It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truther Thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Hello wildb and thanks for creating this thread.

After years of research on 911 I uncovered some amazing facts about the WTC.

In 1998 and 1999 Port Authority the owners of the WTC, submitted demolition plans to the NYC City Council for demolition.

Both times the City Council voted no on the demolition stating it was far to dangerous.

Back in the 1980's the EPA did an inspection on the WTC and discovered it was full of Asbestos.

The EPA ordered Port Authority to do an abatement program to remove the asbestos from the WTC which would have costs hundred of millions dollars for the removal.

Port Authority refuse to spend the money to do it. Port Authority wanted the WTC demolished, it was the cheapest way to solve their problems.

Larry S was not the owner of the WTC, only a lease holder. My "opinion" is Port Authority conspired with Larry S to lease the WTC three months before they were blowing up.

Larry S knew in advance that the Trade Centers were going to be attack and he insured the WTC for these attacks.

Back in the early 1990's a Pentagon document was release called "The Project for the New American Century".

Their Goal: The neoconservative agenda

Established in the spring of 1997 and funded largely by the energy and arms industries, the Project for the New American Century was founded as the neoconservative think tank whose stated goal was to usher in a “new American century”. Having won the cold war and no military threat to speak of, this group of ideologues created a blueprint for the future whose agenda was to capitalize upon our surplus of military forces and funds and forcing American hegemony and corporate privatization throughout the world. In their statement of principles they outline a fourfold agenda:

1) Increase an already enormous military budget at the expense of domestic social programs

Must see video: best documentary I've seen to date exposing the PNAC
Click here to see an interview with the creator
Click here for free preview (.ram format)
2) Toppling of regimes resistant to our corporate interests
3) Forcing democracy at the barrel of a gun in regions that have no history of the democratic process
4) Replacing the UN’s role of preserving and extending international order
(This all can be read in their own words at www.newamericancentury.org)

Their Method

According to their own document, Rebuilding America’s Defenses ( .pdf format ) their stated goals would never be realized “absent some catastrophic catalyzing event –like a new Pearl Harbor”. (page 63).

Must see video: (.wmv format) click here for Quicktime format.

George W Bush, whose political career has been nearly fully funded by the energy and defense industries was appointed by the Supreme Court after the disputed election of 2000. Immediately he appointed signatories of PNAC documents to the top levels of the Whitehouse and Pentagon.

It has now been proven that once Bush had all of his top levels filled by the PNAC, that our guard against terrorist attacks was let down. PNAC explained in more simple terms featuring a great song by Sputnik Weazel
Richard Clarke, whose position as terrorism czar was promoted to a cabinet level position under Clinton, was subsequently demoted from the cabinet and reassigned by Bush to other projects. Dick Cheney himself, has said that Clarke was kept “out of the loop”.

Paul O’Neil, former Secretary of Treasury, has stated that the Bush administration did not treat Al-qaeda as an imminent threat.
The Bush administration ignored and denied the existence of a presidential briefing entitled “Bin Laden determined to attack inside the United Sates” until it was revealed to the public. Testifying before the 9-11 commission, Rice referred to this as an "historical document'. We were led to believe that this was the only warning. It has since come out to the public, that she was lying. Lying 52 times over. It has now been learned that Condi didn't disclose that they had, in fact, received 52 warnings in the months leading up to September 11th.
The Bush administration needed a “new Pearl Harbor” to implement the PNAC agenda and they let down their guard until it occurred.
The Aftermath

Knowing what we know today, the invasion of Iraq was based on falsehoods and was an unnecessary and dangerous diversion from the effort to reduce terrorist attacks on the United States. Muslim anger at the United States is at an all time high. Iraq posed no threat to us and the process of containment was working. Most importantly, Iraq is in chaos, on the brink of civil war, and now a breeding ground for a hundred new Bin Ladens.

You've come a long way, baby. A PNAC timeline

Click here to print out a free one page (front and back) educational pamphlet about the PNAC (.pdf format)
The PNAC members of our government told us that it would be “a cake walk”. That we would be greeted as “liberators”. That we’d see parades in the streets. Terribly undermanned, our military is in the middle of a quagmire where only the best case scenario was planned for.

The museums, the hospitals, the munitions depots, the nuclear facilities were left unprotected at the onset of the invasion. The ministry of oil was securely guarded.

