It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2016

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: Brotherman

Get rid of the torch, has to be a baby arm holding an apple

Come to think of it...

A piece of apple pie with a slice of Velveeta cheese on top is about as Americana as it gets !

(kinda like us Canucks with our mooses and maple syrup)

Im sorry, but velveeta isn't food.

no thank you.

ill take real cheese, please.

keep the yellow plastic away.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Hey, I never claimed to eat that fake cheese stuff you guys invented.

And here I thought all Americans loved Velveeta...?

If it were me, it would be a slice of sharp old cheddar.... but then again, I actually prefer a big dollop of vanilla ice cream on my apple pie anyways.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Hmmm candian girls, ####ing heart throbs I like ice cream

Lt dan Ice cream!!!!

baby arm and an apple should have been a dead giveaway (not looking so smug and looking seriously serious)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

with apple pie? some brie for me, pls.

although i am fond of mexican cheeses, they lack the body of what you get out of european cheeses, and their american off spring.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
a reply to: cody599

Probably just a personalization of this

If anyone has any personalization ideas for this, or knows how to resize this it would be a big help. Thanks in advance

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

I am pretty sure you can resize in microsoft paint

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sadly I need helps....I've tried resizing this several times and it keeps cutting off the bottom when I plug it into my avatar in my account.
I know I could just live with it, but no....it's a real place I've been to and without the pictoglyphs it's unrecognizable to anyone else who's been there or would know the symbology of the artwork.

I'm on a MAC an don't have paint, my iPhoto editing is about worthless.
additional pimping to my avatar is welcome as well.
GRINS!!!
like background? That you speak of but I can't figure out either?
Throwing myself on your artistic mercies!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I haven't a clue how.

I reckon I'll just figure it out

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

nah.

just check back in a day or two. i think everyone else is on vacation, and ive been tied up IRL. i think you are next, after Auggie.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

happy forf!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Oh man, that is epic.

Thank you my friend, much appreciated.

edit on 1-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Nice work on Augie!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I am going to launch some of the most visceral artwork ATS has ever seen very soon, I may get a post ban for how this comic rolls but AUG MAX has a cameo for sure

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I need to see this.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I wish I could tell more man, it is long in coming but the new comic has a sense of violence and other things that actually duing my research has actually caused me to not sleep well, feel disgusted, and generally frustrated at trying to capture both what I was emulating and creating at the same time. I am not quite finished but if you have seen nasty ass badger art in my sig a statue very much like your avatar is busted all up in the caverns, unlikely coincidence =D, next time its for fun

hit my sig you can see the completed page there, these types of statues play a big role in what I believe is world changing art or language =D I just think its fun you associate with stone in such a way you have to make an appearance.
edit on 1-6-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I can wait. I would really like to see it as your art has a visceral appeal to me.

Wow, I had no idea you were posting it hear, I need to go back and read that.

Thanks.

edit on 1-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer becasue he left it in the ladies room

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

my next set is probably the most mentally and disturbing thing I have ever created not because it has to be disturbing but because of what i need to know and the things I draw to tell a story. I made it this way to test me, I didn't go easy and when I complete in the next few months will be significant pieces in their own individual rights, also legit pieces of me, doing the minor work now and small scale painting, I have already been told the world will see this as I hate everything from Jews to life itself and also the story is so crazy they cant believe I illustrated 2 historical and well known things and made them run concurrent and also a fantasy. On one end I was strongly advised don't do it and on the other I was told do it.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Do it. Challenge yourself and the status quo.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Lot more to it then that man, to me I want to leave welding and fabrication so i can be poor enough to pay my bills making oil paintings that pay for me to learn how to make video games and tell stories through comic books. Ever heard about Persephonie in hell or the term katabasis?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Persephone, yes. Katabasis in the epic sense if that is what you are referring to. The decent into hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join