It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humans are PURE EVIL!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Right needs to be said this.

Pull yourself together and stop moaning. Millions have a worst life than you. I remember India seeing kids who were lucky if they had shoes and they all had smiles and laughed with me.
You come to ats moaning feeling sorry for yourself well grow up and stop being so dam me me me selfish.
I have been through more crap for two lifetimes but do I moan and cry no!.
Look around and have some empathy for others.
You can be good still but if you choose not to be you are part of the problem yourself.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

no good deed goes unpunished is not at all the exception to the rule in life. You do something good and just watch as you'll get paid back fully by something terrible happening to you in return

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

but I'm not talking about needs or circumstances. I'm talking about other people, stay far away from them. They're dangerous!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Not bothering after your Hitler isn't evil comment.
Enjoy your misery your choice.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

i dont have that problem, people i knw dont have that problem.

i think as long as you dont owe anyone any favours or relie on anyone for anything then there is nothing they can do to upset you other than just be an idiot.

people do turn bad, but to turn Evil is a big step. and not everyone turns bad.

maybe you need some positive experiences until you change your mind set.

wish you luck, im here if you ever want to chat

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

But you have to consider this,, studies show, that Hitler and Attila the hun, made a big difference in population control,
this planet would be even more crowded than it is today... just a thought..

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Hitler wasn't evil at all. We've just been brainwashed by main stream media to believe he was. But it's all lies.

You're a troll, in the purest sense of the word....

People are all evil, but Hitler's ok?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Wanna bet what? Can you be more specific?

Like that you're missing out on love and friendship by assuming everyone is evil.
edit on 13-1-2016 by Jennyfrenzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Really, you're going there and calling it population control?!?!!! Unbelievable!!! Millions were mass murdered during the Holocaust, and you're calling it population control!!!

edit on 13-1-2016 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

edit on 13-1-2016 by Jennyfrenzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I dunno what kinda people you must roll with if they make hitler look like an ok guy.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Just saying that there are a whole bunch of us here, and there would be a fudgeload of more, if there was no monsters and famine and what not, but some made a bigger difference than others, i mean no harm to you.

We humans have it too easy, no natural selection, something else must happen.

You would not believe how much population control is always happening, it truly is, the never ending story.
edit on 13-1-2016 by solve because: ITS REAL!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

the winners of war write history. We're so blind to that. I don't get it. If you do your research you'll find out that there was equal evil that happened on both sides. He wasn't any worse at all than any of the allied leaders. But really he was put into power, used, then retired on some resort island for vips I'm sure. ww2 was just a big money making scheme for corporations. It wasn't some random event that we're lead to believe. Hitler wasn't even at that final solution meeting ...Wannsee Conference.But it was all him right? get real

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

the allies killed way more people than the nazi's ever did. By a long shot! They carpet bombed (mulitiple times) ever city in japan and germany. That's a lot of people. way more than a few concentration camps ever could produrce.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Let me guess, you think he seized power on his own and ran the show. no way. He was a puppet of the globalist to use and make money. He didn't call the shots. he was just put into power cuz he had a big month

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

Really, you're going there and calling it population control?!?!!! Unbelievable!!! Millions were mass murdered during the Holocaust, and you're calling it population control!!!

not that many died in the holocost get real. most died in the war itself and the carpet bombing

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

what do we really even know about hitler. NOT MUCH. Every war movie or documenatry is all done by MSM. It's fall fake and lies. The real hitler, if there even was a real hitler we don't knwo much about.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Well, Churchill was a bit of a racist maniac too but you won't hear many Brits say it. There were a lot of brits who despised him at the time and didn't support the war but history has kinda buried it.

My grandmother lost 7 men in her family including my grandfather to ww2 and she hated Churchill until the day she died.

I still don't think that makes hitler a good dude though.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
this post isn't about hilter. Who cares about him. It's about not trusting other people as that is very risky

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

alas you brought hitler up

and further claimed that hitler wasnt evil in a thread titled " humans are pure evil "

so have you just falsified your own thread

or are you now claiming hitler was not human

in which case - citation required

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I think really it's easy to overreact to unfair situations. But really life is unfair. So I think I'm not gonna be afraid to trust people. Not totally isolate myself. That would really be dumb. But I think I'm just never gonna do business of any sort with anyone I know, or enter into any form of agreements with others in any capacity. Although somtimes that's unavoidable. But if it is unavoidable, then do something like get collateral, or a binding contract or something that insures your situation, or find a way to not have to do the deal at all. But ya, bad things happen to good poeople too, but you can't let it get the best of you otherwise it will destroy you. Lifes too short to live in misery right

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join