Who has benefited from all of this at the expense of over a thousand US soldiers lives and tens of thousands of Iraqi civilian lives? The very arms and energy industries that funded the PNAC:

· Halliburton, once headed by Vice President Dick Cheney

· Bechtel, once headed by Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld

· Trireme, a defense company started by Deputy Secretary of Defense, Richard Perle shortly before the invasion

And finally, one last question:

Where did the first oil tanker to leave Iraq after the invasion go?

Answer: Texas

www.oldamericancentury.org...

The demolitions of the WTC were used as a Shock & Awe for the insiders for their new Pearl Harbor. And it worked!

edit on 29-12-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Hello wildb and thanks for creating this thread.

After years of research on 911 I uncovered some amazing thing facts about the WTC.

In 1998 and 1999 Port Authority the owners of the WTC, submitted demolition plans to the NYC City Council for demolition.

Both times the City Council voted no on the demolition stating it was far to dangerous.

Back in the 1980's the EPA did an inspection on the WTC and discovered it was full of Asbestos.

The EPA ordered Port Authority to do an abatement program to remove the asbestos from the WTC which would have costs hundred of millions dollars for the removal.

Port Authority refuse to spend the money to do it. Port Authority wanted the WTC demolished, it was the cheapest way to solve their problems.

Larry S was not the owner of the WTC, only a lease holder. My "opinion" is Port Authority conspired with Larry S to lease the WTC three months before they were blowing up.

Larry S knew in advance that the Trade Centers were going to be attack and he insured the WTC for these attacks.

Back in the early 1990's a Pentagon document was release called "The Project for the New American Century".

Their Goal: The neoconservative agenda

Established in the spring of 1997 and funded largely by the energy and arms industries, the Project for the New American Century was founded as the neoconservative think tank whose stated goal was to usher in a “new American century”. Having won the cold war and no military threat to speak of, this group of ideologues created a blueprint for the future whose agenda was to capitalize upon our surplus of military forces and funds and forcing American hegemony and corporate privatization throughout the world. In their statement of principles they outline a fourfold agenda:

1) Increase an already enormous military budget at the expense of domestic social programs

Must see video: best documentary I've seen to date exposing the PNAC
Click here to see an interview with the creator
Click here for free preview (.ram format)
2) Toppling of regimes resistant to our corporate interests
3) Forcing democracy at the barrel of a gun in regions that have no history of the democratic process
4) Replacing the UN’s role of preserving and extending international order
(This all can be read in their own words at www.newamericancentury.org)

Their Method

According to their own document, Rebuilding America’s Defenses ( .pdf format ) their stated goals would never be realized “absent some catastrophic catalyzing event –like a new Pearl Harbor”. (page 63).

Must see video: (.wmv format) click here for Quicktime format.

George W Bush, whose political career has been nearly fully funded by the energy and defense industries was appointed by the Supreme Court after the disputed election of 2000. Immediately he appointed signatories of PNAC documents to the top levels of the Whitehouse and Pentagon.

It has now been proven that once Bush had all of his top levels filled by the PNAC, that our guard against terrorist attacks was let down. PNAC explained in more simple terms featuring a great song by Sputnik Weazel
Richard Clarke, whose position as terrorism czar was promoted to a cabinet level position under Clinton, was subsequently demoted from the cabinet and reassigned by Bush to other projects. Dick Cheney himself, has said that Clarke was kept “out of the loop”.

Paul O’Neil, former Secretary of Treasury, has stated that the Bush administration did not treat Al-qaeda as an imminent threat.
The Bush administration ignored and denied the existence of a presidential briefing entitled “Bin Laden determined to attack inside the United Sates” until it was revealed to the public. Testifying before the 9-11 commission, Rice referred to this as an "historical document'. We were led to believe that this was the only warning. It has since come out to the public, that she was lying. Lying 52 times over. It has now been learned that Condi didn't disclose that they had, in fact, received 52 warnings in the months leading up to September 11th.
The Bush administration needed a “new Pearl Harbor” to implement the PNAC agenda and they let down their guard until it occurred.
The Aftermath

Knowing what we know today, the invasion of Iraq was based on falsehoods and was an unnecessary and dangerous diversion from the effort to reduce terrorist attacks on the United States. Muslim anger at the United States is at an all time high. Iraq posed no threat to us and the process of containment was working. Most importantly, Iraq is in chaos, on the brink of civil war, and now a breeding ground for a hundred new Bin Ladens.

