It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humans are PURE EVIL!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Yeah, I know some religious folks who would agree with you.

God save us all!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Good point. i think people often forget that lying, deceiving and aggression are key aspects for survival of all species on this earth.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Whew...........I'm glad I am a mouse.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Hence why I live in a small community and will soon be moving to the northern most part of my country to a community of 500 people.

I've lived the evil that humans can throw at me my whole life, and I became part of it myself..but I'm now stronger and I consider myself transcended from my weak human form to a more enlightened being.

edit on 12-1-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I feel sorry for you folk who have not seen the amazingness of the human spirit and human kindness.
Come live in yorkshire we are right freindly I would but you all a pint and have a lugh

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Speak for yourself dude wth....

And you post prank videos asthough this is a demonstration of how evil humans are?

Sure some people have done some bad s**t, but we wouldn't be where we are today if we were all evil, blood thirsty, nasty creatures.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I agree with the OP.

Humans are The Snake incarnate.

Never met one who wasn't, EVEN CHILDREN.

Don't believe me? Sit down and watch a group of unsocialized children.

SAVAGES.
edit on 1/12/16 by 123143 because: EDIT TO ADD.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I used to feel like that because I surrounded myself with the wrong people... then one day I emptied my savings, ditched my annoyingly negative girlfriend, sold all my stuff and travelled around different countries for a couple of years. I had so many incredible experiences doing that, it really restored my faith in humanity and I came to realise kindness is universal; the good people in the world massively outweigh the bad but it seems like a huge majority of arseholes when you're existing in a bubble.

The coolest thing about being human is you can change anything at anytime, you've just got to be brave or fed up enough to try.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I feel sorry for you, that you feel that way about others and can't imagine looking at the world through your eyes.

There's so much you miss out on by thinking everyone is a terrible human being. Love and friendship are a beautiful thing, sure there are bad days and challenging times. I don't always agree with my family and friends but I would do anything in my power to keep them safe from harm.

Most people are not evil, most people are good people. Good people make poor choices, bad decisions and make mistakes. Of course there are evil people in the world, but the majority of us aren't.

Like wouldn't we just avoid a lot of challenges and problems in life by trying to avoid others at all possible cost.

That would make the world a much more challenging place, how would anything get accomplished? You wouldn't be able to buy anything from a store since people work there and work would be almost impossible as the vast majority of jobs come with co-workers. There are a few of those I could do without but they're certainly not evil. Lazy yes, evil, not so much.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Your post makes me sad. I get the impression you've probably been, someone like myself, too trusting at one point. The evil ones can spot us from a mile away. So we're the ones who really have "seen" what some humans are capable of.
With that said, I think we are all born with good intentions. But environment, experiences and biological conditions can change that. I do, however, think that we are also selfish, by nature. While those same factors that can influence ones "goodness," may also change that, I believe it has to be more of a mindful choice to think of others, for the most part.
For example, a good woman may unintenially fall unlove with a married man. Man then leaves his wife to be with said woman. The woman knows it's wrong but is only thinking about how much she loves the man. She didn't intend to hurt the wife's but that's what had to happen for her to get what she wanted. Now, she SHOULD have thought of the wife before anything began with her husband. Her choice was selfish.
Then you have people who are just evil and do things only for the purpose of causing misery, like Hitler. What did he gain out of killing so many? He was just an piece of you know what.
In life we come across many people like the woman who stole the husband. They've hurt us by simply disregarding our feelings all together. But most of us have been that woman, in one way or another. Maybe it was to get a promotion at work, you had to make a coworker seem not as qualified as yourself. As a kid, blaming something you did on a sibling. In other words, your intention was never to harm anyone but you FELT it was necessary to get ahead.
Please know that there's more people out there who want to help you and love you, than there are wanting to hurt you.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Ya I am changing a lot of my friends around and things like that. But what I'm saying that probably won't register with a lot of people goes far far deeper than that. Yes there are good people out there, until they go bad which they will. The only question is how bad are they gonna go on you. But there are ways to insulate yourself I guess so it's not all bad.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Just no.
People don't all turn bad.
I will not but please explain why I will turn bad in your opinion.
Two sides to every story though so what did you do for people to treat you badly? .

edit on 13-1-2016 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

no, it's true though, you get hurt bad enough. And I didn't mention the action things I'm a bit ticked off at the moment. That abortion thing doesn't even cross my mind. that's nothing, I don't care. There's far worse things that people can do to you. But ya if you get hurt bad enough you just want to give up entirely on people. Like for me, I use to be very generous, careing etc. I realize now that's fine but you have to be very careful with it all. And as far as helping anyone out, no way, not a chance anymore. people just want to take advantage of you. Show me some that are actually looking out for your best interests and I'll show you a miricle.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

So because people have been bad you are going to be bad...
Not solving anything then are you?.
Also B'S I see people everyday at work go beyond their work to help my dudes out.
Yeah we get it you are bitter boo chuffing hoo but don't tell us bs when many here on ats will back up that people are decent.
edit on 13-1-2016 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Ya well I want to do the same thing. Only that it will just be me and maybe a cat or a dog. That's it.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

didn't I say people are friendly (nice) on the surface? Ya they're nice to you, thats' when you need to be on guard!!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

You are wrong I pity you having such a bleak outlook on humanity.
Get out more.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

most if not all the accomplishments and progress were all in the pursuite of money. Nothing done has been altruistic.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

wanna bet?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: makemethink

Hitler wasn't evil at all. We've just been brainwashed by main stream media to believe he was. But it's all lies. Hitler had nothing on Stalin, churchill and Dwight Eisenhower. They made hitler look like a Chouire boy! They killed 10 times as many innocent people that hitler ever did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join