It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never visited the United States, I am afraid of America.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: VanGcouverite

I've always said to get a true perspective of America is to ask people who live outside the U.S.. As far as Trump is concerned, the statement that America is going to hell, may be the only sensible thing that has come out of his mouth, lol. However, if you think America is going to hell as a country, Trump as president will put us on a high speed train to hell.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You're wise to stay where you are. The US is the Mexico of Canada. I've often thought of moving north because this place is such a disgusting pile.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I grew up in Windsor Ontario, I would go into Detroit regularly never had a problem and Detroit at the time was murder capital USA. The people were friendly, and got friendlier the further out of the big cities you went. I've been all over the eastern and northern states, I actually prefer when we go home to visit to go through the states, because a) it's 10 hours faster and b) we meet some of the friendliest people on our way, especially in Wisconsin and North Dakota. Don't let the fear mongering of the MSM rob you of meeting some really great people.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It's true. All of it. I drove to work this morning, shot 47 people, ran over 11 babies, and killed a deer and drank it's blood, and that was before I hit my first stop light. (which is operated by gangs)

For breakfast I'm going to have 7 Big Macs so I can remain obese then watch the Kardashians and shout "Merka" a lot.

You have totally nailed it. America is a vile, evil country filled with fat, hate-filled, morons who wear the flag, shoot guns for Jesus, and kill all foreigners.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

The US is a relatively violence-happy culture (if you can call it culture here)

Hey the USA is one of the most aseptic things possible. Unlike everything else it can be left for 200 years without developing a culture

Seriously though to the OP I have been to the USA a few times. Its really not that bad. Just stay away from certain neighbourhoods which is easy to spot as well.....lets say they get "darker" and stay away from there more fascists states like New York or the district of Columbia.

I did get a gun drawn on me by a cop though when I jay walked. But again that was in Facist new york.

North California, Illionois and Florida are pretty nice places and the cops I meet were relaxed and the people really freindly.
Personally I wouldn’t like to live there, but its a joy to visit
edit on 29-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What, no [ shudder ] Budweiser to wash down that Big Mac?

On Topic -

I'm not going to England 'cause I hear they all drink tea. I prefer coffee. Never been there and only know what I read and see on TV or Youtube, but stil.... I ain't goin!!'

I do want to go to Australia. Everybody is really friendly, lives way out in the bush [ God knows how they ever find each other ], dresses like Crocodile Dundee, says "'g'day mate" and drinks lot of beer. Oh!! And wrestles crocs all day long!!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You watch WAYYYY too much news.

Stop believing everything you see reported on the nightly news and you'd get over your fear of Murica.

Some Truths:
Our President is a spineless crackpot
Cop shootings (that you see reported on TV) are usually done to people who are Fn stupid. They are usually breaking a law or 2.
Don't drink and drive - transport narcotics - go 20mph over the speed limit - fail to use your seatbelt - etc.
Never say "I know my rights" because you will not know the local laws. Some areas, the police can detain (not arrest) you for a day or two.
Never wander south of any tracks.
Stay away from any street named Martin Luther King
edit on 29-12-2015 by ChuckNasty because: added life saving boldness to the most important thing one can remember while visiting the US of A!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

You must be confused about America. Canada, Argentina, Costa Rica, United States are ALL AMERICA....CANADA and U.S. is North America.... MEXICO and all countries south to PANAMA, BELIZE and all others are CENTRAL AMERICA. ..and Columbia, Brazil, Guyana etc are all SOUTH AMERICA... and you too live in one of the AMERICAS.

You said it... I'm afraid of being attacked by a moose ...so I'm scared of Canada... see? Sounds a bit foolish.... Just sayin'

MS

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

...shoot guns for Jesus, and kill all foreigners.

Lost it on that one! Made me spit coffee on my steak and eggs!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Wow OP.......the way you try to label Americans would be if I said all Canadians are like these two guys:

Good thing the more educated of us know better......

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I would urge you to remain scared and stay away from the USA.
It is horrible.
It is a well known fact that everyone here has been killed by violent means, even the ones that just came to visit.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Oh, wait...I will give you guys credit for one thing.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: DBCowboy

What, no [ shudder ] Budweiser to wash down that Big Mac?

On Topic -

I'm not going to England 'cause I hear they all drink tea. I prefer coffee. Never been there and only know what I read and see on TV or Youtube, but stil.... I ain't goin!!'

I do want to go to Australia. Everybody is really friendly, lives way out in the bush [ God knows how they ever find each other ], dresses like Crocodile Dundee, says "'g'day mate" and drinks lot of beer. Oh!! And wrestles crocs all day long!!

Not only do we all drink tea but every time we take a sip we have to say god bless the queen and stand up.

Well we do in the few places were sharia law has not taken over.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

The Moon?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
But America has the second amendment, surely that will keep everyone safe ! (Sigh)
edit on 29-12-2015 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think the place to be really scared of would be Australia.
Even the cute platypus has venomous claws.
Octopus, jellyfish, snakes that kill.... croc-O-diles, good gravy, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that they have killer butterflies down there!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
...it wouldn't surprise me to find out that they have killer butterflies down there!

Rwoar!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: nonspecific

The Moon?

Sadly not, if you look at it through a telescope you can see a sticker in the bottom left hand corner stating that it is now a sharia enforced zone.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

A-freakin'-men!! I NEVER in my life would have thought I would agree with everything you had to say. I come from a military family and always believed in the sanctity of my country...we could do no wrong. But anymore, i wish i could immigrate to Canada! And NOT just for your medical coverage program!!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I think the place to be really scared of would be Australia.
Even the cute platypus has venomous claws.
Octopus, jellyfish, snakes that kill.... croc-O-diles, good gravy, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that they have killer butterflies down there!

Yeah, just going outside is like gambling with your life down here. Ya never know when an angry little platypus is just waiting around the next corner, ready to strike.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join