It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven things you never knew about Palestine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Closed for review by Staff.

Reopened -

ATTENTION:

The topic is never each other, period end of subject!!!

If this starts again the thread will be permanently closed and posting bans may follow. STICK TO THE TOPIC AND KNOCK OFF THE TIT FOR TAT! FINAL WARNING!

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555
edit on 1/13/2016 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: AlienSupernova

Your rhetoric haves a little problem, in my opinion. Native Palestinians were living there before the "mass occupation" and Palestine exodus. Native Palestinians have historical documents and proprety paper to prove they own the land they were expelled off. Israelis in the other hand say they have "God's promise"?!?

So use religion to make politics and oppress/torture/kill other humans based on "God’s Given Right"!?! ok then…

Well since ISrael and JUDEA were there in the same place first and ILLEGALLY renamed "palestinia" by the Romans its a moot point in reality. Also if th ePLO and YAsser arafatt themselves in their own words said the modern palestinian people never existed until they said so i tend to believe that "palestine" is a dream and not a reality.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The original Palestine is Filistina, from Filistaios and they tweak the name later on into Palestine. It was always been Hellenic and is in all historical books, take the wiki pedia

Link

Philistines - Palestines are originated from Creta island Philistaios King. Thats why jews/judaism hate them so much. In very very ancient years, before the sunk of Atlantis, middle earth and Egiida (near Gibraltar), you could move into Egypt by feet! These territories used as an emporium centers.
edit on 15-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Unless Britain celebrates the mess it created :

PM wants to mark centenary of Balfour Declaration “together” with community

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
The original Palestine is Filistina, from Filistaios and they tweak the name later on into Palestine. It was always been Hellenic and is in all historical books, take the wiki pedia

Link

Philistines - Palestines are originated from Creta island Philistaios King. Thats why jews/judaism hate them so much. In very very ancient years, before the sunk of Atlantis, middle earth and Egiida (near Gibraltar), you could move into Egypt by feet! These territories used as an emporium centers.

The "philistines"stopped existence as a people long before this mess. Genetic testing done showed they are not even related to the modern palestinians. The hebrews killed almost all of them off and th e rest were bred out of existence by intermingling with surrounding peoples.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I have no idea whats going on today down there, surely many blended with other surrounding mongoloids, but I only gave some actual historical reference. I know that jews killied them and killing them everyday.
edit on 15-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I have no idea whats going on today down there, surely many blended with other surrounding mongoloids, but I only gave some actual historical reference. I know that jews killied them and killing them everyday.

That comment Implies that they still (the philistines) still exist. they dont. So th eones being killed daily ar e not them. they are Jordanian,egyptian refugees who claimed a dead peoples name.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

They called Phylistaioi cause their king name was Philistaios, they are cretans and yeah there are here and there, especially in my country.

here is a 40 years in genetics research by a Greek professor.. link

ps: our bloodtype is O. If you wanna find us, you have to search O's not b or ab. This genetics doctor is a honorable professor in Aristotle University and he dedicated his life into DNA research. Aristotle University is 146th global standing in the best universities for that department.
edit on 16-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

They called Phylistaioi cause their king name was Philistaios, they are cretans and yeah there are here and there, especially in my country.

here is a 40 years in genetics research by a Greek professor.. link

ps: our bloodtype is O. If you wanna find us, you have to search O's not b or ab. This genetics doctor is a honorable professor in Aristotle University and he dedicated his life into DNA research. Aristotle University is 146th global standing in the best universities for that department.

Modern palestinians are not related. Swedish Scientist tested them.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
There are a lot of Misconceptions of Palestine/Israel. The biggest misconception is that Israel is a religious country. True it is a state governed by a Jewish minority, but most of it's citizens are atheist or agnostic. There are Jews, Christians, Muslims, Baha'i, and Druze among others living within it's borders. All of the above serve in the Israeli military. There are many Christians in the West Bank and Gaza as well.
edit on 16-1-2016 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChrome

The definition of Israel is new as a name, israel created after ww2.

IS(is) RA EL. It sounds like it. They represent saturn/kronos/sabaoth/set/seth/satan he has many names. Thats what EL represents, EL SABAOTH (the son of Saturn and saturn himself, the dark prince, their messiah?). The rebel / fallen or the bull king in Chinese myths/also babylon.

Isis is Aphrodite as well, the lady of sorrows. Aphrodite for us was the planet of sorrows (similar). Aphrodite is Venus in english.

I believe its a very fanatic country. (dark the least!! ) Its not about khazaars, but those who created it, are very bad humanoids.

Its hard for someone to live in a country with such a name and not represent anything. I wouldnt dare to live there, because my ethics and belief is the total opposite from it.
edit on 16-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

The definition of Israel is new as a name, israel created after ww2.

