It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2016

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I came back to choose my new avvy...nice work.

Lots of talented people in this thread.

Ghost and Zarniwoop...THANK YOU!!
edit on 6-10-2016 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Looks good on ya, Drums!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well if OM is pulling up a bar stool...............................

BFFT I do believe it to be 4 degrees for the stella ? Make that 3 pints

Cody

edit on 6/10/16 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
So.....are there any requests pending? (obviously I'm bored and need something to do)

I couldn't find 'm in this thread but I did find some excellent artwork....I really have to step up my game!!

Peace

no pending avatar requests ?

good. i hope i can be next in line with a request.

i wonder if someone could have a cool banner made for me.

and also if i could be advised or directed to directions on how to get it to work in the signature space.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Cody!!!!!!!!

So glad to see you are still rocking this place!

I'm so sorry for not keeping you up to date after all the support you gave me but I went through hell and back again, loosing everything in the process (including my laptop and phone).

You told me that when you hit the bottom, the only way you can go is up.....It was only because of your words that I am able to write this today...

Your efforts to help a complete stranger actually saved a life (mine) and I can never repay you for this. Just know that you are, in my eyes, exactly what this world needs more of!!

Okay, now that we have the emotional thing behind us.....what's your poison? Drinks are on me!!!

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Stella's good, but in the states its tamed down quite a bit from what you guys have come to be known as "wife beater".

That said....

Yup. Thats a good beer.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389
I'm going to get right on it if you let me know what you were thinking about for a design..

As to the technical questions....I was surprised to see extra long avatars so maybe I'm not the right person to answer those questions. But I am sure someone will post a link to all the guidelines for signatures.

Oh...if you want a animated signature somebody else will have to help out because I'm not quite up to speed.

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

thanks om, very kind.

i had not much of a design in mind because i would like something different than my mind would think of.

maybe something to do with halloween because of the season ?

i also need to know then, how to link it with the avatar or halloween competition thread

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I kind of assumed you like spiders and I took the dark-blue from your avatar. Here's a little setup.

We could enter a subtext like "abovetopsecret.com" or "click the link to visit the thread"... your call. Just let me know what I have to add/remove.

Linking the banner to the thread is in the BB-code and should be quite simple.

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Quote my post and you can get the BBcode paste into your account settings.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

That was it!!!

Man...I have been hurting my brain trying to remember how you put a link in an image.

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

i'd never be able to do it from scratch. I have to copy/paste the code that I use in my account settings to make it work. LOL

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Dont forget to remove the /quote at the end if you quote BFFT's post....

Peace

PS: stole your banner for practice purposes....going to work on a custom banner for myself now...lol
edit on 2016pAmerica/ChicagoFri, 07 Oct 2016 10:22:52 -0500am3122201610 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hi guys....it's me..............again.

My skills with Photoshop aren't that great but one can only learn by trying, right? My latest endeavor is trying to "cartoonize" a picture of a face...(should be great for avatars).

Getting the line art isn't really the challenge. Skin tone and shadows.....oh boy!!!

This is my result so far...(mind you, it's my first try...lol)

(might ye be wondering...yes, that is me)

If anybody wants to get their face turned into an avatar, just send me a PM or post it here.

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

thanks om, i love the banner

but i don't understand "quote my post". i can't get the link working

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Hold on...I tried typing this out in almost every possible way but end up with a post containing your banner.

let me try something else...

Is this readable?

edit: Just right click the pic and save it. This complete line of code should be placed in your signature settings....

Peace

edit on 2016pAmerica/ChicagoSat, 08 Oct 2016 07:28:06 -0500am3128201610 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I just stole your banner.....too much orange in the other one, when I have an orange background.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

It's yours for the stealing...if Lucia doesn't mind that is.

Need something more custom?

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Im digging this.

Drawing in photoshop is hard to learn. I can use the pen tool....but im far from proficient.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

eeek......well, can you take the one that you're using and make it another less orange color???
or maybe green...

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join