It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philly Police Officer Shot In Patrol Car "In The Name Of Islam"- Sources

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Hitler loved Muslims and was friends with them.

edit on 1/8/2016 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What a coward ! But he was only following the rule given to him by the Quaran, although it will only be down to his interepratation of the verses, what a bad muslim he surely is.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dam00

Nah he followed the voices in his head.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I'm being trapped into a discussion with five people gang banging me for stars they give each other (snicker).

Good luck with your Orwellian Distopia.
Can't admit you made logical fallacy? I understand if you wanna bow out, but at least bow out because you admit that at least THIS time, you met an intellectual match. Or, we could simply agree to disgree and shake hands and walk away. Don't just slip some snide comment you think is clever in there, declare victory to yourself by invalidating my well-reasoned responses just because people happen to agree with my sentiments, and then skulk away.

If you need time to lick your wounds, I get that, but at least be man enough to admit I made some good arguments. You certainly made some good points of your own, and I'm willing to admit that, because I'm a big girl and I wear big girl pants.

link   
a reply to: intrptr

How's that "gang banging" feel?

I am glad that you are starting to see that the majority of critically thinking individuals do not agree with your mantra, and that you truly are in these specific matters an outcast among out casts.watching you unable to respond to logic, and grasp at your narrative with everything you have is admirable. However, your ideas have been weighed,they have been measured, and they are found wanting.

link   

The mayor was an even bigger tool in his own way. First he complains about the number of guns on the street even though the gun used was one stolen from law enforcement and then even though the killer has already expressly said he did it in the name of Islam, the Mayor declares in no uncertain terms Islam has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Nah he followed the voices in his head.

So did Mohamad (MPASBUH)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And you are obviously oblivious to how out of touch with reality and how extreme you yourself have become. Using 'few' to define 'all' is irrational and illogical.

So anyone who points out that the efforts of the Left in America are aiding and abetting terrorist acts is going to be labeled as an extremist?

Grab them guns, make war on law enforcement, the terrorists couldn't wish for a better gift and most likely attribute it to Allah.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I don't understand why people are blaming the people on the left. I am a liberal who don't like religions and who strongly support gun rights.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
"How dare you say someone who claimed to do something in the name of Islam represents Muslims bro"

"Oh noes bro's! The evil Muslims are out to get us all, make us submit to shariah law and kill our babies."

"Manipulation is a one way street," said no one ever.

I hope everyone realizes they are being triggered. Not just the other side.

edit on 8-1-2016 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I'm being trapped into a discussion with five people gang banging me for stars they give each other (snicker).

Maybe they are not "Gang Banging" you, maybe your simply wrong.
I get that it would suck to invest so much stock in how many "stars" your opponents get vs, how many you get, after all I have more than once defended Christianity. The fact that it is bugging you as much as it does, in telling however. You are familiar with the Argumentum ad Populum?
It appears that you are in effect doing something very similar. However instead of employing the common version of this fallacy you are in effect saying; I am right because you are all disagreeing with me.

All that aside, can you explain, why you think your opponents in this thread, are trying to build an "Orwellian Dystopia"?

The reason I ask is because you are in fact the one who got called out on something very demonstrably Orwellian in thought. Its called Doublethink.
study.com...

You were called out on this when you were quoted as saying;

"My point though is more lets let it come out in court of law and not just media frenzy and police statements. Like I said earlier the one is actual court verdict and the other rumor mill. The obfuscation is all the here-say and innuendo.

Remember the New Years Eve foiled terror plot? They guy was entrapped by the FBI. Thats one reason why I don't believe the media, police or government."

Anyway I might suggest you read Orwell, it might be enlightening.
edit on 8-1-2016 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
he shot a cop. the way police handle that kind of thing, i wouldnt be surprised if he confessed to shooting both lincoln and kennedy. doesnt matter what he confesses to now, they got his nuts in a vise until they decide to let go.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This is a hate crime but the perpetrator is not the right kind of perpetrator and the victim is not the right kind of victim so it will never be prosecuted as that.

Is it not equality that everyone is clamoring for?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The Left is not doing what you say, that is not reality. I don't advocate for all of anyone to be rounded up or denied rights.

You should try that.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The guy was a nutbag, but what sane, sensible person joins ISIS and fights for them?

Muslim extremist.

Terrorist.

But if it'll make the left feel any better, maybe you can think of him as a Trump supporter who mistook the policeman for an abortionist.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Exit Stage Left?

Why didn't the guy choose to say in his confession that he tried to assassinate the officer because "the voices in my head told me to".

No, he said he did it 'in the name of Islam'...because police enforce laws outside of the 'Law of Islam'...and in allegiance to the 'Nation of Islam'.

This, according to his own confession, was clearly for religious reasons,...not because of schizophrenia.
edit on 8-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

This, according to his own confession, was clearly for religious reasons,...not because of schizophrenia.

Oh that's crazy talk and you know it!
Everyone knows that no one has ever killed for ideological reasons.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, and just because he did it in the name of Islam doesn't mean every Muslim is going to walk out and kill in the name of Islam. Most sensible, rational people understand this, but without clear leadership and compounded by an insistence that NO Muslims could possibly be involved in this or that Muslims would ever do anything like this, ever, anywhere ... people are getting fed up and suspicious.

edit on 8-1-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

UPDATE: Sources say the suspect confessed to shooting the officer "In The Name Of Islam"

What religion dude says he has is ireleveant.

His motivation IS important. Article doesn't specify he was Muslim...it only states that he confessed that the assassination attempt was done "in the name of Islam"

Archer’s Mother Says Her Son Has Been ‘Hearing Voices in His Head’. If mentally sick people are watching a media that constantly repeats ISIS this, ISIS that, not surprized it has a detrimental affect. Brain washing of the masses affect people differently. even some Muslims will swallow the tripe thinking it taste's good.
edit on 8-1-2016 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Archer’s Mother Says Her Son Has Been ‘Hearing Voices in His Head’. If mentally sick people are watching a media that constantly repeats ISIS this, ISIS that, not surprized it has a detrimental affect. Brain washing of the masses affect people differently. even some Muslims will swallow the tripe thinking it taste's good.

Yeah of course he said that, and if you asked him who that voice was he would likely say Muhammad, or Allah.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join