It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encouraging people to turn to God!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Satan.... what a great subject... He really isn't any threat to me, I could have anything happening to me, but there is something Higher to protect us, if you say Satan, automatically you admit God!

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Satan can win a battle but not the war! He might fool me with religion lets suppose, but MY GOD is always there. He is merciful to everybody,not because we don't all have a brain but because that's what a Creator does: protects his art.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 70831]thepowerisinyou[/post]
a reply to: TzarChasm

Well it's about you to go where you've came from

from space dust we all come, and to space dust we all return...eventually. even the sun will, in time, consume half the solar system before its ashes scatter to the cosmic winds. and to the rest of the universe, this spectacular firework show will matter not much more than hiroshima did - to the universe, i mean. you are the greatest source of significance your life will ever have, for only you can fully realize and appreciate it. embrace it, cherish it, wield it. that power is in you and you alone.
edit on 18-1-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So I can be stupid, I can be Christian, muslim, buddha
) atheist and still have a God. Satan is nothing to me. Nothing means zero powers

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Thank you for the poetry I feel so Mighty like Lucifer.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepowerisinyou

Thank you for the poetry I feel so Mighty like Lucifer.

its not about being mighty, its about having one chance to make the most of this world and respecting that regardless of how you happened.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Dear Ghost, a dedication for you on youtube: carla's dreams te rog. Nothing to do with religion.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Regardless. So it regards me to believe what I want.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Regardless. So it regards me to believe what I want.

if you want to believe it matters what any of us believe, thats your right.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Maeby logic and thinking are in contradiction to the supernatural hm.
big hug

A person can believe in supernatural things and still be logical and have the ability to think. What contradicts logic and thinking is blind faith and the acceptance of anything that is perceived to adhere to a persons belief system without any consideration at all to if that perceived information is even factual.

That is the definition of a lack of thinking and a lack of logic.

If we didn't achieve nothing, who are we to know the mysteries of the Universe?

"didn't achieve nothing" means we've achieved something. Did you miss type or intentionally use a negative?

If God really exist, we would use our brain to full capacity hahaha

Not if that god didn't want us to (if that god created us and had omnipotence). If the 'design of our creation' was perfect, then we would use our brain at full capacity.

I'm not quite sure why you're proving your position wrong.

Older religions... Well you can pick which you like more. I like mine very much.

It's not a matter of if you like yours or not. You made a direct claim that the bible is correct because of how long it's lasted. So according to your logic, age equals increase of validity, therefore any concepts older than the bible are more valid than the bible.

You speak in ways that destroys your own logic and then backpedal when I point it out.

Satan.... what a great subject... He really isn't any threat to me, I could have anything happening to me, but there is something Higher to protect us

This is exactly my point. You are so easy to manipulate because you believe that no matter what happens it's an act of god, and not an act of malicious intent. You might as well claim that Satan doesn't exist because to you he has absolutely no ability at all. Yet your bible says otherwise, but you choose to ignore it.

if you say Satan, automatically you admit God!

When did I say that Satan existed? Quote please.

Satan can win a battle but not the war! He might fool me with religion lets suppose, but MY GOD is always there. He is merciful to everybody,not because we don't all have a brain but because that's what a Creator does: protects his art.

Oh look, you've just contradicted what you just said in the last sentence.

If there is a war between Satan and God then the battle is on how many people Satan can corrupt. That would make you the battle part, not the war part, so yes, Satan would be able to do so, and you are the most vulnerable, easy target because you refuse to use any form of critical thinking at all.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

So I can be stupid still have a God.

Yes.

I can be Christian and still have a God.

Yes.

So I can be muslim and still have a God.

Yes

So I can be Buddhist and still have a God.

No. Buddhists don't believe in a god

So I can be atheist and still have a God.

Do you not know the definition of Atheism? It is "without a belief in a god"

Or is all this just you saying "you can be anything you want, but my god still exists?"

In which I say, no... because I can prove it doesn't with the characteristics and history you've attributed to your god's existence.

Satan is nothing to me. Nothing means zero powers

Oh, so you don't believe the bible then, do you?

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Yes, I agree to disagree, no problem...

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

My friend, there's a lot of explanation needed. You didn't took Christian lessons. You don't understand my religion. My God would accept a nonbeliever eventually.the bible says no, but it also says God is merciful. He could get furious, but He also choses to forgive. Would it be a man's fault he died unbaptized if he never even heared of God? Or if he was misled? Or if he was Christian instead of Muslim? Or atheist? No. That person's choice was based on circumstances. So I can believe in the Bible and still be in the clear zone hahaha

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

We don't use our brain at full capacity simply because God wanted us to be different. Why do you have that family and I have this and so on. We were born different so why should we have super abilities? Because we don't know God's plans. That would mean for us to be all the same, boring, nothing to learn and live

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You didn't took Christian lessons.

I don't need to take 'Christian lessons' to prove a claim is not factual.

You don't understand my religion.

More than you do, it would seem.

My God would accept a nonbeliever eventually.

As you stated, the bible says no.

the bible says no, but it also says God is merciful.

Right, so how would any "christian lessons" help me if I'm not supposed to take the bible as factual. Sounds like a personal belief to me, not what christianity actually states.

Would it be a man's fault he died unbaptized if he never even heared of God? Or if he was misled? Or if he was Christian instead of Muslim? Or atheist? No.

I've already made these same arguments against Christianity in this very topic. You're only confirming that the bible is fictitious and that the concepts you personally believe are just that; personal.

That person's choice was based on circumstances. So I can believe in the Bible and still be in the clear zone hahaha

No, you don't believe in the bible, you just discounted several of it's concepts and replaced it with what you want it to say.

I'll revert you to this:

The same concept applies to you.

We don't use our brain at full capacity simply because God wanted us to be different.

Different from what? We are already different from all other species because of our developed brains. Your logic has no foundation.

Why do you have that family and I have this and so on.

Evolution.

We were born different so why should we have super abilities?

This conclusion ridiculous. Why wouldn't we have 'super abilities'?

Because we don't know God's plans.

No, it's because you lack critical thinking skills. This is an answer to escape the question without answering anything at all.

That would mean for us to be all the same, boring, nothing to learn and live

When did I say we should all be the same? You said it yourself, we are born differently. Just because we could access 100% of our brains capacity doesn't mean we would have Identical brains.
edit on 18/1/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The bible might seem contradictory, forgive, not forgive, but the purpose is to make you aware of the consequences of your acts. If you regret, you'll be absolved. The bible refers to the unbelievers of that time my dear. The unbelievers that had gods who didnt do the miracles God did or those who've seen Jesus' miracles. So now, things are different. The people of Israel had plenty proof.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The bible might seem contradictory, forgive, not forgive, but the purpose is to make you aware of the consequences of your acts.

My argument of how inaccurate the bible is isn't because of the traits you listed. It directly makes claims like "there was a global flood" and that "Humans are made, separate from animals" and that "Light came before stars/suns/and so forth"

These can all be proven wrong.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

So if God didnt make us all the same, why would He give us super powers? Because He has other plans ok?

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So if God didnt make us all the same, why would He give us super powers? Because He has other plans ok?

That is not an answer, that's a cop-out. It's how you run away from reality.
edit on 18/1/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

So if there is a God why wouldnt he be able to put all the animals in that arch or create all in the way He pleased, or why couldn't Jesus make all the fish and bread and wine be enough for all?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join