It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2016

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

haha, thats (frighteningly) awesome.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Omg wow thats amazing thank you so much

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
now lets test it

test

test

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i digg it
ty again

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

You are most welcome!
G

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Lmao

Dude thats awesome

Theres only 2 slight issues, the kitty from the pic is a male kitty and 2ndly so am I hahaha
I have enough people on here assume Im a girl just based on the cat alone so probably wouldnt help.

I spose its very topical with the whole trans thing going on so maybe Ill give it a crack for a few days hahaha.

Maybe in my original post I should have given at least the instruction to make it anything as long as its somewhat bloke orientated hahaha

I do really like it though

yeah.... ROFL!!!
That's why I think it's maybe a bit weird!! LOL hahaha!!
OMG - I never even thought of the transgender thing!!!
I should have placed her in the GENTS toilet???? ROFL

Can't stop laughing!!!! Brilliant!

Cheers!
BigG

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Can I make a request please?
I have this beautiful avatar

Now I was wondering if we could make a fun extension....I have this picture I really like but it can be ANYTHING or more of the same.

I just thought this unicorn was cute...you are welcome to use it or throw it away....

Thanks guys!!!! I'm just tired of seeing me stand on my head. LOL

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Meet Llamikins the Llamicorn! LOL

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
UMMMMM a mighty steed...but....ummmmm
LMAO Gordi you are a NUT!!!!

OK let me give a bit more instructions....
Can I stay the same and just add a pretty picture underneath to stretch.

edit on 6/14/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
UMMMMM a mighty stead...but....ummmmm
LMAO Gordi you are a NUT!!!!

OK let me give a bit more instructions....
Can I stay the same and just add a pretty picture underneath to stretch.

What you do in the privacy of your own home Jessie.... is fine by.... no, hang on...

edit on 14-6-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: spelling

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Any Better?
Gx

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Your amazing!!! Thank you....I would ship you whiskey but I don't like jail bars. LOL

TEST

TEST

TEST

Wanna see my unicorn

TEST

TEST

TEST

TEST

TEST

ALMOST

edit on 6/14/2016 by Martin75 because: Gordi your the best!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You are very welcome.
(You could always keep Llamikins for halloween, or a gay Llama pride rally or something?)

Gx

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Michelangelo painted the chapel in one day, I should become better with or without a religious commission.

I love the ATS art community keep drawing and making stuff my friends. For awhile I will not be posting art anymore here or anywhere.

I no longer see the point as what I sought out for to do almost seems hopeless and impossible. When I start posting new work I hope it is different and improbable.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

nah, itll fight and claw its way out of you. Even if you find another outlet. Like cooking or something.

I spent an hour tonight peeling a bunch of fresh oregano from the herb garden, making a pesto with salt and oil, and freezing it in ice cube trays. last night was basil. Tomrrow ill make some herbs de province olive oil (working with a bar, i end up with swank bottles) that'll be either frozen for me, or part of some christmas gifts to friends/family later in the year.

You decorate space with pictures. You decorate time with music. You decorate your palette with flavors. Its all art.

Regardless, make sure you stick around. Community and whatnot.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Im not disappearing, I am saying that some of my own issues I cannot explain here for a lot of reasons. I am saying that I have other money problems and time issues to meet in regards to my art alone. Right now I am in the garage ( I have been away from for the better part of 2 years) that I pay for in a home with my closest friends and they have been struggling. I am struggling the both of my roomates are also old school welders and metal fabricators in their 50s and 60s, now I am poised with keeping the # alive with them because even their retirement means dick it does not pay for anything.

I am 30 years old, a 6 year marine infantry vet with plenty of stories. I wish to become an artist one day, right now I need to figure out how to fix a cinncinati mill table with a bridge port head. I start a meager job on monday for about 12 an hour, I have been doing nothing but paying for # and struggling since I left the service and almost feel like I should have stayed to see both of the wars out through and through because what I have to do and what I have been doing has brought me no happiness or prosperity since.

I almost wanted to make a thread about visceral dreams, I had one the other night where I got shot in my left rib cage and believed I was really bleeding. I could have sworn I felt the blood spurt out of me and my shirt get wet with warm liquid. For an instance I panicked and I wasnt even wearing a shirt but I scratched myself open and was bleeding with my broken finger nails and woke up flailing around, I wasn't screaming or anything, I was trying to patch myself up for a dream so real I was so afraid that I was actually passed out and the being awake was a f uck ing dream type of thing.

Being poor is one thing, having dreams is another and they are important. Trying to survive and have both in some cases almost not only seem impossible but also foolish.

I hate it BFFT, I am doing something wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Part of it may be where you live. I don't know what the job market is like there. Here it slowed WAY down. But its starting to pick up again. Oil has doubled from its rock bottom prices, and the landmen are out in droves securing rights of way.

The best advice I can offer: making it as an artist is incredibly difficult, and will be frustrating for you no matter how you slice it. Its hard to market yourself as an artist i this world. HOWEVER, if you can figure out a way to market your art as a product thats useful...it would provide at least incremental income. An example i speak of often is buying a cricket, and fabricating stuff like:

idea 1

idea 2

idea 3

Maybe work towards earning enough for a plasma cutter/CAD set up. Start turning out metal signs, or fabricating gears. I know a dude who bought a swank plasma cutter and makes a killing running a metal fab shop out of his garage as a side gig.

I know a kid trying to make it as an artist in San Antonio/Austin. Very talented, but the only way to do what he does and play the bills is to be very diverse. Do sidewalk booths on the weekends, make products for an online store all the time, solicit extra gigs via various channels (FB, Craigslist, etc, etc). Throw out a million lines and you may get enough nibbles to keep the lights on.

BUt by far your best bet is to take your talent, and make a marketable product with it. Your experience with fabrication should be a real benefit to you.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Im trying to fix the mill to port a motor for pennies on the dollar, I'll post pics in a few minutes.
All my art is created from pain
I think all people understand pain
I think that my art is relevant

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I paint stuff, I do this too. I feel like it gets me nowhere. This is the mill in my home I fucing hate my life because what I can do where I am or because who I am is not good enough. you may or may not understand how frustrated I am with not only life or how I feel I should be, I can't even afford a haircut. Everyone wants a picture drawn though then don't understand its free, everyone wants their god damn motor or a fuc in spline for their vespa and its supposed to be cheaper because their buddy can do it. knowledge as power is bull making stuff is a burden in morality. I wasn't joking about visceral dreams of being shot in my lungs and trying to plug my wound in my own bed. I am in a very dark place bro
edit on 16-6-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Today's the day

10 years of hard slog, scrimping and saving, self denial etc.

Today we move into our new home, yep, in a few hours we move from being flat rats to legitimate home owners.

You guys have kept me sane in times of insanity, been my refuge in times of storms, made me laugh when tears were about to flow.

You know who you are, and my heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you

I made it

Cody

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join