It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to reaveal Truth about UFOs if elected

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Didn't Jimmy Carter make exactly the same promise?

Then, after election, revealed that there actually wasn't anything to reveal?

Interpret that however you like but don't exclude the possibility that he was being honest about it IE that there really is nothing OR there's nothing he had access to.

I wouldn't count on doing any better this time around.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: redpassion

Personally speaking, I have always had an issue with the idea that there is any official authority higher than that of the authority invested in the President, other than the word of the people. Now, the people have spoken on the issue of disclosure.

I think most people, believers or otherwise, would agree that it is about time that the entire, whole, absolute truth was known about ALL UFO incidents, research, and attendant information. Some would argue that it is time, because the people have a right to know, and others would argue that its time that the matter was closed once and for all, closure, rather than disclosure, so to speak.

But here is the crux. As long as the head of state can claim that they have no power in a situation, there is a loophole. It is an outrage!

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Most likely.

But...

You don't do things like the Condon Report with all that that entailed, or Project Sign, or Project Bluebook without someone, somewhere admitting to the possibility of there maybe being "something".

Now, as to what that something is? That's the question here.

As to Ms. Clinton revealing anything? Not *bleep* likely. She's a liar, and fraud of the first order. If she says the sky is blue, you'd damned well better check.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Practically what Hillary Clinton offers is, to make Disclosure AT LEAST 2 years later. Let say she wins 2016 elections. She will enter the white house on Jan 20, 2017. She will have time for reading documents and sending teams to Area 51 etc. At best estimates, she may tell the world something around the end of 2017.

Is that what the world needs right now? Let remember there was a UFO on the background of Obama inaguration ceremony. The expectations of a soon to happen Disclosure never materialized. Not even after the Norway spiral that occurred in the skies the night before Obama's Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo Norway. Did they frighten him or what? 7 years in office, and NO DISCLOSURE whatsoever.

Read what Stephen Bassett had to say about Obama's failed attempts, who wrote petition after petition to the White House for Disclosure or assessment of previous attempts.

We don't need a promise what to do if...we need to work to be done NOW.

Pope Francis also plays that song. He mentioned "baptizing Martians" and "beings from the Universe" on two smaller homilies, but he didn't mention anything in his landmark encyclical Laudato si and in his UN address. If he really wanted to tell the world that the Roman Catholic Church is in contact for some time with aliens, as insiders say online, what stops him to say it plainly, even today?

Could the world afford that endless waiting anymore? The more we wait, the lesser the time remains until the irreversible change. Be it nuclear or planetary cataclysm.

I will not spare critics to the Russian government as well. Medvedev said on 12/08/2012 that aliens reside in Russia, concluding his interview with advice to watch Men in Black...Nearly the same time, Putin watched a popular Russian TV show with 4 "aliens" actors abdcting a drunk Russian. A lot of fun! Where is the Disclosure, guys? We all know THEY exist. We want you show them, give details of technology, make the life different.

China showed on their controlled video platform similar to youtube, the pyramidal UFOs in January 2010, and multiple other UFOs above Chinese airports. In one case, they stopped traffic on one of the busy airports near Shanghai. Traffic controllers said, because of UFO. Later it was changed to: "because of the unscheduled private planes".

The list of countries is not endless, although a small country could make the Disclosure if there is alien craft landing and contact taking place infront of the TV cameras. Latin America had a lot of UFO fleet over many cities. I don't know where or when exactly the real Disclosure will take place. The current politicians seem to abandon the idea of soon to happen ET contact, that the insiders say unceasingly it already happened during Eisenhower time.

Clinton's words are good indeed, but more is needed than that.

The current Saudi Arabia - Iran very fast row developed before our eyes in the New Year's holidays under fireworks and good wishes of world leaders, shows how fragile the current status quo in the world is. It can break up any given day at any given hot spot.

Disclosure should prevent that from happening. We need Disclosure NOW , not after 1-2 or more years. Before, not after dramatic events.
edit on 5-1-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
just like how bill was going to get to the bottom of what the government knows about ufo's?

puhhhhhlease.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Only a few pages in and could not help but recall a Previous Prez. who would'a if he could'a ...

Jimmy Carter.

Hillarious !

