It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has your child ever said something that was creepy or weird?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Crazy stories, I love threads like these. When my youngest was very little he used to speak of Teacoth. We had no idea of who this was, but he would say, "Teacoth scares me." He would always point to the shower in the hallway. He always wanted the shower curtain open when no one was using the shower. Whenever he saw a person or picture of a bearded man, he would bring up Teacoth. This went on for two or three months, then we never heard another word about Teacoth. He is seven now and has no recollection of these events.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
My three year old nephew on Xmas this year opened a present that had a seal on it and he pointed out, "that's a seal. All the seals at the north pole just died, one of them was my friend. I keep him and you (me
in my heart." No clue what any of it meant and seconds later he opened a BB-4 or whatever they're called and ran it over to me telling me I had to open it quick because inside there was a REAL LIFE ROBOT! As he did the pee-pee pants excited impatient back and forth on bouncing feet dance and tried to tear open the box faster than I was which was unacceptably slow. The whole dead seal and robot scenario made me just grab him and pull him in and give him a big old kiss he was just being too cute and loveable to resist and his Xmas jammies with the trapdoor bottom were just making it cuter. But how he knew a dead seal? Creepy...

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

I moved into an apartment in Texas and lived there for about a two weeks.

I was shaving one morning and saw a little boy run behind me in the mirror. As I don't have any children I stopped what I was doing and searched the house but couldn't find anything. Same thing happened about a week latter.

About a month into the apartment I was awoken by someone calling my name. I woke up and saw a little boy standing at the foot of my bed. I did what any man would do. I curled up in a little ball and pulled the covers over my head.

A few nights latter I was again awoken by someone calling me and this time the little boy was standing about a foot from my head. I again curled up into a ball and pulled the covers over my head.

I would see the little kid from time to time around the house usually in the master bedroom.

One night as I was turning off all the lights in the house and preparing for bed I started down the hall towards my bedroom and the boy was standing there in the doorway just holding the doorknob. I turned around and turned the lights back on and slept in the living room.

I had friends over for dinner one night (I never told anyone what I had seen) and a friend asked me "who's that kid in your room?". I said "I'm glad you see him too, at least I'm not crazy" at which point everyone left.

I did tell one close friend only that "I keep seeing a little boy in my house". A few days letter his friend called me and described the kid, including his hairstyle and clothes (things I had not mentioned). He told me it was a "Twist" and I should never talk to it.

I looked into my walk in closet one day and saw the little boy squatted in the center of the floor. He had his hands covering his mouth and it looked his was covering a laugh or eating something.

I moved out a few days latter and never saw the thing again. Your post just reminded me of the apartment and my experiences there.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Did he explain what a Twist was? I have never heard of something paranormal called a Twist. Google was not much help so you peaked my curiosity. I stupidly would have started a conversation with it. How did your friend know what it looked like?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
My 4 year old started speaking to me in a bunch of dead languages, and if that wasn't weird enough, his head spun a full 360 degrees around before laying back down and going to sleep.. Since he didn't wake back up that night, we didn't make too big a fuss over it

edit on 29-12-2015 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: warpig69

He told me that he had experienced the exact same thing when he was in Europe.

He said it was some time of lesser demonic entity or some such.

I had already spoken to it. After the first few times seeing it I spoke to the house and said "do whatever you want but I swear if you touch me I'm getting a priest".

I got hit with a few doors while living in the apartment but nothing harmful. It was mostly playful stuff up to the end. Bumping me with doors, moving things in the house, making things work randomly, opening and closing the shower curtain all night, random smells, odd stuff like that.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

Houses don't have to be old to be haunted. The house you lived in may have been built on an old Indian burial ground. People may laugh when I say that, but I fully believe it. My house is about 40 years old and in my kids' room, my exes 2 year old was in there playing and I'd hear him laughing, then I'd hear him scream "NO! Give back!!" then he'd start laughing and playing again. I've heard a child's pitter pattering run start at one end of my house and go all the way through to the other side while I say at home with my son (4 at the time) on a quiet Sunday afternoon and he looked up at me and said "Daddy, what was that?"

I've cleaned my bathroom before and cleaned the mirror extra well to get the toothpaste spatter off and noticed after I was done and walked back in there a couple hours later that there was a child's hand print on the mirror. It didn't match the exes son, nor any of mine. I took a picture of that one, but I don't know how to post a pic. I've heard my dryer door open and slam shut (which is in my master bathroom, the same where I saw the hand print), I've heard the door coming out of that bathroom and into my bedroom slam shut, I've heard my freezer door open and slam shut.

