It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Health Horrors?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Here's an interesting point of view about the health of Hillary.

That injury she suffered may be having long term effects that could hinder her abilities to govern the nation.

The story dives into that so-called "bathroom" break during an intermission at a TV debate.

The official reason she was late back to the stage was "long lines".

Since when would Hillary have to wait in line anywhere? Especially at a major event where she is the star of the show.

Her health issues might indeed be a factor.

I wonder if her name is in the FBI gun database?

Hillary Health Horrors

Medical experts raise red flags, question her claimed recovery from brain trauma.

A traumatic brain injury Hillary Clinton suffered that she apparently never recovered from could render her unfit for the intense daily rigors of the presidency, a new report suggests.

After the former secretary of state returned late to the stage following a commercial break in a Democratic presidential candidates' debate in New Hampshire last month, many observers picked up on an excuse that there was a long lineup for the bathroom that forced Clinton to return to the stage when the debate had resumed.

But Breitbart News suggests that all-too-convenient explanation may have been a cover story that deflects from what really happened. A law enforcement source told Breitbart that "health issues stemming from a previous brain injury" kept Hillary from the stage and also hindered her ability to walk after the debate. Clinton's campaign denied their candidate was in poor health and said she quickly recovered from a concussion she suffered but her husband, former President Bill Clinton, is on record as saying that Hillary's injury “required six months of very serious work to get over.”

Hmmm

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Really we are back to her bathroom habbits?

There so much worse stuff to talk about with her and your concerned about her bladder

No wonder your countrys in the crapper! So busy looking at stuppid petty things of little relevance that you miss the big stuff!

edit on 8-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

A law enforcement source told Breitbart that "health issues stemming from a previous brain injury" kept Hillary from the stage and also hindered her ability to walk after the debate.

It is either that or she had one mega dump...that sort of thing would hinder anyone's ability to walk haha

That being said...it will be only a matter of time her focus will be lost. She knows it and Bill knows it. Recovery from serious brain injuries is not a laughable thing. And if she goes head to head with Trump in final round, better hope her memory is still there. I feel bad for Hilary, but I am sorry Karma is coming back...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Nice alliteration. But besides that, is this even relevant? I feel like you are grasping and straws with this thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
xuenchen

Btw xuenchen , even if her name was in the FBI gun registry, I highly doubt she would know how to fire the thing properly. Most likely her doctors took the gun away because she could do something terrible with the firearm if she "lost her mind"

So if she has a gun, Bill is holding onto it.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Nice alliteration. But besides that, is this even relevant? I feel like you are grasping and straws with this thread.

Didn't you get the memo? A presidential candidate cant poop or pee it says so in the constitution...

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Really we are back to her bathroom habbits?

There so much worse stuff to talk about with her and your concerned about her bladder

No wonder your countrys in the crapper! So busy looking at stuppid petty things of little relevance that you miss the big stuff!

I'm really not that interested in the subject off this thread, but that reply is mind numbing.

The OP was not about Clinton's bathroom habits or her bladder. Actually, it's about anything but her bladder.

She was one of the main participants in the debate. I can't believe that you are simpleminded enough to think that as such, she and all the other participants were actually standing in line to use a public toilet. Then again, it would seem that the organizers of the event thought that a critical mass of the American public would be that simpleminded, so maybe I over-estimate.

Actually, it's the author of the above quoted reply who is obviously fixated on Hillary's bladder as that person completely missed the whole point off the post and obsessed on Mrs.Clinton's peepee.

A flag for the original post just for having to put up with that kind of drivel.

SMH
edit on 2016 1 08 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Ok fine she lied about the line to hide you had a dump.

So what?

She a vile lier anyway like most politicians. I hardly think she going to tell the truth and say she took so long cause had to take a # or change a adult diaper.

Sheesh let it go.

Really people pee and poop and some people have health problems that affect there toliet habbits.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Btw...if the law enforcement office is not correct and is trying to tarnish HC's health condition....then maybe HC was trying to show the US that woman's health issues are one of her number one priorities and men should accept that.

Hillary Clinton Makes First Known Presidential Debate Reference to How Long It Takes Women to Pee
www.slate.com...

Hillary Clinton has noted, at Tuesday night's Democratic debate in Las Vegas, that electing a woman as president of the United States would be a historic first. She also, it seems fair to say, just became the first presidential candidate to make reference during a debate to how long it takes women to pee.

The transcript:

Anderson Cooper: And welcome back to this CNN democratic presidential debate. It has been quite a night so far. We are in the final block of this debate. All the candidates are back, which I'm very happy to see.

[Laughter]

It's a long story. Let's continue. Secretary Clinton, welcome back.

Clinton: Well, thank you. You know, it does take me a little longer. That's all I can say.
It was a funny moment.

Btw...it was a CNN debate so it was their rules of the game of thrones that HC had to play with. I don't think issue has anything to do with the guidelines in the constitution about pee breaks!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Didn't you get the memo? A presidential candidate cant poop or pee it says so in the constitution...

No, Republican ones are allowed to do that; it's the Democratic ones that have to hold it 24/7.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

No, Republican ones are allowed to do that; it's the Democratic ones that have to hold it 24/7.

Maybe thats why obama looks so stressed and ill, he been holding it in all this time

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So people actually believe she had to "stand in line" at a major event?

Like nobody in that line would let her go ahead of everybody else?

But then again, some people are rude within their own party.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Does it have rules and regulations in the democrat presidential candidate handbook about using catheters while up on that debate stage, seeing as you cannot run off to use the washroom?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So people actually believe she had to "stand in line" at a major event?

Like nobody in that line would let her go ahead of everybody else?

But then again, some people are rude within their own party.

No, she likely didnt.

She likely took a dump or at her age change a incontinence pad.

But she not going to shout that out on TV.

It really is a non issue

Of all the things she has lied about, makeing excuses for being longer in the bathroom than others is ridiculous and just petty.

To be honest I think you have a little crush on hillary

edit on 8-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

This is such BS, another Hillary lie.

Based on years of experience being married and living with my wife; particularly on evenings when the suds are flowing, guys definitely take waaay longer for to pee than gals. Sorry, but Hillary was caught lying once again.

Joking aside, I've always wondered about her health - I am a libertarian so I disagree with most of her platform, but there are some interesting things that the OP addressed that I think warrant discussion.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

What's an alliteration?
... the occurrence of the same letter or sound at the beginning of adjacent or closely connected words.

I see no alliteration in xuenchuen's post.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Which explains why they're full of it.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
She is awful, however threads like this, are useless mouth garbage.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
She is awful, however threads like this, are useless mouth garbage.

Exactly

All it does is discredit opposition by makeing those that critize her look petty.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
SonOfThor

So question HC is a compulsive liar...and maybe she does so because her brain injury was caused by lying so much? Maybe she even lied about her accident. Once a lying habit has been established it becomes the norm for that individual which requires psychiatric treatment and various advisers to aide that individual.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join