It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truther Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

On the contrary, I'd say this is a thread where Truthers can debate with other Truthers.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Very rarely have I seen one truther call out another.

It does happen from time to time but typically, as long as they're on your side, they get a free pass.

Only my personal observations btw.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yamasaki the original designer of the WTC towers is dead, and so would be the engineers from Lockheed Martin that assisted him if this was a black project style planned obsolescence. Signing a non disclosure agreement probably doesn't keep someone form starring a post on ATS. No sense trying to figure out the truth till its declassified, and some of these black projects seem to stay classified forever.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

On the contrary, I'd say this is a thread where Truthers can debate with other Truthers.

Thats what I had in mind..

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I would say your experience is limited. I would debate anyone pushing the hologram and CGI plane theories...and a few others.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Very rarely have I seen one truther call out another.

It does happen from time to time but typically, as long as they're on your side, they get a free pass.

Only my personal observations btw.

All the more reason to have a thread like this, put a stop to the uninformed newbies spreading the dis info they have unknowingly been fed..

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter

Yamasaki the original designer of the WTC towers is dead, and so would be the engineers from Lockheed Martin that assisted him if this was a black project style planned obsolescence. Signing a non disclosure agreement probably doesn't keep someone form starring a post on ATS. No sense trying to figure out the truth till its declassified, and some of these black projects seem to stay classified forever.

Circumstantial evidence is declassified, so to speak. And there is plenty of it.

Collateral Damage

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Woah woah woah, I'm a paid up conservative? I had no idea. Must be why I voted for a democratic president, two democratic senators, and my local rep (though the dem got his ass handed to him in that race).

I get it I get it, I peed in your cornflakes so we must flail about to score stars. Don't worry guy, I'll leave now. Nothing to discuss, as we all agree the OS isn't legit.

You can even score some more stars with a witty comment dismissing me now that I'm leaving

Apologies if I have made you feel that way.

Sure we have a difference of opinion, but I can't help my sense of humour.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Circumstantial evidence is declassified, so to speak. And there is plenty of it.

Collateral Damage

Looks like a good read, to much for me now but I will check it out, thanks for posting it..

I bet it is along the lines of this video..

edit on 29-12-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb

Collateral Damage

Looks like a good read, to much for me now but I will check it out, thanks for posting it..

It marries well with that video and may have even contributed to it.

It's a challenging read but the truth in it shines. I recommend tackling it if you have the time.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb

Collateral Damage

It marries well with that video and may have even contributed to it.

It's a challenging read but the truth in it shines. I recommend tackling it if you have the time.

I will check it out, have you seen the video ?
edit on 29-12-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
So now that you've all patted yourselves on the back does that mean you will go back to watching reruns of Seinfeld?

Like one poster on this thread mentioned it sounds like you are afraid to be confronted with evidence contrary to your beliefs.

To go the direction you are wanting to go is along the same lines as the Salem witch trials.
You have your belief in witch craft and any proof to the contrary is witch craft in itself.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Yes, I've seen it and found it worthwhile, as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
So now that you've all patted yourselves on the back does that mean you will go back to watching reruns of Seinfeld?

Like one poster on this thread mentioned it sounds like you are afraid to be confronted with evidence contrary to your beliefs.

To go the direction you are wanting to go is along the same lines as the Salem witch trials.
You have your belief in witch craft and any proof to the contrary is witch craft in itself.

I refer you to my first post sir!!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Heard the OS a zillion times. I'm not afraid to be confronted with it.

No one will ever 'officially' investigate the suspects who had the most motive. I don't care to read any more about the only suspects who were investigated -- the ones who were simply motivated by 'hating our freedom.'

9/11 was a financial crime. The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming.

edit on 29-12-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

So here are some of the conspiracy theories truthers have pushed.

Nano thermite was used
mini nuclear weapons were used
explosives were used
beam weapons from space were used
the planes that "hit" the towers were really holograms
the planes were carrying pods, and fired missiles at the towers before they hit
the Jews did it
a cruise missile hit the Pentagon
the planes were hijacked, the passengers killed and substitute planes were used, then the passengers bodies were destroyed and dumped in the buildings
etc.

Which ones are you pushing?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

None of those. They aren't relevant to motive.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: seagull

Sorry to tell you this, but that's just not on.

"Gatekeeping" isn't how we do things here. Anyone is welcome to post in any thread. If that's a problem, perhaps ATS isn't where you need to be.

That's not strictly correct, there are or were closed forums for debate..not so long ago I might add.

Weren't those debates one on one though, rather than threads?

Not as I understood it. It was essentially Ayes and Nays alright, but as far as I know there was no qualification as to what the Ayes and Nays might actually have to say from their particular standpoint, bearing in mind that that this is in the main a conspiracy forum, plus the nuts and bolts, and scientific expertise that many members here have.
Thing is, 9/11 for instance, is just so full of of observed anomalous events, every which way, seemingly underpinned from other events, and lately recent FOIA's from the FBI, If I was an Aye for the official story in any debate, I would be gulping for air, and wishing someone else had been given the job.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Like I said, I would like to discuss how the towers were destroyed, how do you think it was done ?

Why do you have a problem with people who agree with the out come discussing a difference on how it was done.

I don't think any one of us truthers have a problem being confronted with evidence contrary to our beliefs.

In fact I welcome it, if you want to chime in on how it was done please do, thats why I started this thread.

But if you believe they simply collapsed then i don't understand how you could contribute to the conversation..

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Yes, I've seen it and found it worthwhile, as well.

It was very well done, and very fast paced..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join