It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2016

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Howdy.

this sounds interesting. I did something similar for a member a couple of years ago. Ill take a whack and see whats what.

hopefully others notice the activity here and check in. We've got some really good artists lurking around here.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Thanks man I'm glad you're interested in helping out with it ...I know all of the components for what I want are there... I'm just not sure how they should be put together. Don't feel like you have to stick to what I said strictly as far as the arrangement of the things. One thing I was thinking also is maybe instead of triangles it could be two pyramids one inverted and overlapping each other to form the six-pointed star .....but it would be a 3D image and I'm not sure how well that would work also as far as the columns are pillars go those could be statues that might depict Justice and mercy without using words such as the Blindfolded woman holding the scales for the sign of Libra that's just an example of what I mean but they would be ccolumn like in appearance and then the two words that I said the two Latin words don't necessarily have to be one over and one under they could both be over top and it could be like the facade of a temple with the star inside maybe a golden temple with golden pillars... sorry if I'm changing things on you but I'm just bouncing ideas around... I'll know it when I see it or when it comes to me but that hasn't happened yet... but definitely all the ingredients are there.
edit on 6-11-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Can anyone make me a cool avvy with a menacing looking snake??

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Do I need to raise my donation?
Yall scared?

Don't be skeered!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Have the signature picture requirements changed?

I tried switching mine out with an older one and it's not working anymore. The one I'm trying to use is 50 high and 500 wide.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Stay tuned.

The Christmas/Winter Holiday Avatar/Background Contest will be debuting in the next week to ten days.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Sorry my friend, but your request is for something that I don't think I could do.

It's beyond my skill level since it pretty much would have to be made from scratch ? I'm not even sure what a 'whirlpool of bourbon' would even look like...

I'm at a bit of a loss on any ideas for that one.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Anyone up for making an Xmas-themed avatar for me?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Here I spent nearly a year on this for you.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Can anyone make me a cool avvy with a menacing looking snake??

Are you looking for a full background avatar ? Or just a mini-profile image ?

Standard background length or the really long 1600 pixel length ?

Zoomed in on the snake head ? Or just a snake coiled with a threatening stance like a cobra ?

Any particular colours or colour themes you'd prefer the overall avvy to be in ? Any particular colours that you really hate and don't want in there ?

Do you want the image to be more on the fantasy looking side or more on the real-life photo looking side ?

Do you still want your signature superman squirrel in there somewhere ?

The options are kind of endless when it comes to snakes, so I need some help from you to narrow it down a bit.

Give me some ideas of how you imagine the avvy to look like and I'll see if I can find a decent image on the net to manipulate and play around with.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Bwahahahaa !

Priceless !

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Have the signature picture requirements changed?

I tried switching mine out with an older one and it's not working anymore. The one I'm trying to use is 50 high and 500 wide.

Signature pics are 70x600 and can't be more than 50kb in size... so I don't see why yours wouldn't work ?

If your image is a .jpeg file, you might want to try changing it to a .jpg or .png

For some reason the .jpeg extension is sometimes problematic on ATS, but I have no idea why that is.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Yeah, it had a flashy eye. But it works as a jpeg, thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Here I spent nearly a year on this for you.

You really should quit your day job and get into graphic design.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You really should be uploading this to your avatar. Chop chop.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I like that its the wrong size too.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hi guys! Silly me again! Did something change in the length of our outfits? Mine is repeating itself at the bottom and I'm not sure why.

Thanks in advance!

Lil

ETA ok weird... now it isn't doing it... sigh lol NM I guess.. it's all good now heh!

ETA: Except it still is Here to me anyway.
edit on 11/19/2016 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

The Boss changed the size of the avatars earlier this year so the older ones will repeat, kinda like the one I am using now...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Ok so I'm not crazy thank AM!

Would it be possible for one of our fine Artists to resize these for me so they fit now? Pretty please?

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Everyday 1

Everyday 2

Everyday 3

Halloween

Thanks again in advance, I'm not sure if all of these do the repeat thing or not but I appreciate any help if so, I kinda suck at resizing for some weird reason heh

Lil

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join