It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truther Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Sorry to tell you this, but that's just not on.

"Gatekeeping" isn't how we do things here. Anyone is welcome to post in any thread. If that's a problem, perhaps ATS isn't where you need to be.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Before 9/11 the Taliban outlawed the growing of drugs in Afghanistan (taliban threatened their masters profit).
So US prepared an invasion before 9/11 but needed an excuse to invade. After 9/11 the US had the excuse to invade and restored the Afghanistan drug trade to its former glory.

Yes and they did a good job, the poppy fields are full and our guys protect it,, funny how that works, the CIA is back in Biz.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

"Gatekeeping" isn't how we do things here. Anyone is welcome to post in any thread. If that's a problem, perhaps ATS isn't where you need to be.

No its not a problem, I just thought it would be nice ..

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

(Gapples OP up hand over mouth)

Absolutely right Seagull, wildb just needs a lil school'n is all!

Of course everyone can post here!

whew!
edit on Rpm122915v20201500000057 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

(Gapples OP up hand over mouth)

Absolutely right Seagull, wildb just needs a lil school'n is all!

Of course everyone can post here!

I guess I was trying to create the stay on topic thread, But I play nice and I do not make the rules, so be it I am OK with that.. Guess my very first thread is a fail, oh well live and learn..

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
So basically you only want to talk to people who agree with you and don't challenge you?

Cute.

Actually, and while I understand your drift, there is room for discussions such as the OP asks for, In fact ATS does, or did have a facility for a closed shop discussion, I'm not sure if that's the right way to do it, but I do see room for a way for people to thrash out anomalies that are present where there is an overall consensus of ideas about 9/11, any which way, whatever the outcome.
It's much worse for what is now given as Climate Change, where as of now you don't even discuss the meme, because it's real, isn't it?

edit on 29-12-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

FYI. It's not a fail to me.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I guess I was trying to create the stay on topic thread, But I play nice and I do not make the rules, so be it I am OK with that.. Guess my very first thread is a fail, oh well live and learn..

Stop snivell'n, your thread's do'n better in two pages than my first did in eleven?
edit on Rpm122915v26201500000001 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

That's not strictly correct, there are or were closed forums for debate..not so long ago I might add.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

FYI. It's not a fail to me.

Thank you..

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Stop snivell'n, your thread's do'n better in two pages than my first did in eleven?

I hear ya, thanks..

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Very much a fail.

So when a fellow truther posts a misleading image, say like one comparing the collapse of the towers to a underground nuclear bomb, you're more than happy to blindly accept it as gospel, and will in fact encourage such rubbish?

Is that the aim of such a thread? Zero critical thinking with lot's of back slapping?

Oh those silly OSer's, how dare they question the ridiculous!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

That's not strictly correct, there are or were closed forums for debate..not so long ago I might add.

Weren't those debates one on one though, rather than threads?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Very much a fail.

So when a fellow truther posts a misleading image, say like one comparing the collapse of the towers to a underground nuclear bomb, you're more than happy to blindly accept it as gospel, and will in fact encourage such rubbish?

Is that the aim of such a thread? Zero critical thinking with lot's of back slapping?

I expected better than that from you Chad, where's everybody going to?
edit on 29-12-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Very much a fail.

No not at all, there many misdirected truthers, it takes time to wade through the truth and the disinfo, in a case like that an experienced truther would set that person strait. It is part of the learning curve..

link   
a reply to: smurfy

I expect better than that from you Chad, where's everybody going to.

I knew he had a dark side!

Kidding Chad don't hit me!
edit on Rpm122915v39201500000012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

link   
You know, I've been on ATS a long time, and I can recall lots of members making and supporting threads that wanted to censor and control people who question their precious beliefs.

Chemtrails
Aliens
9/11

They're all on the believer side of it. Never, in my time here have I seen such a thread or post from a debunker.

I wonder why...?

And to answer my rhetorical queation, at least from my own perspective, is that I welcome constructive criticism. Who wouldn't?? You have to question the motives of people who are afraid of their ideas being pulled apart.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Woah woah woah, I'm a paid up conservative? I had no idea. Must be why I voted for a democratic president, two democratic senators, and my local rep (though the dem got his ass handed to him in that race).

I get it I get it, I peed in your cornflakes so we must flail about to score stars. Don't worry guy, I'll leave now. Nothing to discuss, as we all agree the OS isn't legit.

You can even score some more stars with a witty comment dismissing me now that I'm leaving

Dude, you pay me too much respect. Particularly after reading your first post on this thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join