It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has your child ever said something that was creepy or weird?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterbone

lol, sorry

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

That's a cool story mate. I hope your dog is OK!

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Wow, that's amazing

As long as you are her mother it will not get shut off. Ask her questions about how she knew about Banjo, that will lead to more questions, just ask and she will tell.

A different case:
I have a friend with a 3 yr old daughter and she always talked about her sisters and her other mommy and how she missed them. My friend encouraged her, asked their names, they all had a name, she was consistent with them every time she talked about this, she wanted to be with her sisters again. Its been a few months since shes talked about them and when we were out to eat, she asked her about her sisters and other mommy and she just stared like she didn't know wtf she was talking about.

That's so weird! There seems to be this period where children that had these experiences seem to 'forget'. Almost every story results with the child simply never talking about it again.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonnez
On a side note . . . one of my family members had a creepy incidence with their son ( age 5 at the time). The boy had drawn a picture of the family that he wanted her to post on the fridge. It had the entire family drawn in it with the addition of a very small child. She asked him who the small child was in the picture and he told her that "she says she was the baby that was in your stomach." It turns out that before the pregnancy that brought about her son there was another pregnancy where the child was lost late term. My family member says that she never mentioned this to her son at any point and that there was no way for him to have known. She was totally freaked out by this.

OK, OK, OK... These stories are my favourite! I've read a few stories near identical to this. So creepy and so cool! How is this even possible?!

My neighbour unfortunately lost her first child, stillbirth. One day she found her second child playing in the hallway, talking away to himself. She asked who he was talking to and he replied "I'm playing with Indy".

Her first child was called India.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

Children are closer to the other side bc, well, they just came from there. The need to belong and society is part, if not all, of why they lose it as they get older. Not everyone is walking around talking and playing with ghosts, mommy calls it an imaginary friend, they hear from friends and family that ghosts are not real, the mind blocks it out, it goes away.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Pretty sure I've contributed to this before but reading through these again I thought of one.

I was grocery shopping and while I have 3 kids the youngest hadn't been born yet. And the older two were at school.

I was walking around an isle and a woman with a little girl was in the cart. She was maybe 2-3 years old. Just old enough to still fit in the cart and just learning to form full sentences. She looked right at me and started calling me an angel. I smile and started to move away as she became more animate about it. Her mom apologized but I just smiled at her and walked by. I heard her asking her mom why she couldn't see my wings.

Now. I truly wish I knew what she saw in me. But it was sweet and it was at a point in my life when I truly needed someone to see good in me. I'm surely no angel but she gave me hope.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Interesting theory. It is fascinating because children are very intelligent little people and while they do talk nonsense at times, I very much doubt they are always making stuff up.

It's like when a cat is hissing and scratching at an empty part of the room, is it just a 'weird moment' or do we agree that the animal is not a dumbass and is indeed frustrated at something it sees.

It's a strange old world we live in.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NixieJean
Pretty sure I've contributed to this before but reading through these again I thought of one.

I was grocery shopping and while I have 3 kids the youngest hadn't been born yet. And the older two were at school.

I was walking around an isle and a woman with a little girl was in the cart. She was maybe 2-3 years old. Just old enough to still fit in the cart and just learning to form full sentences. She looked right at me and started calling me an angel. I smile and started to move away as she became more animate about it. Her mom apologized but I just smiled at her and walked by. I heard her asking her mom why she couldn't see my wings.

Now. I truly wish I knew what she saw in me. But it was sweet and it was at a point in my life when I truly needed someone to see good in me. I'm surely no angel but she gave me hope.

That's a touching story, and very strange indeed. Really makes you wonder.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NixieJean

Wow, she saw something most could not

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Maybe about 6 months ago, my kids were in bed and I was trying to relax and go to sleep. Our bedroom is right next to our kid's room, and they would be quiet so I kept telling them to go to sleep. I had to wake up early the next morning so I was getting really annoyed that they kept talking. Finally, it sounded like they calmed down and were falling asleep but then I heard talking again but I didn't say anything because the voice didn't sound like my any of my kid's voice. Then the oldest started yelling "DAD! COME IN HERE!", so I ran in and asked what he wanted and he said he heard talking and saw a shadow on the wall that separates their room from mine. I turned on the light, and of course nothing was there. So I told him he could leave the light on for the rest of the night. It freaked me out and I had a hard time sleeping because I heard the voice too. My wife asked me what happened and I told her he said he saw a shadow and heard a voice. She chuckled but then I looked at her and told her I heard the voice too. I couldn't sleep that night.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: c_sautter

That story RAWKS!

OMG if I were your wife after I heard "I heard the voice too"

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: c_sautter

I'm in the house myself, I really didn't need to read that.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join