It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never visited the United States, I am afraid of America.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You do know that your post title is basically a song by Bowie/trent

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
That's fine...stay in the great white north. 99% of us don't want you in America anyways. I would start an uproar if I said I was afraid to visit Canada because every one up there is either a whore or a hockey player. By the way, Which team does your wife/girlfriend play for?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I am from Seattle. I remember visiting BC many times, there were quite a few when the local gangs were shooting up each-others restaurants and storefronts with automatic weapons and we just stayed in the hotel... If you are afraid of america then you should be afraid of your country too, our gangs dont tend to use fully automatic weapons. Also look up corruption in Canadian Gov... your gov is as bad as ours. Not wanting to sound soo bleak... just dont be afraid of us down here we are in the same trap as you are up there. Love my canadian friends, fear not!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Australia has a higher rate of poverty than the USA, how's that higher minimum wage working out for you?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Australia has a higher rate of poverty than the USA, how's that higher minimum wage working out for you?

How the fk does Australia have more poverty than America when majority of the lands have no housing. That is fked up.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join