None of this has a frightening feel to it, but more of a child playing, so it doesn't bother me. Oh, and recently I found a footprint on my kitchen floor, which the same bathroom opens up to. It looks like a sweaty sock footprint of a child, kind of like when they've been playing all day and take their shoes off. That, also didn't match any of my kid's footprints.
edit on 29-12-2015 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
My 4 year old started speaking to me in a bunch of dead languages, and if that wasn't weird enough, his head spun a full 360 degrees around before laying back down and going to sleep.. Since he didn't wake back up that night, we didn't make too big a fuss over it

Watch out for the pea soup...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Ooooooooh... CrrrrEEPY! Tell me about yourself *raises eyebrows over and over*

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Interesting, thanks for sharing. I am not sure I would have hung around after waking up to a kid in my room. I love the paranormal, but only as long as it is other people experiencing it and not me.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Wicked! This one is hard to believe, but when I was 2 or 3, my family lived in a cottage in Shreveport on my grandma's land and I can still remember, like it was yesterday, that when my mom would lay me down in my baby bed, I would see a small child in the upper corner of the room that would sit on the light fixture against the wall. He would always make me laugh, and then he'd put his finger over his mouth and say "Shhh." I would stop laughing and my mom would come in there to see why I wasn't napping. That would have been either 1981 or 1982. Over the Summer, this year, I was talking about while I was visiting and she said she remembered me being noisy but then quiet before she got within sight.

She was a bit skeptical of what I was saying, considering my age, until I told her what the child looked like. She showed me a picture of my grandpa's 4 year old brother and that's exactly what this child looked like. My grandpa's brother died of polio in the 1920's when he was 4 years old. That one sent chills down the spines of everyone listening.

Edit: I described the 4 year old brother before she showed me his picture.
edit on 29-12-2015 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Another one...

Same house I live in now... When my ex lived there still, she had a son that was a Jr in high school. He had a friend come over to wait on him because they were going to go somewhere when he got there. The son called me and said "Hey, can you tell mom to stop staring at my friend through the living room window? She's giving him evil looks and it's really starting to freak him out."

The hair on the back of my neck immediately stood up, I was the only one in my house and I wasn't in the living room. Now THAT one scared the shart out of me.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Every night for years, that's been the routine. In the last 2 weeks, in the morning, I've found the front door unlocked 5 times. I am an extremely light sleeper. Just walking in to the room will wake me up and nothing moves in this house at night with me not knowing about it.

Uh ohhh, time for a motion detector, at least and a camera. I lived in a haunted house where this happened on occasion, too. In the land before cheap VHS video recorders, we could never catch this happening. The other only alternative I can think of is someone in your house is going out at night and leaving the door ajar to get back in. You got teenagers?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Sorry, double post.
edit on 29-12-2015 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

My 3 year old was staring into the mirror one night, looking at something in the reflection that was in another room, he was standing there just staring for a good 3mins.

He described that he saw a claw, that the thing was like a dark shadow man....and that he is his friend and he wants to come out (of the mirror/the other side, I suppose).

I was quick to enforce the notion that anything in the mirror is not your friend, and not to speak with it, and tell daddy if you see him again...because he could be a bad man.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

I don't know why, but I was afraid of mirrors as a child.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

So sorry to be a nuisance, but I must ask, just what it is you were driving at in that post.

It is somewhat late, and my capacity for certain nuances and aspects of communications protocol has quite escaped me for the time being.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

My son has said the following randomly:

"What about the prophecy?" (Age 5)
"I want to go back to the mothership." (Age 6)
"Before I was born, I was floating in white." (Age 9)

He is wonderfully weird.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Here is a wierd one for you. My son was a few months away from turning 4, we were sitting down watching TV and I had asked him to do something for me. He looked at me with a straight face and said "I'm not (he said his name) I'm an alien just using his body for now". I was stunned by what he said and before I could ask him anything he just got up and put himself to bed, it was always a fight to get him in bed but not this night. The next day when I asked him about it he had no idea what I was talking about.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Was a couple of years ago. My girlfriend's daughter was 4 and her son was 6 at the time and they used to share a bedroom. The boy drew a picture of a creepy looking man standing over his bed, it freaked us both out just looking at it because it was so detailed (will see if I can dig it out and upload it). We asked him who it was and he made it clear he didn't want to talk about it. When he left the room we asked his sister if she knew who he was and she just said "we call him the shouty man, he stands by ollie's bed and kicks it until he wakes up then he screams at him".

We switched rooms with them that night and nothing has happened since. Not sure if the kids even remember it but it still freaks us out sometimes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join