It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humans are PURE EVIL!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Humans are bad, evil, blood thirsty, nasty creatures. What's really scary is that they actually come across as basically "nice". At least a bear or a wolf will either attack or run away. But they're never just "nice". Instead a human will act nice, to make you trust them. To make you think you're safe talking to them. But behind the fassod is a truly evil creature. they could be killers, theives, liars, backstabbers, or any other range of vial filth awaiting a chance to cause you harm.

Like why are we so trusting of one another? I don't understand it. Dispite the fact that all humans are truly evil creatures we still are willing to make friends with others, talk and meet others, and trust others. But it's so dangerous. Like it always happens that eventually you'll get hurt which ia 100% guarantee. And again, it usually comes, not from strangers but from those you're closest to. Friends, family, loved ones. Those are the ones you REALLY HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR. Mainly because you don't see the harm coming from them as you generally are deceived to trust these people.

Like wouldn't we just avoid a lot of challenges and problems in life by trying to avoid others at all possible cost. Like almost ideally if you could live far away from all people, like say for example in the Alaska back country, and be able to live on your own, then you'd be far better off than others who have to live in cities amoungst all these evil people. People that are essentially out to hurt you, abuse you, steal from you and potentially even kill you. all under the chirad of acting nice to you. It's just totally mad.

Like look at Jeffery Dammer. Meets a guy invites him in for a drink and instead kills and eats him. Like so the next time you take someone up on a free drink, think twice right. But every other conceived harm you can think of is waiting for you the next time you talk to another human. And often from your loved ones. Those are the ones you really have to watch out for more than anyone else.

that's the one nice thing with the internet (2 some degree) in that you can get some needed interaction with others but not have to meet them or put in harms way from them as easy. Which is why I like the net. Like my policy to some degree right now is simply that it's okay to talk to others and to meet others, but just don't ever tell them to much about yourself, and don't get into any type of mutual agreement with them (ie: say for example a business partnership, iou, babysitting there kids, or any other arrangement or agreement). At most I'll talk to others. I think that's somewhat safe and also it's good to have a social life, but again anything more than that I realize you're really putting yourself out on a limb, because you will GET BURNED if you agree to anything more with people.

===================================================================================

----->>>> So do you trust, and like other people? Do you think that anyone is actually good? Or what is your opinion of this.
===================================================================================

ps: I wish all this wasn't true. I wish people could be trusted, or that you could spend time with them safely, but the fact is you can't. And the other fact is you're the one who might end up hurting them. You might be the evil one. Or worse both parties are evil. I know this all sounds extreme, but it's 110% true! It's almost no wonder Tptb want to depopulate the planet. (leaving room for the most evil phychopaths; them.)

edit on 12-1-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

I think you've been badly hurt by someone some time in your life.

Yes, people can suck. Big time. But they can also be amazing, wonderful and altruistic.

Being human is a double edged sword.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

What about you? Are you a bad, evil, blood thirsty, nasty creature? Can you be trusted?

Or is it just everyone else?

Sounds like someone has seriously upset you. People can be terrible. It's a shame someone has made you feel that way but don't let bitterness consume you.
edit on 1731Tuesday312016-01-12T05:31:17-06:003117 1 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

no I've never been hurt by any human. No not even once. ummmmm okay where should I start... I found out from my own mother that the plan was to abort me, but that failed. And the harm goes on from there. Again you're safer living far off the grid if you have half the chance.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Nah I see the good in folk everyday.
A good man can do an evil deed and an evil man can do a good one.
Just follow the light side it is easier to be good because it is more natural to us really.

I'm kinda pushing myself to be a glass half full guy today

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
a reply to: markosity1973
I found out from my own mother that the plan was to abort me, but that failed..

Who tells their child this?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

you think they're your friend. That they are good. That they'll do you a solid. So you go along with them only to end up getting backstabbed. that's how people are. That's what people do. We're evil and rotten to the core plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

that wasn't even in spit or anything. That was in a random normal , but a bit odd, passing conversation. They only wanted 1 child, not 2. but again, that's just 1 minor scenario. YOu want to see evil. It's simple just let tptb know anything about you, and they'll show you evil. They're full time job is to be evil. They don't do 1 ounce of good. They don't know what doing good is at all. But again, just like a lot of people don't anymore.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Some people are evil.
Some people are good.
Some people are in the middle.
Everyone fluctuates.

Making blanket statements is sort of just acting like a petulant kid stomping their feet and saying "listen to me"

Your life is no better or worse then anyone elses.
You haven't loved or hurt more acutely then anyone else.
Everyone goes through the "Let me hide in a corner because life is so terrible and no one has experienced betrayal and sorrow to the level I have" phase then you either come out of it stronger or you spend the rest of your life bitter and broken.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Agreed. I'm pointed out what should be obvious. But what most people pay no attention to. Then when they get burned make a big deal about like it's not suppose to happen. But just think, where is your next big problem gonna come from most like? Yes you could get sick or some other issue, but chances are youre next big problem is gonna come from 1 or more humans. And often from who and when you least expect it to happen. that's why I'm saying the guy or girl who has some proxsimity to these creatures has an easy life. Far less problems most likely. And by the way, if I could kick you hard in the balls I would you basstart!
edit on 12-1-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I'm kinda pushing myself to be a glass half full guy today

I thought the glass was always full with you. Half whiskey and half air.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Started at 10 am this morning not has a decent drink over Christmas due to work

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Awesome. I want you to get good and toasty and then go see Star Wars again and talk to the screen so everyone knows what scenes are coming and be reaaaaaally evil.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Waving my lightsaber at anyone who comes close lol "ahhhrggg bugger off yer buggers I'm a Jedi Oh and Han dies Noessss!" *falls down sobbing clutching his lightsaber and bottle*.
Make a great scene

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

i lost interest and stopped reading on your first word "Humans" good to see you put everyone in the same bracket.

including yourself

i know so many good hearted genuine people, you must hang around with idiots. Positing x2 scar prank videos dont justify it either. unless you have met the 9 billion odd people out there then its quite a statement to make.

i suggest changing your group of friends are go get hobby and meet people - if you sat inside all day and watching the media and on this site, you wont get much positive vibes at all. your smarter than that, look at the bigger picture as to what out there

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Waving my lightsaber at anyone who comes close lol "ahhhrggg bugger off yer buggers I'm a Jedi Oh and Han dies Noessss!" *falls down sobbing clutching his lightsaber and bottle*.
Make a great scene

That is pretty much the pitiful scene I pictured in my mind.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
If humans were actually pure evil, then ______ ?

Humans WILL always let another down, in some manner... it's inevitable while separate beings exist, but most humans I know are sensitive, thoughtful, loving beings that amaze me daily.

Not to say I haven't been hurt in my rectum... sure, but most humans are surprisingly benevolent when given the chance.

Sorry the OP was hurt... now they will go spread the hurt or withdraw from all possibility of pain... too human a reaction, too.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

You need to get out more enjoy the actual world.
Open your eyes and you will see the good folk do all the time...heck you could even go out now and do something good a random act of kindness goes a long way.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Pitiful? It would be Marvelous as good as Walter Blunt being arrested...
If only I had another bottle

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
It's about 6 a.m. in my patch of the world... too early to join you?

Skoal! I'll raise one later... too bad we don't yet have 3d internet printing so I could print up a glass of bourbon and a cigar. I haven't started a day like that in a few years and it's good to do once in a while... or always.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join