It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Health Horrors?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

From the OP:

But Breitbart News suggests that all-too-convenient explanation may have been a cover story that deflects from what really happened.

Yea, I'm not exactly going to hold my breath that Breitbart News is doing honest reporting here. And the source that Xuenchen is posting is pretty much going, "Yep I like Breitbart's assumption here so we are going to run with it like it is true."

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
ketsuko

I agree with you that concussions sustained by football players have tremendous affect on their activities of daily living and routine thinking. No presidential candidate that I am aware of has ever documented their self as having experienced one playing any sport or suffering from an accident that caused a brain injury to themselves.

This is why it is relevant to the thread because her brain injury could cause a total collapse from her incompetency to handle serious issues using critical thinking skills and memory. I think this will be her downfall come the next debate and election day...plus she still has to get over the Benghazi blunder.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Can you imagine two presidents for the price of one

and one so sick that will be "blind" to the doings of the other one

Its white house party time, baby.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

traumatic brain injury Hillary Clinton
Nooooo say it isnt sooooo . Then again something is up with that chick ???????

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'm hardly enthusiastic about a Hillary presidency but that Breitbart article is citing someone who is citing anonymous sources regarding what happened at the debate.

I don't see that as a reliable report especially considering the source.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Anybody think she will have sudden relapses if and when her email scandal gets legally "out of hand"?

Or if Bernie pulls the surprise of the Century and beats her in some key primary elections?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Hillary is going to be the front runner for the democratic party presidential candidate, that is the way is going to be, this is something that is been predestinated.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
She was either found wandering around in the mechanical room, in a total fog......or she crapped her pants. Nothing to be ashamed of, happens to a lot of septuagenarians with brain damage.

She didn't have to wait on line.....she had a NASCAR-like pit crew stripping off her soiled clothing, hosing her down, and slapping new garments on her.

Nothing terribly unheard of....but is it what we really want during a big meeting on the world stage ?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Every time she opens her mouth it is very clear that she has never fully recovered. She also is a chronic liar as well. Hillary Clinton is unfit to be President of the United States. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's an interesting point of view about the health of Hillary.

That injury she suffered may be having long term effects that could hinder her abilities to govern the nation.

The story dives into that so-called "bathroom" break during an intermission at a TV debate.

The official reason she was late back to the stage was "long lines".

Since when would Hillary have to wait in line anywhere? Especially at a major event where she is the star of the show.

Her health issues might indeed be a factor.

I wonder if her name is in the FBI gun database?

Hillary Health Horrors

Medical experts raise red flags, question her claimed recovery from brain trauma.

A traumatic brain injury Hillary Clinton suffered that she apparently never recovered from could render her unfit for the intense daily rigors of the presidency, a new report suggests.

After the former secretary of state returned late to the stage following a commercial break in a Democratic presidential candidates' debate in New Hampshire last month, many observers picked up on an excuse that there was a long lineup for the bathroom that forced Clinton to return to the stage when the debate had resumed.

But Breitbart News suggests that all-too-convenient explanation may have been a cover story that deflects from what really happened. A law enforcement source told Breitbart that "health issues stemming from a previous brain injury" kept Hillary from the stage and also hindered her ability to walk after the debate. Clinton's campaign denied their candidate was in poor health and said she quickly recovered from a concussion she suffered but her husband, former President Bill Clinton, is on record as saying that Hillary's injury “required six months of very serious work to get over.”

Hmmm

As if nobody yet knew she had something wrong with her brain.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I believe if she was in the NFL, she'd still be stuck in the concussion protocols. I think a lot of people believe this, but it does kind of act as a Clinton recruiting tool when Breitbart is reporting it with a focus on being a reason not to vote for her.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The politicians with rumored health problems seem to go on and on.

It was a commonly held opinion that Eisenhower wouldn't live out his second term. He managed that and nine years more.

And, I recall after Papa Bush's rough bit in Japan, countless voices suggested he wasn't long for this world. He's still with us some twenty four years later.

Many suggested Bill Clinton would balloon up like a beach ball after he left office. He never did. If anything he's too thin these days.

So I don't expect much to come of his wife's health rumors. And there seems to be little wrong with her mental faculties. Like her or not, she good at thinking at her feet. Something Obama has never been good at.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I remember hearing something about Hilliary having a blood clot in her brain-i'd call that a brain trauma.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Of course she has issues, she's a very old woman, an old grandma unfit to function in the capacity of President of the United States,look at what it did to a young looking Obama, before and after.

She wouldn't last 1 month...

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The story dives into that so-called "bathroom" break during an intermission at a TV debate.

The official reason she was late back to the stage was "long lines".

I cannot picture it either...wouldn't they provide a private dressing/bathroom for participants?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't think she really has any long term health issues that would affect/effect her ability to govern. We had the same arguments and accusations about Bush Sr and Reagan and they turned out to be baseless.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
ah, but it's all the Reagan / Bush haters could talk about for 10-12 years lol.

Hillary Pantload President 2016 !!

Her campaign can absolutely be funded in full by Depends, and she's just the soulless-shill everything-for-sale ghoul to take their money.

yeah, she waits in a bathroom line just about as often as she rides amtrak and the metro bus to campaign stops. That's the most embarrassing lie I've heard in many a year.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I remember when GHW puked in the Japanese dude's lap. Media couldn't play the video enough times, continually, to make themselves and the DNC happy. I think SNL did their own version, for those who don't know that SNL isn't the news.

Now, it's a total shutdown of the Hillary episode. Gee, who could have expected that little hypocrisy, eh ?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Look I dont like the Hilderbeast.

But picking on someone with bladder problems is poor form

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join