.

you made an accusation against me and im asking you to back up your claim.

Youre being very disingenuous

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Says the person who unprompted and totally non related to the OP , Posted a picture about Israel that was clearly trying to be provocative and negative

Picture provocative: maybe. Neverthless it's true. Negative: No. (it’s your subjective opinion) Don't understand where are you getting at..

So was this OP to talk about the Interesting history of Palestine and the area, or was this just another forum , like your multitudes of other threads, to attack Israel?

It seems you already know what this op was for (amazing...). About my multitude threads, it was taking to long to come up with that... and here i'm being so naive believing your only interest was discussion about the topic...

Because thats exactly what youve made it, you lured people into your thread on the basis of discussing one thing and then you totally flipped the script around to use it as yet another soap box for you.

Again accusations and more accusations... all subjective assumptions from you.. for everyone to believe... it's curious that i'm perceiving your only interest it's to attack me..

Not only that youve initiated an attack campaign against any posters that post anything you perceive as a different version of history on the land,

False. I only replied to the ones who are attacking me. like you are.

Again bad form and leads no credence to your integrity regarding the subject

Again I believe you are looking at a mirror.

Please don't forget to reply directly to 2 simple questions of this post. try to be short, to not derail further more the thread. You have only to provide simple evidence for your other accusations.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

you made an accusation against me and im asking you to back up your claim.

Not true, you were the one (first one) accusing me of hate speech. so please copy and past.

Youre being very disingenuous

sorry, i believe it is the opposite.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It seems you already know what this op was for (amazing...).

That was actually a question, why deflect?

False. I only replied to the ones who are attacking me. like you are.

So asking questions to you , in which you return with hostility towards me, is me attacking you? The first thing you did was accuse me of hate speech with no reason for it what so ever. And you have yet to answer HOW and WHAT I said that was hate speech

Not true, you were the one (first one) accusing me of hate speech. so please copy and past.

Umm a cursory look at the previous page will prove this is absolutely false.

Again I believe you are looking at a mirror. Please don't forget to reply directly to 2 simple questions of this post. try to be short, to not derail further more the thread. You have only to provide simple evidence for your other accusations.

Ive already answered that several times, succinctly

LoveLove
AlienSupernova

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

So asking questions to you , in which you return with hostility towards me, is me attacking you?

Already replied to you here

The first thing you did was accuse me of hate speech with no reason for it what so ever.

Not true you actually were the one accusing me of that right here

Umm a cursory look at the previous page will prove this is absolutely false.

actually it proves the opposite.

Ive already answered that several times, succinctly

not true. Were did I name called you... for 4 times? Maybe it is the opposite, isn't?

LoveLove for you also

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

you have a serious issue with taking things in context dont you?

This back and forth banter is futile as you seem to not see any issues in your approach and continue to attack posters on a thread, and derailing your OWN thread with things that are off topic, and then continuing the off topic dierction with your attacks.

I wont contribute to that any longer, I was honestly lokoing forward to a discussion on the history of the area and little known facts about Palestine.

And instead all I have gotten is hostility , accusations, and "Israel is bad" which has nothing to do with the OP

Good luck swimming in your own pool with no one to join you

Love Love
AlienSupernova

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

And therefore is Israel the only one to blame …

Well yah, in my mind Israel is like the bully on a school yard, with a big brother backing him up.

The worst.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienSupernova

Yea, really no point in arguing or contributing to this persons threads, s/he is a propagandist and has a relatively large following, you did well to expose this person,but wether or not they are exposed, enough people buy into the hate Israel first(which strangely fall into the hate America first) crowd. What I wonder,and of course I have answered this call before so I feel I can ask this question, what I wonder is, why these people don't go out and put on a uniform and fight the imperialists?if they are truly dedicated that would seem to be the most prudent choice. Instead they will come here for affirmation of their views, that may sway the less informed, while most everyone holds firm, but truly it does become nothing more than a soapbox. If anyone who reads this, is apart of these crowds, put on a uniform and fight for what you believe in or be quiet.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Pardon me if I am wrong, but isnt it true there never was a "Palestine"

Werent Israel and "Palestine" one land mass before the dividing line?

Werent they both occupied by the same groups of people over the ages?

So that kind of makes the other points moot, thats like saying "Indians have been in Texas for 2000 years" well, yes but Indians were in all of North America, sooooo

Love Love,

AlienSupernova

You are correct . There has never been an officially recognized Palestine anything. The land was ceded to them by the United Nations and the Israelis as the Palestinian people were basically "kicked out" of every country they tried to inhabit . Why ? For being exactly as they are today.

For the OP;

2nd. «Palestinian community lives there for the last 2000 years.»

Incorrect . Please do a history of that area check.
Maybe in the not so close vicinity of where they are...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Well i hate to draw a conclusion about someone so quickly

Im a new member here and although I think myself bold sometimes, honestly this thread has really made me rethink contributing and being anything more than a lurker.

Im not a "soft" person, but it seems futile when people are allowed to start threads in order to trap people and then berate anyone that comes on the thread to discuss the actual OP , which seemed innocent enough.

I was honestly looking forward to learning more, but within the first half of the page I was already accosted and I hadnt even said anything inflammatory. And immediately the OP derails his own thread to jump on a soap box.

if this sort of thing is tolerated its going to discourage new contributions.

Anyway thanks for the reply , and encouragement

Love Love,
AlienSupernova

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join