You've come a long way, baby. A PNAC timeline

Click here to print out a free one page (front and back) educational pamphlet about the PNAC (.pdf format)
The PNAC members of our government told us that it would be “a cake walk”. That we would be greeted as “liberators”. That we’d see parades in the streets. Terribly undermanned, our military is in the middle of a quagmire where only the best case scenario was planned for.

The museums, the hospitals, the munitions depots, the nuclear facilities were left unprotected at the onset of the invasion. The ministry of oil was securely guarded.

Who has benefited from all of this at the expense of over a thousand US soldiers lives and tens of thousands of Iraqi civilian lives? The very arms and energy industries that funded the PNAC:

· Halliburton, once headed by Vice President Dick Cheney

· Bechtel, once headed by Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld

· Trireme, a defense company started by Deputy Secretary of Defense, Richard Perle shortly before the invasion

And finally, one last question:

Where did the first oil tanker to leave Iraq after the invasion go?

Answer: Texas

www.oldamericancentury.org...

The demolitions of the WTC were used as a Shock & Awe for the insiders for their new Pearl Harbor. And it worked!

Yes, the figure was five billion, but this is the stuff I want to talk about, thank you for chiming in.. there is more to 911 then 2 planes and 3 buildings, the OS people don't get this..

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

The turther movement has never came up with one complete theory that explains all the events that day.
They throw out one claim for one event then a different one for another.
But none of their claims can hold up when confronted with the evidence.
Exactly like the witch trials.
Never mind provable evidence they go with their beliefs.

OSers do pretty much the same thing. Honestly there's so much speculation and controversy around this issue that we (average citizens) will probably never know the truth. Some OSers get some things wrong and I'm sure Truthers do too. If everyone could do more to benefit humanity as a whole and not keep pushing all these "agenda's" we'd all be better off.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: InconspicuousObserver
a reply to: samkent

The turther movement has never came up with one complete theory that explains all the events that day.
They throw out one claim for one event then a different one for another.
But none of their claims can hold up when confronted with the evidence.
Exactly like the witch trials.
Never mind provable evidence they go with their beliefs.

OSers do pretty much the same thing. Honestly there's so much speculation and controversy around this issue that we (average citizens) will probably never know the truth. Some OSers get some things wrong and I'm sure Truthers do too. If everyone could do more to benefit humanity as a whole and not keep pushing all these "agenda's" we'd all be better off.

If only..

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958
To be clear, are you saying explosives were used to bring down the towers? If you are then uh oh, OP warned us about disinfo agents pushing that, among other things.

Read it yourself www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

OP also said;

"So if anyone likes this idea please join in and lets talk. If you believe the OS is true this thread is not for you."

i think that speaks for itself. that the OS cavalry has ignored it does too.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Not sure if your aware of Clues Forum?
-cluesforum.info...

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

OP also said;

"So if anyone likes this idea please join in and lets talk. If you believe the OS is true this thread is not for you."

i think that speaks for itself. that the OS cavalry has ignored it does too.

This ain't no blog.

originally posted by: seagull

Sorry to tell you this, but that's just not on.

"Gatekeeping" isn't how we do things here. Anyone is welcome to post in any thread. If that's a problem, perhaps ATS isn't where you need to be.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

THIS.

I mean imagine owning those towers and being told of the cost to demolish them and/or remove all the asbestos...

No really, imagine it.

There you are sitting at your desk reading the asbestos clean up report recommendations thinking 'Oh man, how am I gonna get around this little problem... let me think, hmm, it would be easier to just get rid of them than continue to pay for their upkeep! But how... wait! I know! I could make it look like an accident! Yeah. But wait, no that won't work, well maybe for one building accident would work, but for two, no one would buy it. No, it can't be an accident it has to be intentional... but who would do such a thing? I mean, who could we say did it?!'

Just imagine.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Thank you wildb, what I am trying to do is help connect the dots to why 911 had to happen.

Did know that Afghanistan had rich veins of "Lithium" that the United States wanted, now we can understand why the Russians where really in Afghanistan in the 1970's.

US mining Corporations wanted their greedy hands on the Lithium, and we all know what lithium is used for.

Back to the WTC, many OS supporters want to pull the wool over your eyes, That's right! Some of them want your eyes to lie to you. Why I say this because anyone watching the original unedited videos of the morning of 911, what we see is the WTC were blown to pieces, with thousands of tons of steel beams hurled over 600 feet in every direction and that is a fact.

