It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to reaveal Truth about UFOs if elected

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
She's bluffing

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
really? i dont believe any u.s president will ever tell us the truth about ufos

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If NWO fails with the wars, I think 2016 is a very critical year for them, (money crisis, end of cash, IDS, taking over mid-east) if they fail, the next level is forcing NWO with the alien threat or thing... It could be...

It will be false flag alien visit or threat, but it will be every ufo supporter dream period. I cannot imagine Trump as a president with aliens, it will be a threat 100%... with Hillary they may exchange some red roses too!

You have to consider, what you will lose with Hillary and what with Trump. And I think the most hot topics in USA are :

1) guns
2) islamization of USA
3) immigrants
4) mid east wars and
5) lots of debt

The way I see it, trump even if he looks annoying, he loves the patriotic guns, he speaks about islamists and immigrants. Hillary I have no idea but I read about UFO's... Aliens may help Hillary just before the elections to be elected!
edit on 4-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Everyone said the exact same thing about Barack Obama in 2008, as well. Complete nonsense.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: redpassion

When the National geographic poll showed that over 77% of Americans believe we have been visited by Aliens, and that the number of sightings has been rising yearly, then it is not a wonder why Hillary would try this angle even though once in she would have to admit that she is not any more privy than the other Presidents before her who have tried to "get to the bottom of it."

edit on pm131pmMon, 04 Jan 2016 22:02:12 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hillary digging into UFO's would just result in an explanation that everything can be explained. She will just intensify the cover up.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

You had me till "Hillary Clinton to reveal truth."

So never mind.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
She's just trying to get the conspiracy vote. Ignore cause it isn't gonna happeb

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

You had me till "Hillary Clinton to reveal truth."

So never mind.

That's the news article title... If you have read my comment, you would have known that I don't believe she will.....

Yes, I'm aware that presidents don't get full clearance on this themes. Heck, I even don't believe the Head of the CIA knows everything, since he can be nominated by the president. For that matter, anyone that can be nominated/changed by the president and/or senate must be in a need to know basis.

The persons that must know everything, must be someone that is unchangeable through time.

Not even all the workers know, since they tell a group to investigate this, an another to investigate that. Only the persons in charge of dividing the work know for what the project is.
edit on 5/1/2016 by redpassion because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/1/2016 by redpassion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal
a reply to: boymonkey74

Personally, ive seen a handful of craft accelerate at degrees im very certain are impossible by our current technology. In fact i saw a craft accelerate to a degree so fast, with my parents as witness, the craft appeared to go what we know as "FTL" or faster than light travel. The craft's light turned red (red shift) and disappeared instantly as it shrank in size too.

I've seen UFOs also. The first time at around 8 years old, but I highly believe that was my imagination. However, I've seen other UFOs during my life time, with witnesses (brother and father). But those could be rare natural phenomenons and weather balloons.

However, there was this time, when I was about 21 (I'm 32 now), I saw something that I can only explain as crafts of some sort that was controlled by someone. This experience is what led me to truly believe in UFOs. I think they are man made, and developed here on earth without the intervention of Aliens or Reverse engineering of crashed alien ships. (This doesn't mean I'm closed to the idea that it could have started with a captured alien ship).

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

As the title says, Hillary Clinton has said that she will reveal the truth about Area 51 and UFOs if she is elected.

Good luck on that.

Because depending on who you ask there are more security clearances higher than what the president has.

According to her own Husband, President Bill Clinton, his clearance wasn't high enough when he was the active US President to get those answers.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Lol it would be so funny if she won
And then said
O those UFO thingys
Thare just weather balloons

Is this a sign of desperation

I'm not a an American
But Hillary looks like a lying b@ch
And I remember the evil grin on her face when ga daffy duck was killed in North africa
I tonight what a blood thirsty woman she was

Trump looks hard
Is he his own puppet master
No one above him
I would give him a go

Don't like democracy full stop
Democracy is destroying you america
Turn you all against each other

Should have stayed with the monarchy

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hillary is already lying, in stating that she will go forward with a truthful inquiry.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Six663Third

What makes you so sure there is something to tell?.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Everyone.... please do not be so dumb that you actually believe that she will do this and vote for her based on it.

Yes, she said it, but man, is her pants on fire.

On the other hand, you deserve the #ed up leaders you choose to vote for.

So will it be Hellary or Bernie. Personally Hillary is too messed up already based on very few issues;
- She backs / is backed by Monsanto.
- She loves war and wants more of if.
- She is payroled by big banks / corps.

Any of these three issues should tell you that she is in no way suited to the your leader. These are things she can't walk away from and these things will affect ALL her political decisions.
So it does not make one difference what spectacular statements or promisses she makes. She WILL disappoint you if you vote for her.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I give you a flag and a star.

Why should there be someone from the US to confirm this, as if the Americans drink everyday coffee with Clintons? Thanks for the news anyway. CNN has it already, as well as RT.

Clinton makes a major step that concerns not only the election this Fall, but also concerns the last months of Obama in office.

Disclosure is delayed for decades. It better happens now, to avert worse case scenario.

If we wait two more years, for Clinton to hypothetically be elected, and then to read Area 51 archives, we may not survive it.

edit on 5-1-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

and she is pro abortion. Therefore everyone who made the anti abortion issue the moral issue of his/her life agenda, will say...

the aliens are fallen demons!

(I am anti-abortion too.)

Area 51 should be investigated anyway. Good that Hilary said it. Bad that more people don't say it, Trump included. Bush should've done it as president, after he refused access to files years before to then president Carter. Instead, we got the war on terror, the new arms race, and economic crisis that eclipses 1929. What more to wait for? Let it not be Hillary, let it be Obama.

Demonization is not the best approach, be it against aliens or against earthlings. It gives the opposite effect on unbiased people.
edit on 5-1-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
What's with all the naysayers around here ?

I think it's rather cute how Hillary is attempting to indicate that she actually has some VIP inside information on all the sooper seekrit undertakings of the cosmic kind.

Cute, in a kindergarten kind of way.

Come on everyone... say "awwwww" and give little Hill a nice pat on the head !

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
wow - just wow - the confirmation bias is strong in this thread

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join