It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philly Police Officer Shot In Patrol Car "In The Name Of Islam"- Sources

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Brother: Suspect had made pilgrimage to Mecca, was upset over police treatment of African-American men.

I and perhaps thousands if not millions of Black folks are upset over police treatment of AA men, that does not make us into ISIS or even supporters of BLM, you are stretching.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Tell how many more needs to be killed in the name of radicalized Islam for us to be actually start worrying, then.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Tell how many more needs to be killed in the name of radicalized Islam for us to be actually start worrying, then.

We should be concerned and the FBI should be checking out people that go to Saudi Arabia, but we shouldn't be fearful.

To put you at ease though, or perhaps to make you more afraid, did you know that more people died falling down stairs last year in America than by radicalized Islam? Maybe we should be really, really afraid of stairs and ban them in the US?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I am very well aware of statistics in the US, I used them all the time, now the issue is radicalized Islam, let no change the subject, I agree that the FBI and the government should be screening more Americans that are travelling to the middle east for their "religious duties" as they can come back radicalized to become full blown danger later on, when one will become ten, a hundred a thousands and so on that is worrisome and how many are already changed.

How and why this young men are coming back changed and how easily they are to be brainwashed by radicalism.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

According to Hillary, ISIS videos showing Trump are radicalizing Muslims.
edit on 9-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am very well aware of statistics in the US, I used them all the time, now the issue is radicalized Islam, let no change the subject, I agree that the FBI and the government should be screening more Americans that are travelling to the middle east for their "religious duties" as they can come back radicalized to become full blown danger later on, when one will become ten, a hundred a thousands and so on that is worrisome and how many are already changed.

How and why this young men are coming back changed and how easily they are to be brainwashed by radicalism.

It's just not a big problem. It's an issue of the FBI doing their job correctly and it's not really, just middle east, but Saudi Arabia in particular. But, regardless, I threw out some of those stats, just to let you know that it's not a problem. We shouldn't get caught up in the media propaganda and live in Fear.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I agree we shouldn't live in a state of fear over it...but we do need to pay attention to what is happening.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

We can not have more San Bernardino massacres to make a point that we are in danger.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Most of the failed attempts at terrorism, where the body count would have been massive had they been carried out, where motivated by Islam. These should be taken into account as well. People are actively trying to commit acts of Islamic terror.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: intrptr

I see, so motivation for a crime is now irrelevant? Interesting precedent.

Funny thing is these same people who say religion is irrelevant are the first to bring up race as a motivation in any other crime.

Funny i didnt know ISLAM was a RACE. (protip IT ISNT)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

The race of the Middle East is Caucasian, as per their bone structure.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I thought that was ETHNICS and skin tone?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Nope, there are three races Caucasian, Mongolian, and Negroid. All have to do with bone structure, color of skin means nothing. It really has more to do with the migrations from Africa with Mongolian who migrated first followed by Caucasian to develop into three races.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Most of the failed attempts at terrorism, where the body count would have been massive had they been carried out, where motivated by Islam. These should be taken into account as well. People are actively trying to commit acts of Islamic terror.

And criminals are actually trying to commit home invasions, rape and robbery and drug fueled murder. I'm more worried about that then terrorism. The media is portraying Islamic terrorism as our number one threat and everyone is running around scared. I'm just saying that it's very rare for that to happen and we shouldn't be living in FEAR. Our main threat is poverty which leads to drug use and higher crime rates.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Yeah I remember...

"Allah has prescribed for you to assassinate the peace keepers.
For those infidels hell is hot."

It's verse 7 in chapter Doesn't Exist.

Nutjob.

You know, I know it's sad the LEO got shot for no apparent reason, by a whackjob. But the whole thing just has this oddball surreality to it. Almost like you could set it to 'Bohemian Rhapsody' with the nut screaming "Bismillah! Going to be shot!"

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

And criminals are actually trying to commit home invasions, rape and robbery and drug fueled murder. I'm more worried about that then terrorism. The media is portraying Islamic terrorism as our number one threat and everyone is running around scared. I'm just saying that it's very rare for that to happen and we shouldn't be living in FEAR. Our main threat is poverty which leads to drug use and higher crime rates.

poverty is a different issue entirely. And this is what always happens: point out the facts of Islamic terrorism, and watch it deflected to something else.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Nope, there are three races Caucasian, Mongolian, and Negroid. All have to do with bone structure, color of skin means nothing. It really has more to do with the migrations from Africa with Mongolian who migrated first followed by Caucasian to develop into three races.

Ahh I see...except there are no "races" but human on this planet. you mean different ethnicities if we are being factually accurate. But i do see what you meant now. thanks.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Ahh I see...except there are no "races" but human on this planet.

So if you are a racist then you hate the human race? lol

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Well, we need to import more of them, especially those young male refugees, so that next year we too can have a "jolly New Year's celebration" like they did in Cologne.

Just imagine how lively and exciting Time's Square would be. There will be a different kind of ball dropping.

edit on 9-1-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

point out the facts of Islamic terrorism, and watch it deflected to something else.

No.

They are pointing out the higher threats than the Islamic terrorism. The media is hyping up the fear of Islam.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join