Ed: Just read your post @Pilgrum ...

edit on 5-1-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

jesus crist. nothing is gonna happen. no one is going to disclose sh1t. no one is going to start a nuclear war. no cataclysm is going to end life as we know it. the problems of today are the same problems we had yesterday.

quit looking for some magic mcguffin to fix the worlds problems. its not gonna freakin happen.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

jesus crist. nothing is gonna happen. no one is going to disclose sh1t. no one is going to start a nuclear war. no cataclysm is going to end life as we know it. the problems of today are the same problems we had yesterday.

quit looking for some magic mcguffin to fix the worlds problems. its not gonna freakin happen.

are you really so damn sure? because I am not.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

how many years will people run around with their tails tucked looking at predictions and end times before we realize its frivolous? how long until people realize no one thing is going to fix the world. when will you realize the wars of today are the same as the wars of yesterday. how long till you realize no one wants to end the world.

listen if the world ends its gonna be because of something we had no power to control. and guess what? it wont be the first time the world ended and it wont be the last. life will go on whether or not we as humans are here or not. so stop. its pointless. do something useful with your intent.

ive been there. i went through a month of paranoia because i thought that FEMA would roll up to my house any day to take me to a camp. and they didnt. ive spent months trying to figure out if the aliens were real and what their agenda was. and i didnt. you know why? because its all buuuuuuuuulllllsh1t. there might not even be any aliens. it might all be a "spiritual" phenomenon. or if they are real they might not know much more than we do and they dont even have any interest in solving our problems.

also you think any banker or saudy billionaire gives a sh1t if aliens are disclosed to the public? no, not even a little bit.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Disclosure will never come about while we allow the people and government/financial institutions to remain the same or of a similar caliber. Stands to reason simply because those very same people are the ones who would lose the most and be held accountable for there and there predecessors lies. So i imagine we are still on topic.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I heard that from that woman before I and I`m convinced she would say just about anything to get support. You`ll get FAR more info from members on just this site alone about UFOs, ET entities and energies than you`d every get out of a politician. You just have to know how to read through some of the cryptic text, put pieces together and be patient.

They are out there and they are here and they are not like what you expect...

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
She's just trying to bring another demographic onboard.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Disclosure for Hillary would be really easy ...this evil snake already looks like an alien so she may just shapeshift back to human form (or to reptilian? ...pretty hard to say what her current form is :p)

Cant even express how much I dislike her ...pls America - dont make "her" your next president.

Our chancellor(-thing) "Merkel" made a very good example that this wont turn out well for anybody...
she will just suck your blood out and will probably let every mexican in :p
edit on 5-1-2016 by Whatever08152 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I think most people would be really disappointed if the Government revealed everything it knows about UFOs. And of course no matter what was revealed people would reject if it did not agree with what they already think.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I havent time to read the entire thread but i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who thinkz she is trying to scrape votes from the fringe.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: redpassion
Hi guys, did a fast search and didn't find anything. If it has already been posted, please close/delete. Also, if in wrong forum, please move it.

As the title says, Hillary Clinton has said that she will reveal the truth about Area 51 and UFOs if she is elected.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has said that if she is elected, she will 'get to the bottom' of questions over what the government knows about UFOs and aliens.

She made the promise when speaking with Daymond Steer of The Conway Daily Sun in New Hampshire.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... bZ0Bg5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Can someone from the US confirm this? I think, if this is true and gets elected, she will forget about it or reveal false info.

Links:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.mirror.co.uk...

I smell desperation.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I think she just confirmed that Area 51 has nothing to do with aliens. If it did, she's know, as the wife of a former president, and claiming that she's going to look there if elected shows there is nothing to find. If there was, they'd never tell.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If she is trying pandering to conspiracy theorists for votes, hopefully she realizes that conspiracy theorists dont just follow around like puppy dogs waiting for a treat.

We are used to being lied to, and we dont like it when it becomes apparent.
edit on 5-1-2016 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

i know it won't happen, we the people deserve the truth. are you suggesting the people take back their rights by force?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
a reply to: flice

and she is pro abortion. Therefore everyone who made the anti abortion issue the moral issue of his/her life agenda, will say...

the aliens are fallen demons!

(I am anti-abortion too.)

Area 51 should be investigated anyway. Good that Hilary said it. Bad that more people don't say it, Trump included. Bush should've done it as president, after he refused access to files years before to then president Carter. Instead, we got the war on terror, the new arms race, and economic crisis that eclipses 1929. What more to wait for? Let it not be Hillary, let it be Obama.

Demonization is not the best approach, be it against aliens or against earthlings. It gives the opposite effect on unbiased people.

It doesnt matter if she said it, its a completely free statement that she knows she cant ever fulfill....
And those behind area 51 knows that she very well knows she wont get a thing out of saying.

Heres what's going to happen:

Hillary: i want you to disclose all info on ufos....

Area 51 chief: *hands her an empty bag* here you go....

Hillary: oh.. ok, well i tried.

Good intensions have ZERO value.

The only thing that matters is what you do, regardless of what you say.
It would have had more value if she just came out abd presented all that she could find without talking about it first. The way she's doing it clearly signifies that her statement is 100% about securing votes rather than actually do something about it.
edit on 6/1/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join