It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philly Police Officer Shot In Patrol Car "In The Name Of Islam"- Sources

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

that "imaginary enemy" is killing people all around the western world and the middle east, have some respect.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Wow.
What is it that the Muslims have to exert such influence over certain people?
The shooter traveled to Saudi Arabia for the Hadjj.
He was dressed in Muslim clothing.
He shouted Allahu Akbar during the attack.
He admitted to police after the shooting that he did it in the name of Islam and is an ISIS supporter.

What possible reason is there for the mayor of Philadelphia to come out and make a statement that the attack had nothing to do with Islam and that they would not be investigating it as such?

There is something very, very wrong here. I find it extremely troubling.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Wow.
What is it that the Muslims have to exert such influence over certain people?
The shooter traveled to Saudi Arabia for the Hadjj.
He was dressed in Muslim clothing.
He shouted Allahu Akbar during the attack.
He admitted to police after the shooting that he did it in the name of Islam and is an ISIS supporter.

What possible reason is there for the mayor of Philadelphia to come out and make a statement that the attack had nothing to do with Islam and that they would not be investigating it as such?

There is something very, very wrong here. I find it extremely troubling.
you do under stand how the tables would have turned if the gun man would have got away after lets say killing 8 cops in one night it would have been Obama Day

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

I'm not sure.
We would still have the video of the man in Muslim clothing shooting this man. We would also have ballistic evidence pointing to the fact that the gun was stolen from a police officer's home two years ago.
Also, the fact that a black man (video) going on a murder rampage against police officers wouldn't fit Obama's narrative.

Obama and the White House would probably continue to ignore the entire series of events, just as he is this one.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

you do under stand how the tables would have turned if the gun man would have got away after lets say killing 8 cops in one night it would have been Obama Day

Yeah. You've already said that once and it sounds even more asinine the second time. Let it go.

edit on 1/9/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I just don't get it.
What is motivating a politician to stand up in front of the people and tell them that black is white and up is down?
The people have eyes with which to see.

Why would the mayor basically parade himself as a mentally defective or mentally diminished person in front of TV cameras?

What is behind this?
I don't believe that it is the desire to be the most politially correct.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well, I believe the Mayor is a super-liberal who just assumed the office...in a super-liberal sanctuary city.
So..."Why would the mayor basically parade himself as a mentally defective or mentally diminished person in front of TV cameras? "?...pandering to his voters.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
New news on shooter.
Long Criminal history...and rap sheet. Hired as a security guard.

ALSO shooter's brother says he wasn't mentally ill, but was angry at police treatment of black men.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Figures. I called that back on page 1 or 2 of this thread. The BLM angle will get down played though.

Huge black Muslim pop in philly. Most subscribe to a more nation of Islam type but still dress and wear beards like traditional middle east versions.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Based upon what this shooter's brother has said...as well as what he said in his own confession...this man personifies the profile of how a connection between BLM and ISIS would look.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

pandering to his voters.

They certainly do that.
But I believe that even most of the liberals in the crowd can see that the emperor has no clothes in this case.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: TechniXcality
I cannot believe a Aussie is advocating for gun control in a thread discussing an American police officer shot by a enemy combatant...

I'm not 'advocating' anything... Simply just pointing out the irony dude.

btw, he wasn't an 'enemy combatant', he was a mentally ill individual who flipped out. Its not me who's sensationalizing this tragic event.

Uh, the perp wasn't mentally ill. Even his own brother said so. Stop making excuses for that piece of garbage. The mayor of Philly sounds stupid enough.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: TechniXcality
I cannot believe a Aussie is advocating for gun control in a thread discussing an American police officer shot by a enemy combatant...

I'm not 'advocating' anything... Simply just pointing out the irony dude.

btw, he wasn't an 'enemy combatant', he was a mentally ill individual who flipped out. Its not me who's sensationalizing this tragic event.

Uh, the perp wasn't mentally ill. Even his own brother said so. Stop making excuses for that piece of garbage. The mayor of Philly sounds stupid enough.

Not saying this shooter was Cray!!, but how come all the other non Muslim mass shooters or even single shooter get the advantage of being cray cray??..Dylan Ruth got Cray status,so did the dude that shot up that movie theater, and many other non Muslims , matter of fact almost all of them is described as Cray, Muslims or minorities who do criminal sht get no such excuses they are just murderers help me find the disconnect.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Dear Spider. I think you will find he has the 'advantage' of being 'cray'.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Why didn't the court allow the movie theater shooter to pursue an insanity defense... if he was insane?

Please don't me wrong. I think that anyone that shoots someone because of their beliefs, whether voices in their head, what the Bible says or something written in the Koran are effing nuts.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Based upon what this shooter's brother has said...as well as what he said in his own confession...this man personifies the profile of how a connection between BLM and ISIS would look.

You mean a stretched connection between BLM and ISIS...knock it off until you can back up your Bull excrement.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
As requested:
Proof he could represent a personified amalgam of BLM & ISIS, based on evidence stated above:
Brother says he is not crazy; hates cops because of treatment of black men.
Confession: He did it in name of Islam; Pledges allegiance to ISIS.

Brother: Suspect had made pilgrimage to Mecca, was upset over police treatment of African-American men. @FOX29philly 10p
Sabina Kuriakose ‏@SabinaKuriakose 14h14 hours ago

NEW: Brother of alleged cop shooter says suspect NOT mentally ill. Says he believes brother may have different motive @FOX29philly 10p

twitter.com...

Man Accused of Shooting Philly Cop Pledged Allegiance to ISIS, Police Say

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The news I watched stated that the government was going to investigate more on this particular incident because the traveling to the middle east.

Now, is interesting that this so call "Americans" (in Americas laws anybody an be an American and still hate our nations and those that do not subscribe to certain radical system of believes), are travelling to the middle east to do their "religious duties" and comeback jihadists, look at the American born that cause the massacre in San Bernardino in the name of his religion also.

You are right, in America is a trend growing that we the citizens can not condemn certain radical religious views because we could be call intolerant.

And the killing of citizens in the name of radicalism will keep growing.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Just like I said, the American man that cause the massacre in San Bernardino also traveled to Mecca to do his "religious duties" and came back radicalized.

Something is really wrong with this, how many of this young men goes to mecca to do their religious duties every year, how many have been radicalized and waiting to become the next martyr in the name of their religious views.

This is becoming a trend.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It is a problem, violence in the name of Islam and terrorism and we have to be smart and vigilant.

However, we always blow these things out of proportion and I can smell the FEAR all over this thread. How are some of you even brave enough to get out of bed in the morning without Kevlar, Helmets, and several guns strapped to you. You might get ambushed going to the bathroom!

There are, over 320 million Americans...probably higher than that, that number was pulled from 2014. This year, one guy shoots a police officer in the name of Islam and you lose your minds.

147 people have been murdered in the USA in 2016 already. Over 1,100 people were killed by police officers last year etc etc.

Again, don't be afraid of the muslims coming over here. We'll get a few wackos. We get wackos over here every year. but don't live your life in fear and don't buy into the paranoia. On us soil, last year more Christians killed American citizens than Muslims did. Keep that in mind.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join