It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to reaveal Truth about UFOs if elected

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent
a reply to: Jonjonj

interesting little thing "Just another fallen angel." so are you?

Am I what?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
From what I remember, Bill made an attempt to "get to the bottom" of a few key questions, and was pretty much shut down. I believe he had William Hubbell on it and he couldn't get anywhere.

I believe it was an interview between Hubbell and The Weekly Standard. Hubbell said he was asked to look into two things, UFOs and the JFK assassination, and he said something like 'I didn't like the answers I was getting on either topic'.

...as best as I recall

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: redpassion

Yeah-

Would you believe me if i was to tell you she has an entity on board already? probably not

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Suppose that Humanity in it's present incarnation resembles the aspect of "fallen angels". Considering our Earth could be described/perceived as a prison planet, or even Hell considering our current state of affairs and the way we treat our home. And our current state of technological achievement prevents us from returning to the rest of the universe.
edit on 4-1-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Now that i can buy the biblical hell is more like a fancy resort compared to this shthole we know as earth. so i got to ask do you think we as a people are being stopped from evolving or blocked by a barricade?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

If we are stopped from evolving or blocked by a barricade its by our own design, or should i say the minority/controlling classes design.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
i kinda get this feeling somewhere gaia is crying

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas

originally posted by: sparky31
i was a believer in ufos and life after death till i joined ats then reading posts and getting more info on both things i now have serious doubts on both,don,t figure does it?

I think you always been negative and not a believer... but I have to agree, she will not reveal anything and even if she did, it would be the only lets say gray/white thing about her... I am really scared of her as your president, what about all the rest of the thing (beyond UFOs).

Who is your candidates for president? I am not american, just curious beyond Trump and Hillary...?

Trump is also in our news, they try to make him look bad and they make Hillary look better than Trump here is a link from my country link

link ane here is something about Trump, the only news about Trump, while Clinton we have so many!! link

I mean we dont vote, by they troll us with it...
eh no i was a believer and i,m from scotland so shes not going to be my president so it really doesn,t have any infulence on me.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

well how can it be bypassed or fixed?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

My reference about scary Hillary was not for you, but for the whole world. I think Clinton and Obama formed ISIS or I am wrong..? I cannot even imagine what will happen with her as a president. She will finish the job.

After I read your comment, that ATS changed your mind, I searched your very early posts since 2012 and you been negative since.. I thought you have many spooks in scotland, why you search about it on ATS. I also think university of edinburgh have a special department for it.

I have a friend, lady who studied psychology in England then she got 2 master courses, she also earned/won a full master course, she finished her doctoral and she used that extra master course for her fun.. paranormal psychology... she become a believer after that.
edit on 4-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Am I what?
nm you are nothing

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Lets face it buddy if i knew the answer to that particular conundrum i would possibly be able to change the world.

I really dont have a clue but i imagine the heavens would need to fall for justice to be done. It would be painful and certainly not bloodless.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: OneGoal
I have seen ufos twice.
They did things I do not think are possible.
Was it et I dunno but it could have been from earth a natural phenomenon or someone slipped something in my drink.
But all I will say is it was a ufo just as your experience was.
Neither of us can say it was et or something else because we just do not know nor can prove it.

Ive had encounters of a higher kind as well, which lends itself to my perspective.

Those sightings can be fascinating though huh?
edit on 4-1-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

no war is ever without blood, i think we might be getting off topic though

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Am I what?
nm you are nothing

Logic clearly isn't your strong point. I am certainly something. Anyway, hope you liked the link.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
no, it [being logic] most definitely isn't yours. what link? be grateful i respond to trash

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Bill Clinton promised the same thing or something similar.

When he got in it turns out area 51 has poisoned its workers with noxious gas. The workers sued and Bill Clinton signed a waver so no one could sue Area 51 so consequently they got away with murder because of Bill Clinton.

This is the same kind of stuff Hillary is going to do, believe me.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

When he got in it turns out area 51 has poisoned its workers with noxious gas. The workers sued and Bill Clinton signed a waver so no one could sue Area 51 so consequently they got away with murder because of Bill Clinton.

Happen to have a source or link I can read on that matter? I've read that before but it was on "nutter" sites that did not provide any proof.

I'd be grateful.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Willtell

Happen to have a source or link I can read on that matter? I've read that before but it was on "nutter" sites that did not provide any proof.

I'd be grateful.

I did a quick search for it but didn’t see anything yet.

But it is legit. It was on a documentary on MSM a few years ago. I’ll find it

Its all on here bro...

They don't call me WillTell for nothing!

Towards the end you'll hear more about the sick and dying people. And the very end is mentioned Clinton's actions.

edit on 4-1-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
If the highest representative of the people (the president) isn`t authorized to access that info then which of the peoples representatives is authorized?
if none of the peoples representatives are authorized to access that info then why is our tax money even being used to collect that type of info?
isn`t that a lot like taxation without representation?

Perhaps. Here is the deal, its classified. When something is classified, no matter the level of classification, nor the matter of the subject; if you do not have need to know you will not know. There is a secret so terrible that people do not want to be asked about it because it reminds them of it. If average people like you and I knew about it we would die on the spot. This is the service your tax dollars are paying for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join