It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to reaveal Truth about UFOs if elected

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Considering how awesome of a job Bill did with keeping Military secrets I'm sure the Military Industrial Complex is going to disclose their Black Projects to Hilary and let her sell them out to China again. Ie...no chance in hell Hilary will be learning anything she can 'Disclose' to the public.

Besides she already knows that the answer doesn't lie with Aliens

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

you mean this one?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
No president will ever come out and tell everyone that aliens exist and that the government has been keeping them secret for decades. It simply won't happen. People need to get past waiting for this.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if Hilary tells the truth or not (she won't) and it doesn't matter if she actually follow through (she won't). What is interesting is the suggestion that there IS something to tell.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

The US Government bureaucracy has taken on a life of its own. From loosely following the issue with the Veterans Administration leadership's criminal acts, it appears that it is nearly impossible to fire these people. They do what they want when they want to do it.

Our so-called elected representatives are just window dressing.

-dex

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: redpassion

No way..she can't, couldn't and wouldn't. No possibility..ever. She doesnt have a high enough security clearance. Presidents are temporary in the long term of government (say over 10-15 Yeats and into the future).

Our government runs and needs to run no matter who was in,is in, and whose coming and going out. There are wayyyy higher security clearance s than the one's the tempory president gets.

No way. Didn't happen before with hubby Bill and won't if she got in. The Need-to-know is much higher than her...

Forget it...quite the chuckle believing any president could....sorry.

MS
edit on 4-1-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hillary: "Tell me everything about UFO's NOW, I'm the POTUS!"

Shady guy: "Well okay...here (hands her file folder)

*Hillary scans through contents of folder, her eyes growing large*

Hillary: "Right, well okay then...so....nothing to see here then?"

Shady guy: "Yep, that's pretty much what all of you presidents say. Nothing here. We'd prefer it stayed that way."

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

But...but, she is Hillary Clinton, law unto herself!

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
She is a politician running for office, she will say anything for a vote. Next thing she is going to talk about is Bigfoot and Nessy.
And that is just for starters.
She like most politicians is going to lie her big fat arse off to get all the votes she can.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Kind of a rock and a hard place here. We already know that Hilary met with one of the Rockefeller's years ago, along with the book, "Are we alone" I think it was. Then the reports that UFO classified material was allegedly in her deleted e-mails, now we have a spiel. Is this the spin doctors at work, at a very low base?
It's not like she is El Presidente yet, however if you go by the e-mail thing, she already knows something.
On the other hand, going by the Rockefeller meeting, you might just be able to say she is a UFO buff.

Altogether, it is a rock and a hard place anyway, if the choice is ultimately between Trump and Clinton.

edit on 4-1-2016 by smurfy because: Video.

(post by Enochstask removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

LOL - Hills is trolling the conspiracy boards I see.

She's prolly a reptilian-human hybrid (and an ugly one at that). Her eyes are too close together and she cackles like a lizard on heat, she can't satisfy her lying husband and she has no mates.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Here's what I don't get.

If the POTUS is commander-in-chief of the military, why can't he just show up at any military installation ( Area 51, Wright-Patt Air Force base ) and simply order the OIC to show him whatever he asks to see?

How can you be the supreme commander of the military and have any secret be "above your pay grade"?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm sure she has plenty of emails on the subject...

Sure, Hillary, you got my vote

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The only thing she is getting to the bottom of is ways to get attention, well other than telling lies, but to quote her
" what difference does it make "

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i,ll be surprised if she has anything to reveal,i was a believer in ufos and life after death till i joined ats then reading posts and getting more info on both things i now have serious doubts on both,don,t figure does it?

defo now believe when your lights go out your going no where,its over and no pearly gates to look forward too.

as for ufos i,m leaning same way,every video i,ve watched or story i,ve heard makes me think less we have ever been visited. don,t get me wrong i 100% believe we are not alone but for anyone every having visited then i now don,t see that having happened.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I thought she was an alien, Reptilian or something?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

As the title says, Hillary Clinton has said that she will reveal the truth about Area 51 and UFOs if she is elected.

Good luck on that.

Because depending on who you ask there are more security clearances higher than what the president has.

You are drop dead correct on that! I'd heard or read that Eisenhower was furious over being stonewalled on the question and threatened to send the army in to get to the bottom of that story. As far as I know.....he never got the information. Eisenhower was the first president I know of to realize the truth about the government inside the government inside the government. I believe that's why he warned about the Military Industrial complex; he realized that the "political" government had lost command and control of the "Black Budget" agencies and the Corporations that supply them.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Does she think some people would risk everything just to know?

Everyone has their suspicions anyway. The revelation of her version of the truth means nothing to anyone.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join