IS(is) RA EL. It sounds like it. They represent saturn/kronos/sabaoth/set/seth/satan he has many names. Thats what EL represents, EL SABAOTH (the son of Saturn and saturn himself, the dark prince, their messiah?). The rebel / fallen or the bull king in Chinese myths/also babylon.

Isis is Aphrodite as well, the lady of sorrows. Aphrodite for us was the planet of sorrows (similar). Aphrodite is Venus in english.

I believe its a very fanatic country. (dark the least!! ) Its not about khazaars, but those who created it, are very bad humanoids.

Its hard for someone to live in a country with such a name and not represent anything. I wouldnt dare to live there, because my ethics and belief is the total opposite from it.

You DO know that most of ISraels Population came from surrounding middle eastern countries and not from europe too right? Its documented you can look it up yourself. SO dont fall for th eKhazaar lie thats constantly used.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The word Palestine was adopted after WWI, so it is not like it goes back 2000 years. That whole area during the Ottoman empire was called Southern Syria and even the word Palestine is not native nor is in the the Koran. Also on the OPs timeline Egypt controlled Gaza Stripe for a few decades until they said screw this... Also if you go 1 foot to the east of the West Bank you are in a nice large country called Jordan. Jordan was also part of the south Syria so I do not know why the Philistines do not say that is their land too.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Why is Israel planning so much to make official its theocracy then ?

Netanyahu advances Jewish nation-state bill

No matter what some need to state about the 'label' that should be applied to the locals, they hardly can find a subtle rhetoric to defend what is nothing but ethnic cleansing.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Wrong

There is maps from the 15th-18th century with Palestina name on it. The Jewish versions of the maps, called it "The Land of the Philistins". It seems jews never liked the word "Palestina", because they didnt wanted from the first place the existence of any modern state in that area, in order for them to take it and named it as : ISRAEL. They consider it as their promised land.

One map from the 16th century, in Latin states it clearly " PALESTINA". Israel never existed as a name in any map, but its well known, israel formed after ww2.

a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Jewish in bloodline (not only in religion/beliefs) came from germanics OUNNOI, since the 4th-5th century, with the Bowers family or today Rotchilds. Germany already attempted to become the arean/chosens country and failed. Today we see Israel trying to expand and promote the idea of the big israel. Germany must be wiped out or at least weakened at maximum, if the idea of big Israel takes flesh and bones. They cannot both co-exist as strong powers, I think there is already prophecies for EUROPE to be wiped out (including germany). Its a geopolitical game between them. The last couple of years Israel invites all jews to move/relocate into israel. Today with all this immigration problem and anti-Semitism of islamists against jews who transfer into EU, jews relocate by thousands every month or year, into Israel. There is lots of games going on...
edit on 17-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I may be wrong but I consider that it is highly unlikely that, once the Knesset passes the Jewish-state bill, a God-like individual comes down from the sky and does everything that the Jewish eschatology announces.
However, we would have no other choice but consider that, as a premiere with monotheism, prophecies are fulfilled given that the Jews finally get back to their promised land as of their own scriptures.

If I may ask : where is the Messiah ?

I guess no-one should expect a miraculous individual as described on the menu.
And the current Israel does not really matches what seems to be announced in the scriptures, with a Mosque on top of the temple mount and Arabs at every street corner that doesn't look like your 100% Kosher guarantee Talmudic announcement.

And that's the problem when you mix too much religion and politics. Zionism is the pursuit of a religious ideal with the use of political/financial/military arguments.
Germany does for sure has something to do with that, from a historical point of view. More on that here :

Religious consequences of Israel jewish state proposal

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

There is maps from the 15th-18th century with Palestina name on it.

This is true, a word basically created by the Romans. The original people there were related to the Greeks and not the Arabs, so it wasn't until after the 1960s that the use of the term "Palestinian" for an Arab ethnic group was started. This has been a modern political creation which has no basis in fact - and had never had any international or academic credibility before the 60s. There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinian. If you look at your maps it is still a part of Syria.

One thing I never understood is that Jordan was also included in this area but it seems that they are not looked at like the evil Jews are in stealing Palestina land, why is that?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
sorry wrong post.
edit on 17-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think if Israel took the star of David off thier flag and allowed governments that did not discriminate against other religions it would be a happier place. No religion Deserves it's own nation. The argument gets used that the surrounding nations are primarily Muslim so why can't Jews have a primarily Jewish nation? No easy answer there but one thing is for sure , is that this creation of a Jewish nation is causing a lot of blow back. Do the Jews deserve the nation? Maybe. Is it worth the the number of lives that have been lost creating it? If your answer is yes, then you are ok with religious extremism.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Here is something new and fresh for Palestine..

China officially supports Palestine as a state, with Jerusalem as a capital and will also invest money 7.6m for electric power. (solar)

unitedwithisrael.org...
www.prc.org.uk...

we also have it in our news link
edit on 22-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join