All the concrete was blown into dust, that does not happen when a building just collapse, like from earth quakes. Remember the story I told everyone about the Port Authority wanted to do a demolition on the WTC, well they had the plans and the know how to have it done. The only problem is finding out which demolition company did it, perhaps the very same demolition company that did the clean up and had an office in the WTC?

A company who had access to the WTC?

Perhaps that might help explain why they had tracking devices on their dump trucks, to make sure there were no stops on the way to the dump site.

To make sure no one could gain access to the debris and find something they were not supposed to find.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NWOwned

THIS.

I mean imagine owning those towers and being told of the cost to demolish them and/or remove all the asbestos...

No really, imagine it.

There you are sitting at your desk reading the asbestos clean up report recommendations thinking 'Oh man, how am I gonna get around this little problem... let me think, hmm, it would be easier to just get rid of them than continue to pay for their upkeep! But how... wait! I know! I could make it look like an accident! Yeah. But wait, no that won't work, well maybe for one building accident would work, but for two, no one would buy it. No, it can't be an accident it has to be intentional... but who would do such a thing? I mean, who could we say did it?!'

Just imagine.

The scope of 911 is bigger than the reality..

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Thank you wildb, what I am trying to do is help connect the dots to why 911 had to happen.

Did know that Afghanistan had rich veins of "Lithium" that the United States wanted, now we can understand why the Russians where really in Afghanistan in the 1970's.

US mining Corporations wanted their greedy hands on the Lithium, and we all know what lithium is used for.

Back to the WTC, many OS supporters want to pull the wool over your eyes, That's right! Some of them want your eyes to lie to you. Why I say this because anyone watching the original unedited videos of the morning of 911, what we see is the WTC were blown to pieces, with thousands of tons of steel beams hurled over 600 feet in every direction and that is a fact.

All the concrete was blown into dust, that does not happen when a building just collapse, like from earth quakes. Remember the story I told everyone about the Port Authority wanted to do a demolition on the WTC, well they had the plans and the know how to have it done. The only problem is finding out which demolition company did it, perhaps the very same demolition company that did the clean up and had an office in the WTC?

A company who had access to the WTC?

Perhaps that might help explain why they had tracking devices on their dump trucks, to make sure there were no stops on the way to the dump site.

To make sure no one could gain access to the debris and find something they were not supposed to find.

Another person that has MORE than a clue, this is what Im talking about, maybe the OSers can get a clue, thanks Informer..

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NWOwned

THIS.

No really, imagine it.

Just imagine.

Not to mention that members of the Board of Port Authority were well connected to Washington politions. This was never a secrete.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

dont bother man, you're arguing about bigfoot on a bigfoot thread. real scientific evidence is not welcome here. only assumptions

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So the buildings must of been completely emptied prior to the morning of 9-11-2001, right?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sophie87

Who are you addressing with this bizarre question?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: sophie87

Who are you addressing with this bizarre question?

yes who....lol

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

THIS.

No really, imagine it.

Just imagine.

Not to mention that members of the Board of Port Authority were well connected to Washington politions. This was never a secrete.

Exactly.

And so it follows, it can't be an accident that destroys everything, it has to be/seem intentional. Then if you're going to go through all the trouble then partial won't do either, it has to be total. You can't destroy one tower and leave one standing, no they both have to go.

So, not accident, intentional.
Not partial, but total.

Big problem, how to do it?

Air force guy in Wash. circles, 'That's easy, use planes, in fact, we're scheduling mock drills around this very scenario... let me get back to you...'

Just imagine.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

but who would do such a thing? I mean, who could we say did it?!'

Just imagine.

You are talking about premeditated mass murder.
New York had the death penalty back then.
Extradition would not be a problem so you are guaranteeing yourself the needle.

No one would sign up for that.
Conspiracy fail.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

911 is much bigger then most of us know, the hidden agendas, the corporate interests, the military industrial complex, the stealing of resources, poppy fields, Lithium, world weapon sells, and the erosion of our Constitution, with mainstream media propaganda, screaming terrorist, terrorist, Fear, Fear, propaganda on the American people to give up their liberties and Constitutional rights.

Look at the United States now 14 years later after 911, look at what our corporate bought and paid for Congress and President did to our great Nation, they striped this county of everything they could.

And they are not done yet.

edit on 29-12-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join